Margaret

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Praying for Dear Margaret,..what is ACL surgery. @My Dreams ?

I do hope she’s not in to much pain.my friend had emergency knee surgery..poor woman was in agony....I do hope and pray that’s not the case for Margaret, in Jesus Name..Amen!!

Reactions: amadeus

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praying for Dear Margaret,..what is ACL surgery. @My Dreams ?

I do hope she’s not in to much pain.my friend had emergency knee surgery..poor woman was in agony....I do hope and pray that’s not the case for Margaret, in Jesus Name..Amen!!
In knee there are few ligaments but there are two major ligaments, ACL( anterior cruciate ligament) & PCL( Posterior cruciate ligament). The ACL stops the knee from moving forward and ,PCL stops the knee from moving backward. If ACL is torn then the knee will move forward and there will be imbalance.
yes thank you!, first days she had some pain and now is is taking medicine

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
In knee there are few ligaments but there are two major ligaments, ACL( anterior cruciate ligament) & PCL( Posterior cruciate ligament). The ACL stops the knee from moving forward and ,PCL stops the knee from moving backward. If ACL is torn then the knee will move forward and there will be imbalance.
yes thank you!, first days she had some pain and now is is taking medicine
Thank you for explaining, I do hope the medicine is taking affect for Margaret....Praying that the surgeons hands will be guided by God and that she makes a full recovery...I know knee surgery is quite serious ...keep us informed please @My Dreams .

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends doctor said Margaret need ACL surgery like me. You can pray for her medical care & healing & peaceLet God bless her so that she walk normally soon. Let God bless and restore her knee.

Thank you!
Praying.

Reactions: My Dreams