Mark 9:30-50 (Greatest in Kingdom of Heaven, Who is not against, Temptations, Ghenna)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

View: https://youtu.be/F2IL-mOwV2g

Hello to you,

This is a verse by verse of Mark 9:30-50. Going through each verse one by one and to see what can be learned from the context of the scripture. Having been doing this for awhile, I do already have my belief that everything in the Bible has been completed therefore because of this you may have some difference in what you may believe when you hear me explaining the verses, however as far as the mission of Good News Sharing - is to get as close as to the truth as we possibly can, worshiping God in spirit and truth, and to share the news with others and grow in our knowledge of God and the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Thank you for anyone who takes a stab at going through this verse by verse, it is all in service for helping others along with learning the Bible, again to the best of our ability and as close to the truth as we can get.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Leaving that region, they traveled through Galilee. Jesus didn’t want anyone to know he was there, for he wanted to spend more time with his disciples and teach them. He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies. He will be killed, but three days later he will rise from the dead.” They didn’t understand what he was saying, however, and they were afraid to ask him what he meant. After they arrived at Capernaum and settled in a house, Jesus asked his disciples, “What were you discussing out on the road?” But they didn’t answer, because they had been arguing about which of them was the greatest. He sat down, called the twelve disciples over to him, and said, “Whoever wants to be first must take last place and be the servant of everyone else.” Then he put a little child among them. Taking the child in his arms, he said to them, “Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf welcomes me, and anyone who welcomes me welcomes not only me but also my Father who sent me.””
‭‭Mark‬ ‭9:30-37‬ ‭NLT‬‬