Mark of the Beast PRECONDITIONING National Lockdown /Chip Implant (666 Resistance Prayer)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." -Revelation 13:16-17

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry DoveSpirit. I had to stop listening after ten minutes in.

He was basically advocating for Christians to congregate during a time of quarantine.

In addition, he was blaming this Pandemic on Satan trying to keep Christians from going to Church.

A Global Pandemic, yet it's all about Christians?

That is a dangerous, selfish and self-centered attitude. Christians are *not* being singled out and persecuted.

Everyone is suffering here. We are all doing our part to keep this virus from spreading.

He is fighting the wrong battle here and sending a false message because of it.

Reactions: historyb

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry DoveSpirit. I had to stop listening after ten minutes in.

He was basically advocating for Christians to congregate during a time of quarantine.

In addition, he was blaming this Pandemic on Satan trying to keep Christians from going to Church.

A Global Pandemic, yet it's all about Christians?

That is a dangerous, selfish and self-centered attitude. Christians are *not* being singled out and persecuted.

Everyone is suffering here. We are all doing our part to keep this virus from spreading.

He is fighting the wrong battle here and sending a false message because of it.

what is the holy spirit telling you though?

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
COVID is from China.
Seems it is the (stupid) Chinese's fondness for eating the scales of pangolins that is the root of this epidemic.
The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

A couple of weeks ago I watched program about smuggling and customs in, I think Australia, caught a huge bag of pangolin scales destined to be ground up as medicine.
I swear Chinese can be as stupid as those Arabs who think ground-up rhino horn is an aphrodisiac!

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what is the holy spirit telling you though?
Funny you should ask. It's been telling me for a few weeks now to make a thread on the Mark of the Beast. I have done extensive research over the years on this subject and I feel like this may be the perfect time to get the info out.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Funny you should ask. It's been telling me for a few weeks now to make a thread on the Mark of the Beast. I have done extensive research over the years on this subject and I feel like this may be the perfect time to get the info out.

the spirit is a person, 1 3rd of the trinity not an (it).

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." -Revelation 13:16-17

Its interesting how we see so much attention being given to the mark of the beast prophecy, yet the image of the beast that comes before that gets almost no attention. This 'image' will be the ultimate false idol the world will be forced to worship on the penalty of death, yet everyone is very hush about it by comparison. I find that astounding, considering that this 'image' speaks as if its a living being. This is an 'image' that the world makes themselves, not the Antichrist, which makes it even more interesting in light of the hype concerning trans humanism.

I just think there are other things that should be getting just as much if not more attention than the mark of the beast. My simple observation of the mark beast is that there is no true way to know what it will be, only that it will be a physical object of some type, and not because its something that goes "in" you, but because it is tied to economic coercion. The easiest way they can coerce the world into taking it is by changing the medium of exchange to a digital currency. I can make a thread dedicated just to the mark of the best, but really, a push to totally digitize our currency is the thing we should be looking for.

DoveSpirit05

Jul 19, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
COVID is from China.
Seems it is the (stupid) Chinese's fondness for eating the scales of pangolins that is the root of this epidemic.
The coronavirus did not escape from a lab. Here's how we know. | Live Science

A couple of weeks ago I watched program about smuggling and customs in, I think Australia, caught a huge bag of pangolin scales destined to be ground up as medicine.
I swear Chinese can be as stupid as those Arabs who think ground-up rhino horn is an aphrodisiac!

its a (sin) problem not a Chinese's problem!!
Its interesting how we see so much attention being given to the mark of the beast prophecy, yet the image of the beast that comes before that gets almost no attention. This 'image' will be the ultimate false idol the world will be forced to worship on the penalty of death, yet everyone is very hush about it by comparison. I find that astounding, considering that this 'image' speaks as if its a living being. This is an 'image' that the world makes themselves, not the Antichrist, which makes it even more interesting in light of the hype concerning trans humanism.

I just think there are other things that should be getting just as much if not more attention than the mark of the beast. My simple observation of the mark beast is that there is no true way to know what it will be, only that it will be a physical object of some type, and not because its something that goes "in" you, but because it is tied to economic coercion. The easiest way they can coerce the world into taking it is by changing the medium of exchange to a digital currency. I can make a thread dedicated just to the mark of the best, but really, a push to totally digitize our currency is the thing we should be looking for.

well there u go "ur simple observation" not the same as re-nound Christian theologians, scholars, Christian pastas' of many generations and most importantly the holy spirit.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its a (sin) problem not a Chinese's problem!!

well there u go "ur simple observation" not the same as re-nound Christian theologians, scholars, Christian pastas' of many generations and most importantly the holy spirit.

:rolleyes:.....There is a popular saying that if you can't explain something simply, then it means you don't understand it well enough. This speaks volumes about your so called "renowned" theologians, scholars and pastors who take the simple observations written by John as given to him by the holy spirit and turns it into rocket science.