Mark of the Beast

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trumpeter

Mar 6, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Seek First Your Own Salvation, Think Not of Outwardly Things of Evil... Evil Has Lost Its Grip on The Redeemed

7/7/05 From Jesus The Christ, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For Craig, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Question asked by Timothy, for Craig: Lord, what is the mark of the beast, as written in the book of Revelation in the Bible?

[Jesus The Christ answered] Oh Craig, why ask of your Father such things?... Instead, ask of yourself what marks have you taken. Are you clean? Where does your heart lie? With men or your Salvation? In you, I am well pleased and will be. In you, I see concern for all who dwell in need and lack. Tell them who is, and was, and will be the fulfillment they seek.

You ask of Me things that are not yet, but will be, and have already begun... I shall answer you. The mark, this mark of the beast, is this: It is a device of men, created by man, to save those who are lost so they may be found. The evil one will require this chip, to be implanted under the skin of the right hand or in their foreheads. Its production has commenced; its implantation has already begun. He shall use that, which was conceived in good, for evil and control, so no one may buy or sell unless they have accepted this device and worshipped his image.
What you seek, of the end of days, have I already given to My servant, John, written in the book, called Revelation. I now also give it to Timothy, your brother, so all those who have not read that which was given to a man who was, and is, My apostle, may hear from a man who I also call My apostle in this day and age, and ages to come.
What you have conceived of, and that which you have heard from My servant, Van Impe, is true, for modern man’s glory is in his creations... Oh does he revel in them... They are his undoing. In man’s prideful arrogance has he opened the way to the man of perdition to rule over him, with that by which he has created.

Why, oh men of the earth, do you make shackles and cast them about your own feet?...

You have become a slave of your own evil desires...

Turn to He, who holds all the keys and in whom all find freedom.

Amen.