Martin Luther's Bible - NEW for 2020 (not genocide related)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Background

Theory - Edward Leedskalnin had this saying, "the day Minorities in the USA would wear tuxedos to work, that would truely be the end of this world" (and he was right, once they got their equal rights that is exactly what they did) (reason behind that is the "Martin Luther Gospel" ... God does not judge humanity, and the "daily routine" is your memorial with God)
End of Background

Removed Books from the Bible
- Hebrews, James, Jude and Revelation
(martin luther)

1. God does not "touch this earth", because of Dead Flesh (Hebrews) ("Gog and Magog") ("Last Supper Dish") ("Jesus was not in the Tomb")
2. God restrains "signs and miracles", based on disputes with Angels and mankind in exceeding the gospel's law (jude) (the "Emmanuel an Angel" was referred to like Jesus) ("An Angel was found in Jesus's Tomb NOT JESUS)
3. God uses the "Son of Man, to give Testimony", to echo his willingness to react (james) (Golgotha - generations without sin) ("Jesus allowed someone else to Carry his Cross during Crucifixion")
4. God uses the "Son of Man, as a Memorial (picture of jesus, generationally)", and disputes the taking of Wives (revelation) (withered fig tree, or isaiah's sycamore tree) ("Clothing was also found in the tomb of jesus NOT JESUS, and a bunch of women was found there) ("Babylon the Great")
1. "Shem's Genealogy (NOTHING CAME OUT OF NOAH'S ARK AND SURVIVED that wasn't a homosapien) (missing link) - Blanked in Genesis 18
2. Ezra 2's Genealogy - Nehemiah 12's Genealogy - Nehemiah is probably FAKE, God did not command King David to send the jews to Babylon or to have, the Babylonian's Build a Temple in Jerusalem (this is a spiritual genealogy, where people were delivered out of that sin, not a literal description of what happened)
3. God gives Two Genealogies, on for Luke 77 numbered which is God, and one for the Son of Man (Jesus) that is echoed generationally Matthew 41 numbered)
4. God disputes "1260 and Wives or 42", where as God did not dispute the wives in Matthew 41's Genealogy (41) (solomon)
(God expends a certain, undisclosed level of energy in contending with man's natural state, which is global suicide .......... and then god does nothing) (this is perfectly natural, this is god's behavior from the beginning)

Jesus said, in answer the people about his second coming that, the only thing that could be certain, was, conflicts, earthquakes, and some natural calamity. Today, this is our only expectation with Prophecy, its not what we want, but it is also not bad, we have a tiny bit of something.

41 Matthew's Genealogy is for the Son of Man to Echo Jesus, the clothing and the wives found in the tomb of jesus (41 Years from Halley's Comet, no dispute, 42 of revelation is a FAKE figure because of dispute)

ft7KGPc.jpg

(Joshua 12's Genealogy of 31 .... Deuteronomy 20:17 .... God commaned to kill all the "ites", "ethnic people' when they crossed the Jordan River and they failed to do that ............ so Luke 3:23 says "Jesus @ 30 Years" ............... God acknowledged only From Halley's Comet 12 B.C. to 30 A.D. which is 41 Years from Matthew's Genealogy NO CONTROVERY (no year zero), not the value of 31 A.D. (or 42 years) INVALID. (if it was invalid with Jesus, then it is invalid now)

(we cannot dismiss legal evidences like the Ties to Flight 370 and Space Oumuamua, and Daniel Days Connection to that, 2300 Days from Flight 370 to around 5/21/2020 .............. 23 Years from the Turin Shroud of Jesus to 2020)
(God uses Angels and warns us not to measure "1260 or 42", wrestling with God is unclean in the new testament before god's reaction for the sake of sin, and satan's suicide pleasure .............. so? God give priority to Daniel and the measurement is nearly the same ............... (1290 + 1335 God doesn't illustrate that, God only illustrates 2300 for 7 years, those two separate meaurements think Flight 370 to beginning of Oumuamua and end of Oumuamua)

http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ...... we'll do a little bit of ethnic euthanasia today, will go to city hall, use bullet from a distance, or, maybe its time for me to be see as a hero when these ethnic and jews die, fall backwards (still waiting for the next school shooting in DARBY PA, guess I have to take the time, go to the Police Station and identify all the ethnic, colored etc. Police Officers involved)

Last edited:

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disputing something with God is viewed as "unclean", and "not-acceptable". When it comes to taking the first initial action. This generation for instance, came into, the "dead flesh argument", then it becomes an argument of. "Well is it clean to take any action? If God hasn't done anything, but intends to" .............. the simple answer to that is, "God cuts spiritually, and not having faith and long suffering, can only increase pain later on.

What ends up happening is, passive uncleanness, because lots of people will play with these issues and don't care, don't care if they live or die, or if victims are made or sacrifices for pleasure or so forth happen. If your "disputing with god" about who has the "initiative", because God has not done anything, then it is a sin. Even if humanity dies, with nothing taking place, and that appears to be happening today, because God didn't do anything, it was obviously not important, enough, and it should not concern the faithful, the son of man, or anyone else, and contention with God is a Snare.

The Correct Date for Halley's Comet, based on evidences and biblical theory, not conjecture, controversy, or contrivances. Is 5/21/2020 (its yearly pattern). God's Pattern has always been to address the "son of man first", mankind waiving its right in sin pleasure is besides the point at the end of the day.

After Nothing Happens. Prophecy Fails, etc. That is good and not bad. (at this moment, I have no confidence this has failed, this should be fixed soon) 5/21/2020 Prophecy Fails. Then Nothing happens until humanity is dead. The Gospel of the "Mundane", "daily routine", as "divine", will last a few dozen years and then thats it. Its not a bad way to finish things.

However, we can claim 2020 has already failed (this is god's will, its nothing personal, and nothing negative was denoted, the lethal force used against me and my testimony in less perfect truths, completes the Accusation against God, (the lord's body does not see corruption, my testimony, dead or alive is the lord's body)) (an ethnic or etc. pleasures itself in my suffering, thats only flesh and blood, god views the testimony, that doesn't require me to do anything good or bad, that is a bottom line answer .......... anything else, is what you see, straight suicide) (you don't have my corpse yet, that is the big joke, then you suffer and die, by going though your lives normally, (like vietnam, the current precedent))

41 for Matthew, or 42 for Revelation ..... are both "wife" measurements, either Solomon's genealogy is Denoted, that is Unique for Matthew ... or ... Solomon's Temple that Fell into Babylon, and was built by, Babylon, (in jerusalem) in Revelation) BOTH INVALID

God only addresses the "Two Witnesses" in Revelation, we can't pick and choose, but I understand that is a dispute..........so I will say this fundamental law of the gospel............."flesh and blood" is not the statute god acts on, you have incest with me here funded by the state and ethnic parades in suicide, that is your work, it has nothing to do with me. beating on me for your pleasure is your work..........i understand you see only "flesh and blood" but that is your covenant, to have god refuse any action, you need to go for my corpse, use the jews and ethnics in our nightly walks, your not that important, so i almost had to stop laughing, but I don't want you to see that.

Jesus Christ and the New Testament, and this "wive issue", or any other issue, like "dead flesh" and etc. is God's Permissive Will, it is not primary, you are created to live and die like the animals with nothing out of the ordinary happening until humanity is dead ............ that is God Declarative Will, humanity is created in a god glorifying way until it dies no additional judgment has to happen ................. you have a mental illness, maybe from just being a false witness, or maybe just in suicide pleasure with me.

The Current "Issue", in your suicide pleasure with me is. Weather or Not God will cut into your pleasure, by giving you my corpse, that is God allowing that deliberately (use an ethnic or jew like you are instructed for best results, have some public safety message up in various places), you are then not entitled to a judgment of anykind regardless of your work ............ believe me there is only joy in my heart to see your will broken, by the faith of moses, but maybe soon? especially over a corpse and nothing more ............... now ............... your pleasure maybe not important in god's eyes, you are not hurting me enough to really fell true suffering on account of my behalf.

To to avoid false witnessing like the jews and ethnic people, in their suicide, God gives us signs, all of this, is and will be invalidated around 5/2020 .......... again its nothing personal, I voiced my sincerities personally where it intimately applied, but this is about God's Will and clearly I was attacked for pleasure, and, God is the author and finisher of "faith", a "rape gospel" where somebody's body has to be violated, is not "god glorifying", unless God interjects, that has no value (the lord is the wife, if there is no additional measure, wives may not be plausible), (we did see the jews and ethnic people parade about their incest pleasures me, and etc, and a few dead bodies, just view the news in their pleasure) and this will be resolved 5/2020, and then nothing, normacy until humanity is dead, or obtain the pleasure of my corpse, all of this is sincere spoken, as it pertains to God's Will.

(God did interject with Edward Leedskalnin, there is an account of that. That was to eliminate the suicide pleasure God was allowing you to obtain, but God didn't give you the pleasure of a corpse, before the testimony was finished, (meaning the testimony for that individual was not finished), thats was about it .............. history, those genetic lines, their influence corrupted the historical account ............ So I will briefly make a statement:

1. End of Suicide Pleasure (Not End of Testimony) is One Issue
(using force against me is not an indication of this...automatically impacts many people...people like to see ethnics commit suicide by hurting me)
2. Wives as Picture of Lord's Body in Testimony, not Registering (also as reflection of man)(ethnic and jew suicide pleasure with me is one magnitude this is another specific magnitude)
3. God's Mercies Conflict, in getting rid of "dead flesh", versus deriding God for sin pleasures, (man's natural state, and your allowed to do that, to not have value)
"End of Suicide Pleasure, Not End of Testimony" (God's Mercies, not tied to Wives that dispute isn't considered) Nothing Goes beyond this Level, until Humanity is Dead, won't have a functional need for wives, or any implications (this cesspool earth is not disputed, neither with a dispute of the son of man, or any wives as currency for dispute, God's mercies does not come into play) ------- if any of that involves cutting me off spiritually God won't do that, you just die like you are, God has not answered out of Season so this statement may not be VALID ---------- one thing that was said is that Edward Leedskalnin did have dates divisible by 41 years distances on them .......... also ............. God gives us a clear answer and set up "signs", like, Halley's Comet, there shouldn't be any controversy. Wrapping up this discussion.

Back to 5/21/2020 ........... around that time, and then, we continue just like this its god's will, normalcy, the mundane, that is a strength. (then depending on how this suicide problem is resolved with the ethnics, I may spend 10 years in the mountains, maybe in the desert 10 years, maybe underwater 10 years, then the last 10 years at coral castle, that should dry up your time) (we don't know what happened but we will)

(if God didn't react in 2019, then 41/42 should not make a difference, but that statement is not completely true, obviously that is not the case ............ so ............. we can make that legal claim that Space Ship Borisov, was god's reaction in that 41/42 period, 150 or so days away, and the other from flight 370 to oumuamua is daniel's figures) (maybe we have enough time to see if god responds to more ethnic pleasure with me, so we have time for more capital punishment, imprisonment, and etc.) http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png (we'll see if a philadelphia police officer is killed, in a few days .......... you need to stop hurting me ............. then maybe we'll come back to this discussion)

(but I will add ........... that I am sorry for making this a controversy for the 5 forums that banned me, and even more sorry about delaying my marriage (s), because I do plan to take care of them) (going to troll elsewhere)

Last edited: