Mary is the tree of life!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mary is the Tree of life!

Our life! Our sweetness! And Our hope!

Anti-Mary is Anti-Christ cos He is source of all grace that she received!
And Mary received all the graces that are given to men!
Lk 1:28

Tree of life!

Jesus is this tree?
Mary is this tree?

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever: (Jn 6:51)

Genesis 3:24
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

Proverbs 3:18
She is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.

Proverbs 11:30
The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Revelation 2:7
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Revelation 22:14
Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city

Matthew 7:18
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

The fruit of the tree of Mary is our salvation! Matt 1:21 Lk 2:30 Jesus is our salvation! This reflects the immaculate conception of Mary and the miraculous conception of Jesus!
Lk 1:30 Mary found our salvation!
Lk 1:38 consented to our salvation!

A good tree (immaculate conception) Lk 1:49 God has done this and it is marvelous in our eyes!

A Good tree cannot bear bad fruit!
A biblical principle approved by Jesus even though He knew it would be used to defend His sinless mother!

Mary is the tree of life!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jn 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

and He is the fruit of Mary!

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

EloyCraft

Mar 17, 2022
Az
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The tree of life was also in the midst of the garden.
She is there. Only Adam and herself can look at another and say "flesh of my flesh bone of my bone."
The fruit of Mary's womb is Salvation. That's a good tree in deed.

We all hope to communicate Christ spiritually to others, Mary manifest the Word of God physically materially.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is there. Only Adam and herself can look at another and say "flesh of my flesh bone of my bone."
The fruit of Mary's womb is Salvation. That's a good tree in deed.

We all hope to communicate Christ spiritually to others, Mary manifest the Word of God physically materially.
No, this kind of thinking, although intended to be honoring of one favored by God, only robs Jesus of His being fully human and qualified to take on the punishment for sin.

So...if Mary was deity...Jesus was not the son of man.

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So...if Mary was deity...Jesus was not the son of man.

Thanks for your post!

If ever you wanted to understand the spirit of the antichrist, its reasoning and lack of true spiritual discernment you only need to read a few posts here. Christ is coming to a Christianity which is largely astray from the original first century Apostolic teaching. The final “day of the Lord” will be something to behold. Marilogy worshipers will be amongst those slain for their willful disobedience to God's Word. If ever there was a need to repent from false teaching this is it and now. In a truth, very few understand Jesus as the Son of Man.

Reactions: lforrest and ScottA

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who ever said: Mary was God?
Who ever said: worship Mary?
What church teaches that?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ark of the New Covenant!

Mary, ever virgin, mother of God!

Ex 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

2 Sam 6:2 And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the Lord of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

Lk 1:39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

2 Sam 6:3 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.

4 And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.

5 And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.

2 Sam 6:16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord;

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

2 Sam 6:9 And David was afraid of the Lord that day, and said, How shall the ark of the Lord come to me?

Lk 1:42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

2 Sam 6:11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.

Lk 1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

2 Sam 6:12 And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

Lk 1:41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

Lk 1: 67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying…

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ark of the New Covenant!

Mary, ever virgin, mother of God!

Ex 40:34 Then a cloud covered the tent of the congregation, and the glory of the Lord filled the tabernacle.

Lk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

2 Sam 6:2 And David arose, and went with all the people that were with him from Baale of Judah, to bring up from thence the ark of God, whose name is called by the name of the Lord of hosts that dwelleth between the cherubims.

Lk 1:39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

2 Sam 6:3 And they set the ark of God upon a new cart, and brought it out of the house of Abinadab that was in Gibeah: and Uzzah and Ahio, the sons of Abinadab, drave the new cart.

4 And they brought it out of the house of Abinadab which was at Gibeah, accompanying the ark of God: and Ahio went before the ark.

5 And David and all the house of Israel played before the Lord on all manner of instruments made of fir wood, even on harps, and on psalteries, and on timbrels, and on cornets, and on cymbals.

2 Sam 6:16 And as the ark of the Lord came into the city of David, Michal Saul's daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the Lord;

2 Sam 6:9 And David was afraid of the Lord that day, and said, How shall the ark of the Lord come to me?

43 And whence is this to me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?

2 Sam 6:11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.

Lk 1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

2 Sam 6:12 And it was told king David, saying, The Lord hath blessed the house of Obededom, and all that pertaineth unto him, because of the ark of God. So David went and brought up the ark of God from the house of Obededom into the city of David with gladness.

Lk 1: 67 And his father Zacharias was filled with the Holy Ghost, and prophesied, saying…

a) The Bible does not say that Mary was/is "ever virgin". We've been over this before. Jesus had brothers. Not half brothers, full brothers. That's what the Bible says in several places.

b) Why are you jumping all over the place, quoting Scripture from here and there, OT and NT? Example...

1) 2 Sam 6:11 And the ark of the Lord continued in the house of Obededom the Gittite three months: and the Lord blessed Obededom, and all his household.

2) Lk 1:56 And Mary abode with her about three months, and returned to her own house.

Is Mary made of wood? (Aside from the idols in Catholic churches.)

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the life! Yes Jn 14:6

Interesting that you cite John 14:6. "Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." Notice that this says nothing about Mary!

Reactions: Cassandra
Status
Not open for further replies.