Mass Shooting in Sutherland Springs, Texas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh dear Lord...what next! That is so sad. :oops:

But, personally I believe- "it is coming to a church near you."

"Deliver us from evil."
"Lord You have prepared a table before us in the presence of our enemies."

Time for us to check and make sure our armour is securely on.
Forewarned is forearmed.

It tells us in Revelation that the Devil is going to do mad on this earth, doing as much damage as he can...because he knows that his time is so short.

I think I can hear God clearing His throat, ready to say - " Ready or not, here I come!!"

Praying for those wounded and the loved ones of the dead. ✟

Reactions: amadeus and Job

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And some people have a problem with the church arming themselves, I guess because believers are supposed to be "pacifists". It didn't work out for them here. This should give every church all the reason in the world to arm themselves to the teeth. Gun violence is almost solely an American problem which is not surprising given how much the very use of guns is glorified by its culture, and put on a pedestal by some as second only to God himself. There is a saying that a well armed society is a polite society.......but you can't underestimate the heart of man, because it is deceitful above all things.

(Jeremiah 17:9-11) "¶ The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? {10} I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings. {11} As the partridge sitteth on eggs, and hatcheth them not; so he that getteth riches, and not by right, shall leave them in the midst of his days, and at his end shall be a fool."

Last edited:

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The individual that chased down the church gunman.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, churches today need to have people there who are armed and have a plan for when these things occur. A simple two man armed guard outside during the services or events, maybe more depending on the size of the building. A guard at every entry. And a certain amount of armed men who are part of the Church, sitting in the Church. And all those attending need to be taught what to do when shooting starts, which is, everyone hit the floor except those with guns, to allow for a free field of fire. Very simple.

Because of the increase of the atheistic liberal left, satan has a vast amount of people he can easily motivate and influence to continue these attacks.

Stranger