Members from other forums, esp. WCF

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering who all I might know here from Worthy. Someone mentioned some new members are joining from Worthy. I do know a few of you already.

I was at Worthy, until they became upset that I defended myself from their wild abuse. It was the craziest thing! But . . . I'm happy to be elsewhere; it was so incredibly toxic.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just wondering who all I might know here from Worthy. Someone mentioned some new members are joining from Worthy. I do know a few of you already.
I have been several times at WCF, which really isn't worthy (and the name shows their unbridled pride). I still have at least 2 active accounts there (though I haven't been back to them in some time), after the several times they banned me for disagreeing with their position (moderation/Admin), and teaching about God's law and the 4th commandment in particular and several other doctrines (like Michael, etc).

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been several times at WCF, which really isn't worthy (and the name shows their unbridled pride). I still have at least 2 active accounts there (though I haven't been back to them in some time), after the several times they banned me for disagreeing with their position (moderation/Admin), and teaching about God's law and the 4th commandment in particular and several other doctrines (like Michael, etc).

Wow. I'm not surprised, but wait . . . I am!

So sorry to hear that you were treated unfairly. I was discouraged for a while, but we cannot allow those who possess the Mind of the Devil to ever discourage us. :)

Reactions: WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. I'm not surprised, but wait . . . I am!

So sorry to hear that you were treated unfairly. I was discouraged for a while, but we cannot allow those who possess the Mind of the Devil to ever discourage us. :)
What if such people are owners of a forum and serve on staff but act like the devil behind sock accounts?

I was a member of WCF, and I agree the name forewarns of the unbridled pride, until I was threatened in a PM for disagreeing with someone who turned out was the owner in disguise.
Then I found out that while they claim to be based in Tel Aviv Israel they're actually based in Arkansas.
I was out.

Feels better to be away from toxic energy. :) May God be with all Christian sisters and brothers there, in Jesus name, Amen.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if such people are owners of a forum and serve on staff but act like the devil behind sock accounts?

I was a member of WCF, and I agree the name forewarns of the unbridled pride, until I was threatened in a PM for disagreeing with someone who turned out was the owner in disguise.
Then I found out that while they claim to be based in Tel Aviv Israel they're actually based in Arkansas.
I was out.

Feels better to be away from toxic energy. :) May God be with all Christian sisters and brothers there, in Jesus name, Amen.

You just blew me away. And you know, it was quite shocking to see this "owner" of the site speak to me just as disparagingly as the simple "member" like you and me. But now having read what you've just written, I see that that very same "owner" could be here . . . taking part in our discussions. Unbelievable.

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worthy is a bigoted, garbage forum.

I really hate to say this, but this made me howl out loud. ;)

That said, we should pray for them, and as much as possible, when we think of them (and all others, really), we should speak to ourselves within our minds that we love them. As we speak to others physically, while in our minds we say to ourselves that we love the one we are speaking to, our Heart changes . . . and it is difficult to come across in a bad and negative way. I am just now learning how to do this . . . and even this sentence is a good reminder, to myself, that I've got to do this more and more.

So thanks for trigging this in my mind tonight!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just blew me away. And you know, it was quite shocking to see this "owner" of the site speak to me just as disparagingly as the simple "member" like you and me. But now having read what you've just written, I see that that very same "owner" could be here . . . taking part in our discussions. Unbelievable.
:( I pray that isn't so. Do you have any ideas whom it might be? Please PM me if so. Probably not a good idea to put it in public if it is the case. Though as I wrote that part I reflected on some of the posts I've read here that at the time sounded familiar in their acidic tone. I couldn't place where I'd read that style of posting before until you just said that.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worthy is a bigoted, garbage forum.
I would concur. It is sad for the Christians that try to hold out thinking it will get better.
Is that a Belgian Malinois in your profile pic?

I really hate to say this, but this made me howl out loud. ;)

That said, we should pray for them, and as much as possible, when we think of them (and all others, really), we should speak to ourselves within our minds that we love them. As we speak to others physically, while in our minds we say to ourselves that we love the one we are speaking to, our Heart changes . . . and it is difficult to come across in a bad and negative way. I am just now learning how to do this . . . and even this sentence is a good reminder, to myself, that I've got to do this more and more.

So thanks for trigging this in my mind tonight!
So agree with that part of your posting as well. Praying.

Reactions: 2nd Timothy Group

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( I pray that isn't so. Do you have any ideas whom it might be? Please PM me if so. Probably not a good idea to put it in public if it is the case. Though as I wrote that part I reflected on some of the posts I've read here that at the time sounded familiar in their acidic tone. I couldn't place where I'd read that style of posting before until you just said that.

Well . . . I only said what I said, not because I recognize that person being here, but because if the "owner" was so paranoid that he had to posit himself as another person with a different account, that "owner" could be here, expressing that same paranoia. Wouldn't that be weird? That the owner of another site would be HERE, posting? It's weird to think about . . . and certainly possible!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I am involved with WCF and have found no issues or difficulties with it. I'm pretty straight talking when it comes to defending the present day gifts of the spirit, especially tongues; as well as opposing false prophecy and interpretation of dreams. To date I have never had any difficulty with the moderators.

I got banned from Christianforums.com because I opposed interpretation of dreams which seemed to one of their sacred cows. I felt that was unfair and took action against the ban and got permanently banned from it. Then I read a Facebook post that said that some of the staff are not even born again Christians! That explained a lot to me. It was a pity because I had been a member of that forum since the early 2000s and paid the subscription to become a supporter, but they paid no attention to my loyalty to the forum over nearly 20 years. They threw me out anyway. If that's the way they deal with long-term supporters, then I am glad to see the back of them.

K9Buck

Aug 18, 2020
central Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would concur. It is sad for the Christians that try to hold out thinking it will get better.
Is that a Belgian Malinois in your profile pic?

German Shepherd. Jake, my personal protection dog. He passed away at nearly 13 years of age back in 2012. He's come to me in many dreams. We were VERY close.

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
German Shepherd. Jake, my personal protection dog. He passed away at nearly 13 years of age back in 2012. He's come to me in many dreams. We were VERY close.
:( I am sorry to read that about Jake. You'll see him again one day. :)
My buddy passed away six months ago. Deojie, ("D O G") , was a rescue. I don't know how old he was but he was certainly la senior doggie. I was blessed to have my buddy for five years before he went home. And he comes to me in my dreams too.
Isn't that wonderful that we see them then?

Reactions: K9Buck

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am involved with WCF and have found no issues or difficulties with it. I'm pretty straight talking when it comes to defending the present day gifts of the spirit, especially tongues; as well as opposing false prophecy and interpretation of dreams. To date I have never had any difficulty with the moderators.

I got banned from Christianforums.com because I opposed interpretation of dreams which seemed to one of their sacred cows. I felt that was unfair and took action against the ban and got permanently banned from it. Then I read a Facebook post that said that some of the staff are not even born again Christians! That explained a lot to me. It was a pity because I had been a member of that forum since the early 2000s and paid the subscription to become a supporter, but they paid no attention to my loyalty to the forum over nearly 20 years. They threw me out anyway. If that's the way they deal with long-term supporters, then I am glad to see the back of them.

Wow, dude. That is just unbelievable! I can't even imagine how that must have felt. I think I only made it for about a couple of months before they gave my IP address the Eternal Boot. As mentioned above, I was bothered (but also Spiritually proud in a balanced kind of way) that the members could treat me in such a disparaging way, yet nothing ever happened to them. I would post, what I thought, were some pretty interesting things, yet from the onset, they would instantly begin to belittle me with their snide comments . . . and they did so with impunity.

But 20 years? And giving them financial support? I can't even imagine what that must have felt like. I'm guessing that I would have felt very sad for them, and perhaps for myself for a while, but more so . . . sad for the state of "Christianity." Imagine being a non-believer, yet going to that site and seeing people bicker and fight with one another. Who would want to be a Christian if that's how we treat each other?

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well . . . I only said what I said, not because I recognize that person being here, but because if the "owner" was so paranoid that he had to posit himself as another person with a different account, that "owner" could be here, expressing that same paranoia. Wouldn't that be weird? That the owner of another site would be HERE, posting? It's weird to think about . . . and certainly possible!
My experience at WCF leads me to think anything is possible in that regard. It would be weird.
There are presumably many sock accounts operating there. Some are staff, others are not.
In one sense I can understand how staff would have a sock account. They may think if they posted as staff people may be reticent to be open in their opinions or beliefs in any given thread. Especially if it is known some people were strongly disciplined by staff and for their opinions.
However, a sock account that is rude and offensive and a member of staff would be crossing the line.

CF.Com has a horrible reputation. After WCF I checked on the net for reviews of sites I considered joining. Christianforums.com reviews, was a keyword search I performed on Google. Let me just say, wow! I read enough to keep me from even opening their homepage. :(

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's a very cool short-story. And even though it's been 8 years, I know that the loss is still with you. I like that you have such deep feelings in your heart, even for a dog. I wouldn't be surprised if you were to tell me that you felt that your spirit had melded with Buck's, much like David and Jonathan.

1 Samuel 18:1 KJV - "And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul."

2nd Timothy Group

Nov 8, 2020
Cashmere
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:( I am sorry to read that about Jake. You'll see him again one day. :)
My buddy passed away six months ago. Deojie, ("D O G") , was a rescue. I don't know how old he was but he was certainly la senior doggie. I was blessed to have my buddy for five years before he went home. And he comes to me in my dreams too.
Isn't that wonderful that we see them then?

God's Love runs deep in the Hearts of those whom He has chosen to wake up. I love hearing about how you feel about your pups. And to you, too . . . WaterSong . . . I can sense your loss in your words. You have been blessed by God, no doubt, to experience this kind of Love, for True Love will express itself even in our Love for His incredible Creations. People don't understand that animals are pretty much exactly like us . . . we just cannot speak their language.

Something to think about that comes from the Book of Jubilees . . .

"And on that day was closed the mouth of all beasts, and of cattle, and of birds, and of whatever walks, and of whatever moves, so that they could no longer speak: for they had all spoken one with another with one lip and with one tongue."

This is why animals understand us, and we can understand them, just as though they were another human, but cannot speak the same language. We should be careful in how we treat animals . . . they are also deeply Loved by our Powerful, Righteous God!

Paul Christensen

Mar 2, 2020
Christchurch
www.personal-communication.org.nz
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Wow, dude. That is just unbelievable! I can't even imagine how that must have felt. I think I only made it for about a couple of months before they gave my IP address the Eternal Boot. As mentioned above, I was bothered (but also Spiritually proud in a balanced kind of way) that the members could treat me in such a disparaging way, yet nothing ever happened to them. I would post, what I thought, were some pretty interesting things, yet from the onset, they would instantly begin to belittle me with their snide comments . . . and they did so with impunity.

But 20 years? And giving them financial support? I can't even imagine what that must have felt like. I'm guessing that I would have felt very sad for them, and perhaps for myself for a while, but more so . . . sad for the state of "Christianity." Imagine being a non-believer, yet going to that site and seeing people bicker and fight with one another. Who would want to be a Christian if that's how we treat each other?
I have involved in this forum for just over a year, and I have experienced nothing but respect - even from those who have totally disagreed with me. I think it is because it is managed by people who genuinely love the Lord and see it as a ministry.