Men And Religion 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and called me by his grace,
16 to reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. - Galatians 1:16-17.

Notice what happens with Paul when he sees Christ in him. When Christ is revealed in Paul, at the appointed time - he did not go and get confirmation from any of the brethren! That is an important part of scripture. Paul didn't go to the Apostles that were before him. But Paul went into the desert (Arabia).

I have my thoughts on Paul's desert experience..and that is he went into the desert to get the religion of his day (law and tradition), and the Holy Spirit to teach him Christ, and what he was seeing. Have you ever felt like you were in the desert!

Just as important is the fact God was taking the religion out of Paul. Paul could not mix the new gospel of grace, with anything that man (any man) had to say about the completed work of God. The finished work of God on the cross. And in time (father's time) he came to see what it was that God had in his plan - before anything was ever created. That is a gospel that does not start at the cross..it does not start with lucifer beings put out of heaven.. and does not start with Adam and his disobedience! The gospel that was hid in God before the foundation of the world.

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began, - Romans 16:25.

That is how we have to read our bibles to know the plan of God (the before Gospel). The gospel that was hidden in God was now being revealed to Paul, to give to us. The certified-revealed gospel of God that was hidden until Paul. The gospel to the new creation of God - that would come by a birth.

What is that gospel? We know now God had in mind to literally birth his own children..by Christ in them. No place in scripture before Paul began to write about it - can you find out that the creator of heaven and earth, was a father before he created anything. And he has in his plan before the foundation of the world, to birth son's by the one Son in them. That was hidden from the minds of men, or just not revealed. But Paul would say "but is now revealed."

So we have all this good and bad that distracks believers from coming into the greatest bible truth ever written (over 150 times Paul gives us the in Christ message). The deception is; They will spend their time trying to fix up a man (old man), that had to be crucified. That is where religion specializes! They specialize in trying to clean up the old man. We have to come to realize.. there is no hope (for your understanding) in the world, as well as the religious world for moving on in God (understanding). If you move on in God - you are no good to religion, or any other institution!

The gospel that was kept secret in God! and had to be revealed. Is now revealed! The revealed gospel has nothing to do with this world. It is spiritual! The only place you find a gospel to fit this world..is in religion.