Merry Christmas Everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gonna be taking a break from the forums till after the 25th (at least), so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2018 was a great year for me, and a big part of that was discovering Christianity Board and all the friends I have here in Christ.

God bless you all, and I hope everyone gets what they're praying for this year, and/or just plain has a whole lot of fun!
Hidden

Funny-Animal-Christmas-Pictures-14.jpg

hCF31856B

0687e961e348cfc8a62d10acdb73dd57--christmas-pets-christmas-animals.jpg

giphy.gif

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Hidden In Him

God bless you too...and have a wonderful break.
I too am VERY glad that you found Christianity Board. You are one of the highlights of this Site now! I notice who has posted in this thread..and it just happens that you are ALL "my favourite people" on the Site...just @Nancy , @Willie T , @Truth @Blueberry @mjrhealth and a few others missing on here...that make my day when I notice they have posted. :)

Love and hugs and blessings to one and all. xx

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gonna be taking a break from the forums till after the 25th (at least), so I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2018 was a great year for me, and a big part of that was discovering Christianity Board and all the friends I have here in Christ.

God bless you all, and I hope everyone gets what they're praying for this year, and/or just plain has a whole lot of fun!
Hidden

Funny-Animal-Christmas-Pictures-14.jpg

hCF31856B

0687e961e348cfc8a62d10acdb73dd57--christmas-pets-christmas-animals.jpg

giphy.gif
Oh how CUTE!!! Thank you HIH, and a very very Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Have a good (short!) break, lol ♥

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wishing y'all a Very Very Blessed and Merry Merry Christmas.

Joyful gatherings, Peace in your hearts, Christ the Lord in your thoughts.

God Bless,

Taken

(PS if anyone was planning on sending me a secret gift, PM me and I'll give you my PO Box....lol):D