Merry Christmas Y'all ❤️

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi ya'll!!!! It has been forever, but think about everyone on here often and thought I'd just pop on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ❤️❤️❤️ I've been singing and worshipping a lot and found a really good online fit for me on a karaoke app of all places. There is a movement of worshippers on there and we are shaking the place up for Jesus. It is amazing. My heart is happy and my family is doing great too. God bless y'all, and it is so awesome to just come on again and just tell ya'll God has been good and feeling very blessed. I miss y'all, but it really has been good time management wise for the family even though it was hard staying off. Glad to be able to keep in contact with some of ya'll. God bless.

Mayflower

th-636505276.jpg

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ya'll!!!! It has been forever, but think about everyone on here often and thought I'd just pop on and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ❤️❤️❤️ I've been singing and worshipping a lot and found a really good online fit for me on a karaoke app of all places. There is a movement of worshippers on there and we are shaking the place up for Jesus. It is amazing. My heart is happy and my family is doing great too. God bless y'all, and it is so awesome to just come on again and just tell ya'll God has been good and feeling very blessed. I miss y'all, but it really has been good time management wise for the family even though it was hard staying off. Glad to be able to keep in contact with some of ya'll. God bless.

Mayflower

View attachment 27655
So good to see you @Mayflower - I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Mayflower

View attachment 27655
Merry Christmas to you and all of yours.

Nov 13, 2022
Honolulu
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aloha CyB Family...

Mele Kalikimaka me ka Hauoli Makahiki Hou! :Happy:
(Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!)

Stay Safe and Warm... coffee:
:pray::stageright::Agreed::Thumbsup::musicn2::musicaln:

Reactions: grumix8

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merry Christmas! I know I'm a little late, but I just noticed the thread :)

Reactions: marks