Michael is Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What Scriptural proof is used to declare that Michael is Jesus?
May this help you:

AWHN – Bible – Michael Wikipedia (Image)

AWHN%20-%20Bible%20-%20Michael%20Wikipedia.jpg

Michael The Archangel [00A] – The Table Of Contents (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [00B] – The Introduction (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [01] – Locating The Main Texts (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [02] – The Basic Definitions (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [03] – The Word Angel As Defined And Used (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [04] – Archangels In The KJB And In The SoP-ToJ (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [05] – Michael The Great Prince Of Daniel (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [06] – The Two Princes (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [07] – Revelation 12, An Unbreakable Chiastic Structure (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [08] – The Great Controversy; Michael Vs Dragon (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [09] – The Comparisons Of The Angel Of The LORD Throughout The KJB (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [10] – Questions And Answers About Michael Archangel Jesus Texts (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [11] – Messengers Of The LORD & The Reformation & Etc (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [12] – The Plan Of Redemption Who Is Like Unto God Daniel 11:40-45, 12:1-3 (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X1] – Appendix 1 – The Epistles Of Peter & Jude Compared (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X2] – Appendix 2 – The Short Historical List Of Those Who Taught Jesus Is Michael (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X3] – Appendix 3 – The Many Names And Titles Of The Son Of The Father – Jesus (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X4] – Appendix 4 – The Son Of The Father, Jesus, Who Is JEHOVAH Emmanuel, The Eternal And Great I AM, God Manifest In The Flesh (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X5] – Appendix 5 – The Cross Throughout The Bible And In The Sanctuary (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X6] – Appendix 6 – Daniel & The Revelation Compared, 7 Branch Candlestick (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X7] – Appendix 7 – Daniel 11.1 20 KJB, 3 Angels Messages, A Work In Progress (PDF)

Doctrine - Michael Archangel - Francis N Lee - Jesus Is Michael : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Doctrine - Michael Archangel - Francis N Lee - Michael Archangel Short Notes : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Doctrine - Michael Archangel - Archangels - Another Study, Not All Correct But Good : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Amazing Facts - Pocket Book - Doug Batchelor - Who Is Michael The Archangel : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
May this help you:

AWHN – Bible – Michael Wikipedia (Image)

AWHN%20-%20Bible%20-%20Michael%20Wikipedia.jpg

Michael The Archangel [00A] – The Table Of Contents (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [00B] – The Introduction (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [01] – Locating The Main Texts (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [02] – The Basic Definitions (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [03] – The Word Angel As Defined And Used (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [04] – Archangels In The KJB And In The SoP-ToJ (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [05] – Michael The Great Prince Of Daniel (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [06] – The Two Princes (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [07] – Revelation 12, An Unbreakable Chiastic Structure (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [08] – The Great Controversy; Michael Vs Dragon (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [09] – The Comparisons Of The Angel Of The LORD Throughout The KJB (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [10] – Questions And Answers About Michael Archangel Jesus Texts (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [11] – Messengers Of The LORD & The Reformation & Etc (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [12] – The Plan Of Redemption Who Is Like Unto God Daniel 11:40-45, 12:1-3 (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X1] – Appendix 1 – The Epistles Of Peter & Jude Compared (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X2] – Appendix 2 – The Short Historical List Of Those Who Taught Jesus Is Michael (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X3] – Appendix 3 – The Many Names And Titles Of The Son Of The Father – Jesus (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X4] – Appendix 4 – The Son Of The Father, Jesus, Who Is JEHOVAH Emmanuel, The Eternal And Great I AM, God Manifest In The Flesh (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X5] – Appendix 5 – The Cross Throughout The Bible And In The Sanctuary (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X6] – Appendix 6 – Daniel & The Revelation Compared, 7 Branch Candlestick (PDF)

Michael The Archangel [X7] – Appendix 7 – Daniel 11.1 20 KJB, 3 Angels Messages, A Work In Progress (PDF)

Doctrine - Michael Archangel - Francis N Lee - Jesus Is Michael : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Doctrine - Michael Archangel - Francis N Lee - Michael Archangel Short Notes : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Doctrine - Michael Archangel - Archangels - Another Study, Not All Correct But Good : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Amazing Facts - Pocket Book - Doug Batchelor - Who Is Michael The Archangel : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
That's not what I asked for. I'm not about to sift through all that. If you know the Scriptures then please post them.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jde 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jde 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Dan 10:18 Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,
Dan 10:19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
Dan 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Act 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

I believe that Michael and Jesus are the same Prince.
Can you find another that fulfills both the old and the new testaments?

I also believe that God's church is Michael (the body) of believers that stands up against the beast.
1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Who is Michael?
I believe we are.

Hugs

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev 12:7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Rev 12:8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Jde 1:14 And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,
Jde 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Dan 10:18 Then there came again and touched me one like the appearance of a man, and he strengthened me,
Dan 10:19 And said, O man greatly beloved, fear not: peace be unto thee, be strong, yea, be strong. And when he had spoken unto me, I was strengthened, and said, Let my lord speak; for thou hast strengthened me.
Dan 10:21 But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Dan 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Act 3:14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;
Act 3:15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

Act 5:31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

I believe that Michael and Jesus are the same Prince.
Can you find another that fulfills both the old and the new testaments?

I also believe that God's church is Michael (the body) of believers that stands up against the beast.
1Co 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.

Who is Michael?
I believe we are.

Hugs
Which translation is that?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's not what I asked for. I'm not about to sift through all that. If you know the Scriptures then please post them.
[01] Locating the main texts on Michael the Archangel in The King James Bible

In this section, the direct and primary scriptural texts will be listed that reference Michael the Archangel by either the terms, “Michael”, “Michael the Archangel”, and/or “the archangel”. There are only 6 such texts in the King James Bible from Genesis to Revelation.

There are only 3 Old Testament [OT] texts that directly name this Michael:

Daniel 10:13 KJB - But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.

Daniel 10:21 KJB - But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

Daniel 12:1 KJB - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.​

There are only 2 New Testament [NT] texts that directly name this Michael:

Jude 1:9 KJB - Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Revelation 12:7 KJB - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,​

There is only 1 other New Testament [NT] text that directly speaks of this personage, as “the archangel” as already found listed in Jude 1:9 KJB, as “Michael the Archangel”:

1 Thessalonians 4:16 KJB - For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:​

These are the direct and primary texts.

Which do you want to consider first?

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
None, he isn't.
"None"? Why then did 99% of the Reformation, and it's leadership (like Luther, Melanchthon, etc) all show from scripture that Jesus is Michael (see the wikipedia image, and the references cited, or see Chapters 11 and/or Appendix 2)? It goes all the way back to even Melito of Sardis, that Jesus is "among the angels, Archangel".

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"None"? Why then did 99% of the Reformation, and it's leadership (like Luther, Melanchthon, etc) all show from scripture that Jesus is Michael (see the wikipedia image, and the references cited, or see Chapters 11 and/or Appendix 2)? It goes all the way back to even Melito of Sardis, that Jesus is "among the angels, Archangel".
I've read the bible and saw nothing like that. I think they're seeing stuff that isn't there.

ReChoired

Nov 26, 2019
Region
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've read the bible and saw nothing like that. I think they're seeing stuff that isn't there.
Is it possible that they can see something that you cannot yet see, not having asked or answered the right questions?

Would you be willing to cover some questions with me, one at a time? (I would be more than willing to reciprocate)

Tetha

Jun 10, 2021
vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Jehovah's Witness question: Who do you think the archangel Michael is, according to Daniel 10:13, 21, Daniel 12:1, Jude 9 and 1 Thessalonians 4:16? Did you know that Jesus is the archangel Michael?

My answer:The archangel Michael is simply who the Bible says he is. He is the archangel Michael. There's not a single verse of scripture that says the archangel Michael is Jesus Christ.

"To which of the angels did God ever say, 'Sit at my right hand'?" -- Hebrews 1:13. Jesus could not therefore be the archangel Michael because scripture does say that Jesus will sit at the right hand of God the Father.

"It was not to angels that he has subjected the world to come" -- Hebrews 2:5. You asked me where the Bible says that angels will not judge the world. Here it is. Because the Archangel Michael is an angel, he could not be the Ruler of the world, could he? Since Scripture says Jesus is to be the Judge and ruler, he cannot be the Archangel.

I like the way Ken Taylor puts Hebrews 1:14 in his paraphrased Living Bible: "The angels are only spirit-messengers sent out to help and care for those who are to receive his salvation." Angels do accomplish specific tasks for Yahweh, but they do not and will not "judge" the world. That's very clear from a reading of chapters one and two of Hebrews.

Now, as to who Jesus Christ is, here are scriptures that clearly identify Him as God:

• "The Word was God" -- John 1:1. This passage is clearly an echo of Genesis 1:1. It points to the eternal existence of "The Word" (Jesus). Eternal pre-existence is a quality which only God possesses. I like the way the New English Bible translates John 1:1: "What God was, the Word was."
  • "Thomas said to him, 'My Lord and my God." -- John 20:28. Unless you want to perform weird mental gymnastics with the syntax of this statement, you have to say that Thomas was saying that Jesus was God. Thomas is not addressing two different persons. He is speaking to Jesus whom he calls both Lord and God.
  • "From them is traced the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all" -- Romans 9:5. Doesn't the apostle Paul clearly identifies Christ as God in this passage?
  • "In Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form" -- Colossians 2:9. If all the fullness of the Deity is in Christ, then He is Deity, isn't He? Here's how Bible scholar William Barclay translates Colossians 2:9: "It is in Christ that godhead in all its completeness dwells in bodily form."
  • "But about the Son he says, 'Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever" -- Hebrews 1:8. Isn't the Son here being clearly addressed as "God"? You cannot come to any other conclusion if you correctly analyze the grammar of this sentence. Earlier in verse 7, the writer has talked about what angels are and then uses the linking word "but." Doesn't that conjunction "but" signal that the writer is no longer talking about angels (even archangels)?
  • "They will call him Immanuel -- which means 'God with us'" -- Matthew 1:23. The title says "God with us." It doesn't say Jesus is "Archangel Michel with us" or "Someone who is like God with us" or "Someone who is almost God with us." It cannot be stated any more clearly than "God with us."
  • "They will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive" -- Titus 2:10. "Savior" is what Jesus is called over and over again in Scripture. Take a look in the previous chapter of Titus: Titus 1:4. Or look at what is written in 2 Peter 3:18 and 1 John 4:14. We don't have two Saviors; we have one. If the Savior is Jesus, then isn't Paul here identifying him as God?
Resources: Christian missions and world evangelism

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it possible that they can see something that you cannot yet see, not having asked or answered the right questions?

Would you be willing to cover some questions with me, one at a time? (I would be more than willing to reciprocate)
I'm not going to waste our time doing that as I know without a doubt that Michael isn't Jesus. Thanks for being kind in your response though :)

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the OP, what kind of Bible are you getting that (false) information from?

Reactions: dev553344