Michigan just approved Genocide: an editorial to pass along to others.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As some of you know I am awaiting a kidney transplant due to an illness that struck me this summer. I was Just informed in the state of Michigan that I will not be able to receive this transplant because I refuse to take the Covid vaccine. This is how it all begins. In Hitler's rise to power it was not the jews that were placed in the concentration camps first, but the infirmed, and the political enemies of the party. That list grew from there to include the Jews and the Roma and the gypsies and all others who spoke out against the party.

From my perspective this mandated covid vaccine for transplant eligible recipients is akin to a murder sentence for me a form of genocide on any who refuse to take the vaccine who are in unfortunate the position that I am in. I Know right now this is a state by state thing so I am now pursuing other states transplant lists if this is possible. Other than my Nicotine use which I am almost off of now using a substitute to stop this, I am a prime candidate for the transplant because i am fairly young, and a non diabetic etc. That means the only reason for this refusal is the covid vaccine, and because I am unyielding on this They have effectively pronounced a death sentence on me in Michigan.

"Why not just take the shot?" Is what will be asked of me, to which I will respond, "Why blackmail someone with their life for refusing?" Which is the Justice of God regarding this? Which is abiding by the Hippocratic oath that all medical personnel take to care for all regardless of race religion or gender etc.?

I rebuke all those in the Government and health Industry for their hypocrisy here in Michigan for accepting this mandate in Jesus' name. I rebuke them for mandating genocide for refusing to take the Jab based not only on my religious concerns, but also because of having a natural immunity to this disease which makes the vaccine unneeded. (I Got covid early in 2020, and when the latest variant came through and others at my work were diagnosed I had little to no symptoms if I got it at all.)

Mandates in general are a form of genocide on all who do not comply with the mandates. They are now talking about all employers mandating shots, well my insurance comes from my work and the result of this will be that I will not have the insurance to pay for my care that I am receiving now, nor will I have a job to pay for this care. Shame on the governments of the world for not seeing that mandates are genocide. An effective death sentence to some. How is it that they do not see the unethical nature of mandates? How is it that they do not see that they are repeating the very same things the Nazi's did in Germany that led to the holocaust? How is it that the spearhead of these mandates are the liberals who cried "Hitler" the loudest at our last president but now are ignorant of those in power carrying out Nazi policy?

Please pass this editorial to any in the medical field, and any in the positions of power who now are considering mandates. Mandates are just another form of Genocide, and the outcome is far worse than problem it was meant to solve.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was eventually killed in the concentration camps said the following: "Silence in the face of Evil is itself evil, God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." The time is now here in the "free world" to take a stand and speak up and act while the world has a modicum of freedom to do so.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As some of you know I am awaiting a kidney transplant due to an illness that struck me this summer. I was Just informed in the state of Michigan that I will not be able to receive this transplant because I refuse to take the Covid vaccine. This is how it all begins. In Hitler's rise to power it was not the jews that were placed in the concentration camps first, but the infirmed, and the political enemies of the party. That list grew from there to include the Jews and the Roma and the gypsies and all others who spoke out against the party.

From my perspective this mandated covid vaccine for transplant eligible recipients is akin to a murder sentence for me a form of genocide on any who refuse to take the vaccine who are in unfortunate the position that I am in. I Know right now this is a state by state thing so I am now pursuing other states transplant lists if this is possible. Other than my Nicotine use which I am almost off of now using a substitute to stop this, I am a prime candidate for the transplant because i am fairly young, and a non diabetic etc. That means the only reason for this refusal is the covid vaccine, and because I am unyielding on this They have effectively pronounced a death sentence on me in Michigan.

"Why not just take the shot?" Is what will be asked of me, to which I will respond, "Why blackmail someone with their life for refusing?" Which is the Justice of God regarding this? Which is abiding by the Hippocratic oath that all medical personnel take to care for all regardless of race religion or gender etc.?

I rebuke all those in the Government and health Industry for their hypocrisy here in Michigan for accepting this mandate in Jesus' name. I rebuke them for mandating genocide for refusing to take the Jab based not only on my religious concerns, but also because of having a natural immunity to this disease which makes the vaccine unneeded. (I Got covid early in 2020, and when the latest variant came through and others at my work were diagnosed I had little to no symptoms if I got it at all.)

Mandates in general are a form of genocide on all who do not comply with the mandates. They are now talking about all employers mandating shots, well my insurance comes from my work and the result of this will be that I will not have the insurance to pay for my care that I am receiving now, nor will I have a job to pay for this care. Shame on the governments of the world for not seeing that mandates are genocide. An effective death sentence to some. How is it that they do not see the unethical nature of mandates? How is it that they do not see that they are repeating the very same things the Nazi's did in Germany that led to the holocaust? How is it that the spearhead of these mandates are the liberals who cried "Hitler" the loudest at our last president but now are ignorant of those in power carrying out Nazi policy?

Please pass this editorial to any in the medical field, and any in the positions of power who now are considering mandates. Mandates are just another form of Genocide, and the outcome is far worse than problem it was meant to solve.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was eventually killed in the concentration camps said the following: "Silence in the face of Evil is itself evil, God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." The time is now here in the "free world" to take a stand and speak up and act while the world has a modicum of freedom to do so.
I have posted this link elsewhere here as well.....you might be interested
vaccine — pk

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I sympathize with the plight you find yourself in. You have a very marxist governor so it is not surprising she is following Bidens Siren call in this.

This is a very complicated question you pose. States do have the right currently under the Constitution to make these kind of mandates. Whether that is right or wrong is irrelevant, they simply can until the Supreme Court clarifies the 10th amendment on this.

We have been obeying mandates for shots for decades now! No child can go to a public school or most private schools without the polio, mmr, and tetanus shots. So this kind of mandate is not new, the scope is new but not mandating health decisions.

If I were you I would file for a religious exception. If they reject it, they reject it. I know you are angry, but please do not call this genocide for it is not. Genocide is the intentional and deliberate eradicating of an entire people group.

What Hitler did to the Jews in WW2 is genocide.
What China is doing to the Uighurs is genocide
What has been ongoing in the Sudan is genocide

but these misguided government decisions are not. They may be foolish, poorly thought out, even evil as I believe, but they are not genocide.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I were you I would file for a religious exception. If they reject it, they reject it. I know you are angry, but please do not call this genocide for it is not. Genocide is the intentional and deliberate eradicating of an entire people group.

What Hitler did to the Jews in WW2 is genocide.
What China is doing to the Uighurs is genocide
What has been ongoing in the Sudan is genocide

but these misguided government decisions are not. They may be foolish, poorly thought out, even evil as I believe, but they are not genocide.

It is this rationale that leads to genocide, and will justify the killing of the saints by the beast when the time comes.... soon i believe.

How is this different from the government requiring polio shots for school children? Because if a child does not receive a polio vaccine he can still be home schooled and live his life as he sees fit. This involves a denial of care for something that is totally ineffective in stopping Covid.... I am hockey fan and 98% of the Nhl players are vaccinated, yet they are postponing games as we speak because of Covid.... Why if the Covid vaccine does anything? It is an ineffective vaccine that does nothing to stop the spread or being infected by Covid. Why then require it? There are other reasons here that will come to light soon enough.

Not to mention this is a violation of the Hippocratic oath most healthcare workers take....

There is a people group that refuses to be vaccinated because they see the vaccine for what it is, and this is the first step in their eradication.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is this rationale that leads to genocide, and will justify the killing of the saints by the beast when the time comes.... soon i believe.

How is this different from the government requiring polio shots for school children? Because if a child does not receive a polio vaccine he can still be home schooled and live his life as he sees fit. This involves a denial of care for something that is totally ineffective in stopping Covid.... I am hockey fan and 98% of the Nhl players are vaccinated, yet they are postponing games as we speak because of Covid.... Why if the Covid vaccine does anything? It is an ineffective vaccine that does nothing to stop the spread or being infected by Covid. Why then require it? There are other reasons here that will come to light soon enough.

Not to mention this is a violation of the Hippocratic oath most healthcare workers take....

There is a people group that refuses to be vaccinated because they see the vaccine for what it is, and this is the first step in their eradication.
is is rediculous. As the poster said, this is not the first time this has happened. I was not allowed to go to school because my parents refused to get me a measles shot because I was exposed 5 times and never got it.

This is not how the antichrist will justify killing saints. He will justify it based on religious merit not on health grounds.

These conspiracy theories have got to stop. Your not only part of the problem. You have no answer.

MANY MANY people have gotten the vaccine. Because they see it for what it is. An attempt to help people at high risk for a disease that has killed many.

Just because the government has taken it and made it a political issue. Does not mean we should follow right behind them and make it a political issue.

Both sides are in error.

Michigan has the right to do this. We can like it or not like it.

We need to fight the system, not cure..

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Remember the definition of genocide:

genocide
[ˈjenəˌsīd]
NOUN
  1. the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.

The covid shot is not a vaccine. It is just like the flu shot. It will not guarentee preventing the flu or even getting sick with flu, but it does and has shown that if you do get covid, statistically, you will have a milder case. The covid shot does the same, It will not stop you from getting covid, but you have a better chance of not getting seriously ill with the shot than without the shot.

Yes this kind of mindset can very well be laying the foundations for the antichrists all out was against Christian and Jews, time will show that.

YOu do have choices however. You can go to another state and wait for a transplant there! It is not easy and convenient, but many people will travel to another state for better care. Many Canadians and Europeans travel to America because of denial of care in their home country.

We as a nation and through all forms of health insurance have denied care for tens of millions. Either a medicine or procedure is not covered, and we have to find alternatives.

II pray that God restore your peace! Remember that no matter what happens, He is still on the throne of the universe and if He allows you to go through this- There is good in it for you.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

If you can, maybe move to Texas or some other state Florida?
Long enough to get treated.
Texas can not ban transplants
Texas to accept unvaccinated patients for organ transplants

Reactions: David H.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Last November, here in Virginia, I went to a Riverside Hospital othopedic surgeon to remove a small mass on top of my foot, which was benign, but was bothering me.
I dont recall being asked if I was vaxxed for covid. No one said I could not have an operation. I am not vaxxed. A few months ago, I took the antibody test, and was negative.

It just never came up, but I had wondered if a hospital would refuse to treat non vaxxed people.
That seems more of a democratic state run fear mongering talking point.

Covid is clearly a pandemic of the vaccinated, more and more evidence of that.
Natural immunity is superior to the vax, even CDC says it now.

I even dispute the term pandemic, it is become endemic, like the flu.

I rarely get a cold, never get the flu or a flu shot, and never had covid.

I was more concerned about in the future, will there be enough healthy doctors and nurses to work in hospitals, will the standard of care collapse due to covid policies. Will forced vaccination of medical people incapacitate or kill off many of the people working in medical care field, honestly that is possible.

Such as prevent somewhat elective surgery on my foot, so I decided to get it done.

Last edited: