Might as well have some fun with this election fiasco

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am willing to bet that on March 1st, 2021, Donald Trump will (still) be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Any takers? :)

That would be a long shot, Jostler. I understand the European betting establishments, that have put down serious money about this election, consider that Trump's political toast has been cooked and eaten.

Trump would need to establish his case regarding election fraudulence in the courts. As far as I know, he has nothing . . .

Last edited:

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I revise President Trump will be in until Mach 2028, then Pence will be in

Reactions: marks

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to bring up some voter fraud allegations, and keep Trump in. This would legitimize all the false prophets and Trump followers, and the deception will deepen.
We will see....

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That would be a long shot, Jostler. I understand the European betting establishments, that have put down serious money about this election, consider that Trump's political toast has been cooked and eaten.

Trump would need to establish his case regarding election fraudulence in the courts. As far as I know, he has nothing . . .

I'm not terribly influenced by what London bookies think of toast. :)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if the plan was to bring up some voter fraud allegations, and keep Trump in. This would legitimize all the false prophets and Trump followers, and the deception will deepen.
We will see....

As well as accomplishing a few other critical milestones on the road to one world government....but that would be an important one....

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, serious question here..
Let's get rid of all the media fake news,propaganda on both sides..ok?
What do you think YOUR candidate will do to make this country better for the next four years.
I pretty much know (as a Republican) what other Republicans think, but I would like to hear what the other side is expecting too.
What say you?

HUGS

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am willing to bet that on March 1st, 2021, Donald Trump will (still) be residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Any takers? :)

Why March 1st anyway? Any reason or just your appointed deadline?
I'll raise your deadline and say The Donald will still be in the White House to celebrate Xmas in 2024...;););)

Jostler

Oct 23, 2020
God's green earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me ask another question:

What do you believe will happen to someone who fails to heed this exhortation from our King?

Revelation 18:4 NASB — I heard another voice from heaven, saying, “Come out of her, my people, so that you will not participate in her sins and receive of her plagues;

Reactions: TLHKAJ