Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay’

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this but I found this testimonial fascinating. Activist Milo Yiannopoulos is now ‘Ex-Gay,’ consecrating his life to St. Joseph

Milo was always a guy I could not help but like. He is charismatic but lived a live of debauchery. He will be hated as a traitor by those who scoff at conversion on religion and sexuality.

Thought our community would want to know about this.

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I always liked Milo I think I remember praying for him on this years ago and Jordan Peterson during his breakdown that God would use it for his good and he have an awakening to Christ.

Glad to see BOTH him AND Jordan Peterson now leaning more towards the gospel. Jordan Peterson's work has helped me a lot, but his theology was really off. Now he's talking about following Christ. Both of them are probably used to criticism either way and I think they both do a fair job at handling it.

It doesn't matter which direction they turned to, they would still be having a lot of hate thrown in their direction. They have both always been controversial, even hated from the sides that you would expect to take them in. Hopefully now they'll feel more loved and welcomed on their new paths.

Reactions: Wrangler