Miracle At My Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2020, the worship team leader, Daniel, felt called to lead worship elsewhere. Until 1Q2022, there were no more men on the worship team. The lone guy who joined then sang well. In June 2022, during a practice session with the worship committee, he felt 2 pops in his head.

Getting a severe headache and blurred vision, he went to the ER. The diagnosis, 2 aneurisms. One was 3 cm in diameter. The other was 7 cm in diameter. He was scheduled for brain surgery.

In the meantime, the word went out to prayer warriors in the congregation. Notice was posted on the church’s website. Soon, 100’s of devout people were praying for his recovery.

With the surgical team assembled, they took another brain scan to verify what part of the skull to remove so pressure can be lowered and solder the bleeding capillaries. To their amazement, there was no evidence of any brain aneurism. The doctors could not explain it. But we can. Amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In 2020, the worship team leader, Daniel, felt called to lead worship elsewhere. Until 1Q2022, there were no more men on the worship team. The lone guy who joined then sang well. In June 2022, during a practice session with the worship committee, he felt 2 pops in his head.

Getting a severe headache and blurred vision, he went to the ER. The diagnosis, 2 aneurisms. One was 3 cm in diameter. The other was 7 cm in diameter. He was scheduled for brain surgery.

In the meantime, the word went out to prayer warriors in the congregation. Notice was posted on the church’s website. Soon, 100’s of devout people were praying for his recovery.

With the surgical team assembled, they took another brain scan to verify what part of the skull to remove so pressure can be lowered and solder the bleeding capillaries. To their amazement, there was no evidence of any brain aneurism. The doctors could not explain it. But we can. Amen.
Yes God can do that. He is the everlife spirit. He also healed my ex-wife similarly to where the doctors could not explain. His spirit is life and brings life to the bodies he dwells in.

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s awesome and obviously it was done for God’s glory. Most people that have aneurisms die on the spot.

Reactions: dev553344

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why these is not a world wide depository of testimonies like mine? When I encounter an atheist, who says there is no evidence for god, such a depository would be invaluable.

I believe it would also be invaluable to those luke warm in their faith to reflect with more intensity who they are in the scheme of things.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder why these is not a world wide depository of testimonies like mine? When I encounter an atheist, who says there is no evidence for god, such a depository would be invaluable.

I believe it would also be invaluable to those luke warm in their faith to reflect with more intensity who they are in the scheme of things.
There are many testimonies to God's love and mercy. But most aren't reported perhaps.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
How close is your healing?

"Christ in you, the hope of Glory".

The born again are "in Christ"..

A believer says.....>"did God hear my prayer"?

A.) How can He not, when He lives in you ? "Temple of the Holy Spirit".

Reactions: GTW27