Miracle Grandson home

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Praise and Glory to our Father and to our Lord Jesus for all that was done which saved my grandson, first from dying ( from falling from such a height) and for not breaking most of the bones in his body ( there were no broken bones ).
He came home last night and his lovely girlfriend shaved the rest of his hair off lol as he only had hair on half his head..My daughter wrote me on facebook while they were doing it haha..Sadly I got stuck here as my car battery died just as I needed to use the car, so it will be a couple of days before I can pop back over there to see him.
A big thank you to everyone here who prayed for him and put their faith into it....Hallelujah Glory to God in the Highest and to our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ.....:D:D:D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Praise the Lord Pia... Smash two glasses of champagne THIS New Years!! :)

Miracles seem few and far between....it is always thrilling to hear a new and up to date one.
Yay God!!!

@pia

Reactions: pia

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Praise the Lord Pia... Smash two glasses of champagne THIS New Years!! :)

Miracles seem few and far between....it is always thrilling to hear a new and up to date one.
Yay God!!!

@pia
Absolutely yay God :D........Do you smash champagne glasses at New years ? lol..Only ever heard of Russians doing that with Vodka ones haha

Reactions: Helen

pastorjagan

May 25, 2015
CHANDIGARH
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Praise and Glory to our Father and to our Lord Jesus for all that was done which saved my grandson, first from dying ( from falling from such a height) and for not breaking most of the bones in his body ( there were no broken bones ).
He came home last night and his lovely girlfriend shaved the rest of his hair off lol as he only had hair on half his head..My daughter wrote me on facebook while they were doing it haha..Sadly I got stuck here as my car battery died just as I needed to use the car, so it will be a couple of days before I can pop back over there to see him.
A big thank you to everyone here who prayed for him and put their faith into it....Hallelujah Glory to God in the Highest and to our Lord and Savior Jesus The Christ.....:D:D:D
I am sure the Lord shall perform more miracles and wonders to bring His child closer in 2018

Reactions: pia and amadeus

pia

May 30, 2009
West Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am sure the Lord shall perform more miracles and wonders to bring His child closer in 2018
And they will certainly be more than welcome.........As Jesus is quoted as saying :" When The Son of Man returns, will He find faith upon the earth ?" So perhaps we need to push into Him a bit more :)

Reactions: Richard_oti