Miracle just happened...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been waking up tired lately like I haven't got any sleep, even after sleeping for 10 hours. I noticed my carbon monoxide detector has been chirping, so I just hold the button in and it stops chirping for a few hours.

This morning I woke up and the carbon monoxide detector was chirping, and I went to plug my phone in and the connector was disconnected and laying in a different area. I know it was plugged in and it doesn't get disconnected easily.

Then it hit me, I better take out the battery from the carbon monoxide detector till I can get a new battery because that's probably why I keep waking up tired, because it keeps chirping while I'm trying to sleep.

I realized that God gave me a sign, the cell phone cord being disconnected (which couldn't have come disconnected on its own), was a sign to disconnect the battering from the carbon monoxide detector so it wouldn't chirp.

I honestly think an angel came into my house and disconnected the cord. There's simply no other explanation.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Earlier this year, I decided that I needed to find my little grey phone book. The problem was that I hadn't seen it in a year or more.
I'd looked around a bit for it but couldn't find it.
Then, one day as I sat on the edge of my bed, I gazed at my dresser that was about five feet in front of me.
There, sitting on the middle and front of the dresser, was my little grey phone book!
It kinda freaked me out. I don't think about it much. :)

Karl Peters

May 18, 2021
Fontana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I loved the testimony. The Lord can move things around to get our attention. Of course the Holy Spirit is not the only spirit, but Satan can't do anything the Lord doesn't know about ahead of time. So God might also have a reason for letting Satan do something - and usually that reason has something to do with getting our attention.

Yet if the Lord is trying to get our attention, we need to start talking to Him and listening to what He has to say, right?

I have a couple of testimonies where things got moved: The first words I ever heard from the Lord were "Read Your Bible". Those words spoken to me by the Lord felt like someone hit me on the side of the head, and then I got a vision of my Bible behind my time clock. I looked at the time clock and indeed my Bible was behind the time clock. The Lord had to have moved it there because I never looked at it. It was something my mom had once given me probably ten years earlier. It should have been in some box buried in the garage or a closet - and I could not have missed it being behind my time clock that I looked at everyday. The Lord got my attention with His words "Read Your Bible", with the vision, and with the fact that He could put my Bible behind my time clock.

Another example was when I laid down to press some weights, which I was doing then. I was about to push the bar up when the Lord's small voice suddenly spoke to me saying, "Wait, the devil has loosened up your weights." My eye instantly moved to the left side screw that held the weights on. It seem ridiculous because I lived alone then. Still, I got up and checked the screw and sure enough it had been loosened several turns. It might have fallen off putting me in a bad situation if the Lord had not spoken to me.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I loved the testimony. The Lord can move things around to get our attention. Of course the Holy Spirit is not the only spirit, but Satan can't do anything the Lord doesn't know about ahead of time. So God might also have a reason for letting Satan do something - and usually that reason has something to do with getting our attention.

Yet if the Lord is trying to get our attention, we need to start talking to Him and listening to what He has to say, right?

I have a couple of testimonies where things got moved: The first words I ever heard from the Lord were "Read Your Bible". Those words spoken to me by the Lord felt like someone hit me on the side of the head, and then I got a vision of my Bible behind my time clock. I looked at the time clock and indeed my Bible was behind the time clock. The Lord had to have moved it there because I never looked at it. It was something my mom had once given me probably ten years earlier. It should have been in some box buried in the garage or a closet - and I could not have missed it being behind my time clock that I looked at everyday. The Lord got my attention with His words "Read Your Bible", with the vision, and with the fact that He could put my Bible behind my time clock.

Another example was when I laid down to press some weights, which I was doing then. I was about to push the bar up when the Lord's small voice suddenly spoke to me saying, "Wait, the devil has loosened up your weights." My eye instantly moved to the left side screw that held the weights on. It seem ridiculous because I lived alone then. Still, I got up and checked the screw and sure enough it had been loosened several turns. It might have fallen off putting me in a bad situation if the Lord had not spoken to me.
Thanks Karl, P.S. you shouldn't lift weights alone, it can be dangerous. Be careful. There are certain things you can do safely by yourself, but presses are not one of them. :)

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday I was in the woods and lost my cell phone. I panicked because it is expensive and has all my maps on it. I looked everywhere in my camp and all my pockets, everywhere. I prayed to God to find it and there it appeared in my pocket that I had checked about three times. I love when he does little things like that

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes! like, every time! He is amazing.
Yes he is. I was also driving to the doctors and it was packed as usual and no parking so I prayed that God would provide me a parking space cause I needed to get into the doctors immediately and couldn't wait. So I prayed to Jesus. Just then someone in front of me started pulling out. The only spot in the whole place. I was able to get in rapidly and was very thankful. He works little miracles in our lives often when we ask him.

Jesus also has protected me over the years. There are several times when I should have died from accidents and situations that I got myself into and he provided for my safety. One time I fell off a cliff sledding in the snow. I landed in some sticker bushes growing out of the 100 foot cliff edge. I thought for sure I was going to die. My friends ran to the cliff edge and pulled me back up to safety. I am so thankful that I didn't fall to the rocks below and die.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, even the small seemingly insignificant things He cares about! Much like this has happened to me also :)
He IS The Rock!
"Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows." Matt 10:29-31

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes he is. I was also driving to the doctors and it was packed as usual and no parking so I prayed that God would provide me a parking space cause I needed to get into the doctors immediately and couldn't wait. So I prayed to Jesus. Just then someone in front of me started pulling out. The only spot in the whole place. I was able to get in rapidly and was very thankful. He works little miracles in our lives often when we ask him.

Jesus also has protected me over the years. There are several times when I should have died from accidents and situations that I got myself into and he provided for my safety. One time I fell off a cliff sledding in the snow. I landed in some sticker bushes growing out of the 100 foot cliff edge. I thought for sure I was going to die. My friends ran to the cliff edge and pulled me back up to safety. I am so thankful that I didn't fall to the rocks below and die.

Lol Devin, we have a lot in common. Especially with the parking spaces!
Since I trust Him to have one ready for me so as not to put too much on my one foot, it seems truly smooth sailing!! There ALWAYS seems to be the perfect spot. And to think way back when I would be annoyed and cursing and driving around and around forever it seemed, could all have been peaceful and stress free if only I REALLY trusted Him. Ah, such short memories we humans can have.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol Devin, we have a lot in common. Especially with the parking spaces!
Since I trust Him to have one ready for me so as not to put too much on my one foot, it seems truly smooth sailing!! There ALWAYS seems to be the perfect spot. And to think way back when I would be annoyed and cursing and driving around and around forever it seemed, could all have been peaceful and stress free if only I REALLY trusted Him. Ah, such short memories we humans can have.
Yes I also remember getting super frustrated before converting, peace is good!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes I also remember getting super frustrated before converting, peace is good!
His peace IS so good. It's the world that is clanging and discordant :confused: Were you also one of those who races to get to the next red light first?? :D

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His peace IS so good. It's the world that is clanging and discordant :confused: Were you also one of those who races to get to the next red light first?? :D
Yes and now I just drive the speed limit and prepare for the drive first so that I'm not rushing.