(Miscellaneous Topics) Facts about the Mission of Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 5:17 “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

Matthew 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many.”

Luke 4:42 Now when it was day, He departed and went into a deserted place. And the crowd sought Him and came to Him, and tried to keep Him from leaving them;

Luke 12:49 “I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Luke 19:10 for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.”

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved

John 9:39 And Jesus said, “For judgment I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind.”

John 10:10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

John 12:47 And if anyone hears My words and does not [a]believe, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said to Him, “Are You a king then?”

Jesus answered, “You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice.”

1 Timothy 1:15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief.

After going through each of these scriptures is there something new to you that is brought out from going by and seeing all of these different scriptures and what is being said here by Jesus, and by what is being expressed and said in 1 Timothy 1:15?