Mission Accomplished - Glory to God our Father!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus prayed for even my own glory! Imagine that? Humility of the spirit of sacrificial love is not humanly possible and cannot be understood without the presence and intervention of our Creator, the Father of all spirits.

What a great God we have indeed!

Reference: John Chapter 17: 1-26

Soon after his last meal, Jesus prayed to his Father. He knew his time in this earthly life was soon to be gone – the next day.

He spoke to his Father as a dear Son with deep love and affection for him. He was ready for his Father to bring him glory for his earthly work. He also prayed for all his followers; those present, and those new ones of future generations. He wanted and now ready for his promised glory that he never had before his life began. He wanted the same for us, so the Father, in all of us, could be ultimately glorified and rewarded for his work and plan of salvation. This is the Kingdom of God, our Father, to be in immortality and share in his divine nature – of our one true God, YHWH.

This is what I think of when this annual Spring event approaches; not accenting death, only the glorification of our one God once more, by his Son’s earthly work that brought him, first, and later for others, into true eternal life and harmony with his Spirit.

My time of glorification, in reality is approaching, as for many more like me. We all believe in the Son. This belief though stretches high and deep and wide and long into who he was and is today, his work then and today, and our future and yearning to be with him beyond the heart, in the Kingdom of God. His spirit within me keeps this faith and hope alive. Not of my own works, works that are righteous and sanctified and accredited by the Almighty.

Although we are Christ’s sheep and led into green fields of peace and security, all of us stray off onto paths leading to barren fields from time to time. A lost sheep though is never really lost. It is us who moves our heart away from God from time to time, even within the Shepherd’s keep. The Shepherd though always knows where to find us and restores our hearts to his own, to the place that is best for us. He always ‘covers’ for us in God’s house. That is the love in our hearts that we never really deserve and can fathom. The grace of the Father in cooperation with is Son made this so. We accepted his gift freely and now we also live!

I thank again my true God and Father for creating and sending the spirit and flesh of the one we call Jesus, our Messiah, into our fallen world, who is my Lord and Saviour to all of us that really believe in him.

My Lord, my Shepherd and keeper of my heart, I pray that I do not stray too far from home, for you have the deepest love for me and all those that love your Father, as he is ours also.

Mission accomplished, and I am humbled by the Father's grace for me and us, all the time!

I cannot wait to ‘see’ the next phase of God’s plan for us all.

Blessings to all in Jesus,

APAK

Last edited:

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amen...good posts bro :)

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Helen...great Day in Alberta!

:) Blessings to you family and friends...