Mitt Romney

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Has anyone on this board done thier homework concerning Romney's religion ?
Have you compared what he has been raised to believe and compared those to endtime scripture?
If you havnt looked into mormonism,you dont know as much as you think.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Has anyone on this board done thier homework concerning Romney's religion ?
Have you compared what he has been raised to believe and compared those to endtime scripture?
If you havnt looked into mormonism,you dont know as much as you think.

I know enough about it to know I don't want anything to do with it....or him!

The man is always too negative for me to vote for him.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, kaoticprofit.

It's hard NOT to be too negative about THIS economy in which we're barely treading water!

Romney is definitely the lesser of two evils, regardless what you think about him or his religious views. I'd rather have someone in office who believes that he must do good deeds to be accepted by God than to be led into Islam or economic slavery! I would have much preferred one of the other candidates, but once again, the conservative side is not near as conservative as they should be.

That's my opinion.

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Vote for a moronic Mormon (with all their cult beliefs) or a Muslim-trained, dope-smoking, drug-using student of the radical Reverend Wright. Hmmm... tough choice - not! Barack Hussein Obama is a Marxist, racist, anti-Christian, demigod whose narcissism is only outdone by his arrogance.

For a study of Mormonism, you need to look at their history (and not just from their viewpoint), their Doctrine and Covenants (which spells out their crazy theology) and the pronouncements of their "inspired" leaders who use progressive revelation to rule the roost. I also suggest that you read "Under the Banner of Heaven" by Jon Krakaver.

The whole history of John Smith with his diving, the "seeing stones" which allowed him to literally "talk out of his hat," and the fact that he plagarized a flawed version of the King James Bible down to the errors of translation it made when he lifted whole sections of the Old Testament, the inclusion of hundreds of animals, plants, and artifacts which had never been on the North American continent before the Europeans came in masse, and the inclusion of Freemasonry principles and practices ought to discredit the "book" of Mormon thoroughly in any Christian's eye.

Their theology uses a lot of similar words to Christianity, but their definitions differ somewhat from ours. While they will say belieiving Christians are saved, we are not allowed into the "higher" realms of Heaven reserved only for the true believers that they represent. Mormonism is a lie and a dangerous cult.

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, teleiosis.

Right you are on all accounts. Two fronts on haSatan's assault on the advance of God's righteousness freely given and imputed to those who would come to Him. It seems to me that the crux of the matter is this: Which front has a greater chance of success in our times? Mormonism is so ridiculous as to be laughable IMO; however, they still have a wide following of "sheeple." That's how they survive. People are stupid, choose to remain so, and never investigate a matter. They'd rather follow than lead.

On the other hand, Islam is making in-roads on a world-wide scale! I believe they are the bigger threat. They come into a country portraying themselves as a peaceful alternative to other religions. Then, when they have a large enough presence entwined within the country's political system, the true nature of Islam is revealed, and it's "we're a peaceful people ... to those who submit to Islam!" To those who won't submit even when choosing to live a peaceful life in some other way, well ... there's always the chopping block!

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
While Mormonism is a poor copy of Christianity meant to ensnare people in its cult, Islam is a full-blown religion straight from Hell. It is nothing more than a system of works, which Mormonism includes, but it is fundamental to Islam, which means submit. Islam is not the religion of peace; Allah is not God.

Romney over Obama? Absolutely; he is the less evil of the two, and at least he is a patriotic American. Obama's job is to destroy this country.

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
While Mormonism is a poor copy of Christianity meant to ensnare people in its cult, Islam is a full-blown religion straight from Hell. It is nothing more than a system of works, which Mormonism includes, but it is fundamental to Islam, which means submit. Islam is not the religion of peace; Allah is not God.

Romney over Obama? Absolutely; he is the less evil of the two, and at least he is a patriotic American. Obama's job is to destroy this country.

My sentiments exactly
Obama is a sinner in the worst sense even you believe he is a Christian, which his own words claimed he was of the Isalamic faith though he now says he is Christian. He knows zero about being a Christian ..
Ill hold my nose and take a Christ believer even if he comes from a cultic religion rather than a hertic. I dont look to Presidents for my spiritual guidance in the first place. But I wont support a proven anti american sinner that is a proven liar and supports things God finds abominal.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama 2012!!!

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Obama 2012!!!

I'll vote for him....again! All I ever hear from Romney is negative junk politics. He never tells you what he's going to do. He just tells you how messed up the other guy is. The republican propaganda machine is always very negative and full of misleading information and people just fall for it.
My first choice was Ron Paul who would have given the government the enema it so drastically needs.
I know a bit about Romney being from NH and I don't really care for the guy at all.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll vote for him....again! All I ever hear from Romney is negative junk politics. He never tells you what he's going to do. He just tells you how messed up the other guy is. The republican propaganda machine is always very negative and full of misleading information and people just fall for it.
My first choice was Ron Paul who would have given the government the enema it so drastically needs.
I know a bit about Romney being from NH and I don't really care for the guy at all.

Interesting.

Yeah, I think Obama has accomplished a lot during difficult times.

I hope he can get even more done during his next term, but it is difficult to hope for anything in politics.

I think his healthcare plan is going to get overturned so perhaps he will give it another try.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I did not mean for this to be a political topic to sway a vote one way or another.
Mitt Romney shall win the election according to scripture .
What I want is for someone to do thier homework.Anyone.
If there is one person on this board who wants to undestand endtime prophecy ,then please do your homework.

Study to show thyself aproved unto God.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Show thyself aproved unto God by quoting the Scripture that says Romney will win.

Is America good or bad according to prophecy?

Daniel 11;19-20

Then shall he turn his face toward the fort of his own land;but stumble and fall,and not be found. Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom;but within few days he shall be destroyed,neither in anger,nor in battle.
Bush then conceded his estate(the White house)to Obama who is a raiser of taxes.After a few years Obama would be defeated but not in battle.
Daniel 11;21
And in his estate shall stand up a vile person,to whom they shall not give the honor of the kingdom;but he shall come in peaceably,and obtain the kingdom by flatteries
I understand the entire chapter.I also understand the book of revelation and who Romney is referd to ithat book.
All this is tied to his own religion even though his religion is false.Most everything inthe scripture writen of Romney is tied to Momonism.In Mormonisism,Romney is good.In scripture he is vile.
The scripture itself doesnt say the US is good or bad.

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Sorry bud, but that section of Daniel leading up to Dan 11:31 describes a generational war between the Selecuids and Ptolemies.

America, unfortunately for us, will be part of the Kingdom of the North. Her leader will be a mouthpiece for the anti-Christ.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Sorry bud, but that section of Daniel leading up to Dan 11:31 describes a generational war between the Selecuids and Ptolemies.

America, unfortunately for us, will be part of the Kingdom of the North. Her leader will be a mouthpiece for the anti-Christ.
I see you have been misled by the false interpretations of others.
There are many who are.Since you domnt understand Daniel 11.Maybe you can learn something from your own words.

Here is someone who claims to be the "mouthpiece of God":."The head of the church"and the" Prophet of God".
Mormon president
From MormonWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
The head of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints ( Mormons) is the President of the Church, whom the members revere as the prophet, seer, and revelator in a biblical sense. He is entitled to receive revelation from God to guide the Church and the world as His mouthpiece on the earth. The President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only living person who holds all of authority (or keys) necessary for individuals to receive the ordinances of salvation and become worthy of entering into the presence of the Lord, and to receive the gift of eternal life. Eternal life refers to the quality of life lived in the highest degree of glory--or celestial kingdom--after this life.'
Through scripture I understand who Rommney is and what he shall do.By Mormon doctrin I understand what Romney believes he is and why he shall do the things he shall do.PS.Rpmney shall be president of the Mormon church.He shall be considerd by the church to be the prophet of God,the mouth piece of God and the head of the church.

teleiosis

Aug 25, 2010
Barack Hussein Obama is a mouthpiece. You are grasping at straws, and are misapplying the vision explained to Daniel by the Man in Linen about what must come to be.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Barrack Obama 2012!!

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Barack Hussein Obama is a mouthpiece. You are grasping at straws, and are misapplying the vision explained to Daniel by the Man in Linen about what must come to be.

Barak Obama is nothing more than a bad president who is about to lose his estate to the false prophet.
But if you knew anythng at all about Mormon doctrin ,you might know that.But as most people in this country are ignorant about the beliefs of Mitt Romney and the blasphemy of mormon doctrin ,so are you.
Mitt Romney will win this election and he shall do everything that is written of him.And even then you will know nothing.

Barrack Obama 2012!!
Not hardly.
You can turn this thread into a political post if you want but it is about the false prophet.

One Mighty and Strong is a person of unknown identity who was the subject of an 1832 prophecy by Joseph Smith, Jr. , the founder of the Latter Day Saint movement. The prophecy is said to echo the words and prophecy of Isaiah 28:2. The One Mighty and Strong was said by Smith to be one who would "set in order the house of God" and arrange for the "inheritances of the [Latter Day] Saints". Since this prophecy was uttered, many Latter Day Saints have claimed to be or to have otherwise identified the One Mighty and Strong, and many schismatic Latter Day Saint sects have arisen as a result of these claims

The White Horse Prophecy is a statement purported to have been made in 1843 by Joseph Smith, Jr. , founder of the Latter Day Saint movement, regarding the future of the Latter Day Saints (Mormons) and the United States of America . The Latter Day Saints, according to the prophecy, would "go to the Rocky Mountains and ... be a great and mighty people", identified figuratively with the White Horse described in the Revelation of John . The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse".[sup][1][/sup]
[sup]Some have speculated, on the basis of the White Horse Prophecy, that Mormons expect the United States to eventually become a [/sup][sup]theocracy[/sup][sup] dominated by [/sup][sup]The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints[/sup][sup] (LDS Church).[/sup][sup][2][/sup][sup]HYPERLINK "../../mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508&t=8987535" \l "cite_note-An_American_president-2"[3][/sup][sup] The authenticity of the prophecy as a whole, which was not made public until long after Smith's death, is debated, and the leadership of the LDS Church has stated that "the so-called 'White Horse Prophecy' ... is not embraced as Church doctrine."[/sup][sup][4][/sup][sup] However, the belief that members of the LDS Church will one day need to take action to save the imperiled US Constitution has been attributed to Smith in several sources and has been discussed in an approving fashion by [/sup][sup]Brigham Young[/sup][sup]and other LDS leaders.[/sup]

No matter what anyone here thinks.
Mitt Romney shall win the election and he shall do all he can to forfill what he believes is Joseph Smith;s prophecy of him.
Even though Romney shall fail in doing so ,he shall at the same time forfill what is written about himself in the bible.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Obama places his left hand over the right side of his chest... unless that was photo-chopped. If so he is not an American Patriot. If he is not an American Patriot then he certainly should not be in any political office. Next, It has yet to be proven he is a Native Born American, a requirement for him to hold this office.
Mitt Romney... mormon or moron? how can anyone get into Moromism ? I do not understand for if they research it, it shows its cultish background front and center. Faith is a good thing to be able to use but it should be based with sound principles and both Mormon and Islam do not have sound principles.

Muslim... Allah.. a god of mercy...??? but if you do not believe what they believe you must die? but it goes further than that... the islamic people are instructed to kill you, for you are an infidel... and this is mercy? The one true God has an entire generation of troubles and miracles designed to assist those who do not believe, into believing, then it culminates with a 7 year period of even greater wraths and miracles before a judgement is given that those people just don't want to know the One True God.

So Christians...real Christians are at a cross road.... choose the lesser of two evils??? HOW CAN A RIGHTEOUS CHRISTIAN CHOOSE ANY EVIL, KNOWING IT IS EVIL THEY ARE CHOOSING??? ARE YOU MORE CHRISTIAN OR MORE PATRIOT???
Certianly this needs allot of thought. Unfortunately there is no alternative person to vote for, and that is very sad.