Mmmmm.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Help me out here. I'm still foggy and only half way through my morning tea. What's going on?????

Trump is quoted in the article.........

“I have invoked the Insurrection Act of 1807 (Section 10 U.S. Code 13 251-255) to address the treasonous rebellion conducted by Democrat and Republican lawmakers, CCP Agents (Chinese Communist Party), FBI, Department of Justice, CIA and others to dismantle the United States of America and it’s Constitution,” President Trump declared on Thursday 14 Jan. “These entities pose a direct threat to national security. I will remain President indefinitely until all domestic enemies are arrested.”

President Trump invoked the Insurrection Act after another assassination attempt on him last Sat. morning 9 Jan.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me thinks this is leftist propaganda. The left is trying to encourage the right to riot, act up, etc. so Biden has the excuse he needs to go after the right.
I'm thinking that it's not needed.
The Right is wound up plenty already.

There's going to be a LOT of security at the inauguration...for a good reason. There's been a lot of "prophets" calling for armed resistance to Biden's swearing in.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Businesses taking precautions ahead of protest planned in Nashville

Here's a local article stating that armed protests are going to happen in every state of the union.
I guess we just have to accept the fact that armed right protesters have every intention of taking back our country through a civil war. I was afraid of that and had wished all along that we Christians had not gotten identified with the whole Trump thing. The left is not going to listen to you when you try to explain to them that you are not a part of the God, guns, and gold movement. The house to house fighting of a civil war is not going to be pretty.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I guess we just have to accept the fact that armed right protesters have every intention of taking back our country through a civil war. I was afraid of that and had wished all along that we Christians had not gotten identified with the whole Trump thing. The left is not going to listen to you when you try to explain to them that you are not a part of the God, guns, and gold movement. The house to house fighting of a civil war is not going to be pretty.

BLM and Antifa are all about a group of citizens that feel marginalized. And they rioted all this past year on this feeling.

Currently the Dems are marginalizing the GOP.

Now when it comes time for actions to back up beliefs the Right has it down pat.
They took off from work, put on a mask, drove, and stood in line for hours to vote.
The Left never left their couch while collecting unemployment and welfare checks.

And the GOP believes in the second amendment.

Giving the Right some lip service and de-escalation techniques would have been so much better.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have never seen the Trump movement as a 'Christian' movement.
What!...didn't you hear the last trump. Anyone who talks about the last trump has got to be christian. It goes without saying.
Anyway, I could add to my convoluted humour but in the interest of sensitive souls, I think I'll wrap it up!

Reactions: JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really wish it was true but I don't think it is. :( Ah well,.. thanks for getting this song stuck in my head now LOL :D

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
fetch

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
4. liberal democrats...

They are talking about you behind your back at Fox News...