Modern Day Testimonies from God's Word

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul: This is Paul here. The other day I was on the road to Damascus and Jesus just showed Himself to me. He asked me why I was persecuting Him and I realized how wrong I was. In fact, I realized when I was blinded, that not only was God real, but He still loved me and wanted to use me. It completely changed my life. God's servant Ananias healed my sight, and now God is using me to tell the Gospel to different provinces and churches like you! I am sure many hard times are ahead because of my sins. But Christ's grace is sufficient for me!

Reactions: Pearl

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah: Hi Paul, this is Noah here. I tell you what, we had some pretty crummy weather in my time. It just rained for 40 days and 40 nights. In fact, everyone was flooded except us! I am beyond grateful that God provided a way for us to be saved from the flood. Of course, building an ark was a lot of work, and living with so many animals for 40 days was a bit of a challenge, but God spared us in His goodness. He did not forget my faithfulness to Him and used me to repopulate the world and eventually you young-yen.

Paul: Well, that is quite a testimony, Noah. Jesus Christ became our ark of salvation.

Noah:

goodnight-paul-and.png