Modern Life Is Rubbish

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MATTOB

Feb 24, 2008
Hi guys, I've been getting to know people on the site for the last day or so. This is a great place to network, and I am thankful for the time and space to contribute.I've recently started a christian lifestyle blog. It's a mixture of bible study, and looking into God's Word, topical christian news and discussions and my own personal testimony and experiences as a born again believer.As I said, it's just started, so I want to make a go at getting regular readers and just promote the site in general. I hope some of you can stop by and drop me a line, let me know what's what!God bless youMattob

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
hey you got one reader.If you want to read mine its on the bottom of my sig. ( I'm slow at updating it right now but I should be back on track)

Joe Luna

Dec 2, 2009
Good job.

There are more Christian lifestyle blogs and writers needed to spread the Good News! :)

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Back to the thread.......

Have you noticed how technology fails us every day? EVERY DAY !

Jesus never does.

(BTW I'm wasting my time here today because my cable went out.)