mom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, mom fell in the bathroom, though nothing happened but she is in shock and not able to speak, also not able to get up and walk and sit. My sister dad and me lifted her from bathroom to bed. This is the 3rd time in a month she fell, previous time she hit her head on the ground but today she slipped and fell but today she is crying and in shock I think.
You can pray for her healing and care, I have given her regular medicines.

Thank you!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, mom fell in the bathroom, though nothing happened but she is in shock and not able to speak, also not able to get up and walk and sit. My sister dad and me lifted her from bathroom to bed. This is the 3rd time in a month she fell, previous time she hit her head on the ground but today she slipped and fell but today she is crying and in shock I think.
You can pray for her healing and care, I have given her regular medicines.

Thank you!
I'm so sorry to hear this Mel, your mom is so sweet, and so tiny! I pray she will be lifted up and that there will be nothing that she hurt badly when falling. Why is she crying? Has she spoken yet? If she cannot walk or sit she might have hurt herself while falling. Can you bring her to the doctors to be seen?

Reactions: dev553344

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I'm so sorry to hear this Mel, your mom is so sweet, and so tiny! I pray she will be lifted up and that there will be nothing that she hurt badly when falling. Why is she crying? Has she spoken yet? If she cannot walk or sit she might have hurt herself while falling. Can you bring her to the doctors to be seen?

Thanks sis. Nancy, Amen!, she was crying because she fell in the bathroom.
Yes yes after an hour or two she started speaking normally.
She was saying she is feeling unwell in her head so till now she is lying in bed but she got up and had her lunch and tea in the evening.
If we had taken her in that condition they would have admitted and treated mom and there would be more expenses.
Praying she will be well and no need to go to doctor.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks sis. Nancy, Amen!, she was crying because she fell in the bathroom.
Yes yes after an hour or two she started speaking normally.
She was saying she is feeling unwell in her head so till now she is lying in bed but she got up and had her lunch and tea in the evening.
If we had taken her in that condition they would have admitted and treated mom and there would be more expenses.
Praying she will be well and no need to go to doctor.
How is mom Mel? Improving I hope.

Reactions: amigo de christo

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
How is mom Mel? Improving I hope.
She is okay!, and have not gone to doctor, but she has become weak also not able to remember. She is not holding Sarah fearing she might fall down, as her legs keep shaking. She walks to sisters home and return.
Thanks sis. Nancy she is at such a age she has health issues

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She is okay!, and have not gone to doctor, but she has become weak also not able to remember. She is not holding Sarah fearing she might fall down, as her legs keep shaking. She walks to sisters home and return.
Thanks sis. Nancy she is at such a age she has health issues
Oh yes, she is so tiny and frail brother, you are a good son to take care of her.

Reactions: My Dreams

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Oh yes, she is so tiny and frail brother, you are a good son to take care of her.

Yes sis. Nancy have not gone anywhere because of parents and daughters they are a big blessing so just staying beside them to care

• Love
Reactions: Nancy