mom

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, younger sister took mom to eye doctor.

You can pray God heal mom's both eyes and she be able to see normally.

Let God bless her eye treatment and heal her eyes.

Thanks!
What is wrong with her eyes?

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in the process of having cataract surgery. My left eye is done and my (dominant) right eye is being done soon. The difference is incredible! I have the vision I used to have years ago!

It is important that she uses the antibiotic and steroid drops as directed. Make sure she follows the regimen.

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
I am in the process of having cataract surgery. My left eye is done and my (dominant) right eye is being done soon. The difference is incredible! I have the vision I used to have years ago!

It is important that she uses the antibiotic and steroid drops as directed. Make sure she follows the regimen.
Praise God!, that's nice to hear, after few days she will have test to know the damage, she should have done this before 6-7 years or more I think so she cannot see with one eye and with other eye she sees as blurred images
Thanks Jim B , it was a blessing to hear