Monkeypox and Rev 16:2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. (Revelation 16:2 NIV)

Do you guys think that the emerging monkeypox cases are related to this passage in scripture? If so, I'm doomed cuz I took the vax.

Discuss

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first angel went and poured out his bowl on the land, and ugly, festering sores broke out on the people who had the mark of the beast and worshiped its image. (Revelation 16:2 NIV)

Do you guys think that the emerging monkeypox cases are related to this passage in scripture? If so, I'm doomed cuz I took the vax.

Discuss
It has nothing to do with the vax my friend . I refused that nasty thing . But this has naught to do with the vax .

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Discuss

No.

Because the Mark of the beast and executions of non conformists comes first before the wrath of God.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.

Because the Mark of the beast and executions of non conformists comes first before the wrath of God.
a great end time tribulation is to come . And as we read in revelation , IT COMETH AGAINST the saints . SAINTS .
We must endure no matter what comes against us . Already we see the dark spirits at work
to bring the world as one right unto the beast and dead set against GOD , the LAMB and HIS saints .
ITS COMING MY FRIEND . SO too is that mark wherein if a man takes it not they wont be able to function in society
buy or sell . OH BUT THE LORD is with the lambs . HE fed five thousand , HE can take care of us even when we cannot buy or sell .
LET OUR TRUST BE IN HE ALONE and march on in the LORD my friend . THIS WORLD is fast becoming one behind a very dark agenda
and it will come full force in the days ahead against the saints who conformed not to its image and etc . BUT OUR END IS GOOD .
IF we die we are WITH THE LORD and if we live unto HIS coming , WE ARE WITH THE LORD . EITHER WAY our end is REAL GOOD .

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Discuss
Nobody here knows for certain.

Sure, it could be related.

But that doesn't necessarily mean you're doomed either.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Discuss
I highly doubt it. I watched a news article on the monkeypox and it is barely contagious. It is only contagious thru contact with the open sores it creates. It's easy to track and contain, unlike COVID-19 which the vax is not the mark of the beast either.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vax is a precursor ...like a trial run. And it may end up being the means by which the mark of the beast is brought in. I have a strong feeling that they will piggyback off this (covid/vax) and add a digital aspect as well as fallen angel DNA to create the mark. We'll see. But as of right now, the vax isn't the mark. And the pox isn't related to the mark because the mark hasn't been implemented yet.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
a great end time tribulation is to come . And as we read in revelation , IT COMETH AGAINST the saints .

Tribulation in the form of Gods Wrath, is that which comes down from Heaven is AGAINST “unrighteousness’.

Non-believers are easy to identify....
But the SAINTS? What have they Done or NOT Done according to the WILL of the Father, that they are suffering any portion of Gods Wrath?

The First portion of Gods Wrath is the Wrath of the Lamb...ie the Opening of the Seals 1-7, by the Lamb of God.
WHY, is that wrath Upon the SAINTS?
Because a Saint, BELIEVES, however the WILL of the Father, is that individuals ....COMMIT and BECOME Converted.

A man who Believes, but has not CONVERTED, is simply a Believer...
A Converted man HAS ALREADY given his life (crucified with Jesus) for God...and why he is not subject to Wrath...and Raptured.

A believer, not having become Converted, must also lay down his life for God...that is one who is martyred...then is saved.
What about a believer IN God, but Not Jesus is the Christ? Primarily Jews?
A bit different. They are sent Teachers...Two witnesses, 144,000, teaching them the Gospel of Jesus’ Christ, they believe, confess their belief, killed for their belief....martyred...then saved.

Body’s of those killed, martyred, during the Tribulation, Become SAVED, souls rise to heaven. Body’s shall be raised up...after 1,000 yr reign of Christ Jesus, with His Converted, on Earth.

After the 1,000 yr reign, Satan is loosed, (nations of mortal being established for 1,000 yrs outside of Christ’s kingdom), over the centuries have been falling away from belief, and quickly follow Satan’s lead via such nations coming again Christ’s Kingdom to make war...
They fail...and there after is celestial war between demonic angels and holy angels....demonic angels are overcome, cast forever into the pit.

Then Judgements for the righteous and unrighteous.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The vax is a precursor ...like a trial run. And it may end up being the means by which the mark of the beast is brought in. I have a strong feeling that they will piggyback off this (covid/vax) and add a digital aspect as well as fallen angel DNA to create the mark. We'll see. But as of right now, the vax isn't the mark. And the pox isn't related to the mark because the mark hasn't been implemented yet.

Yes. As was the threats, the masks, the 24-7 propaganda, those willing to follow every mandate. :rolleyes:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They gonna use this monkey pox as well as covid to create great fear . Take a peek at what the WHO is trying to get done .
THEY WANT POWER OVER THE ENTIRE EARTH . THEY are about to pass a law which gives them such power .
Fear is a huge motivator and THEY KNOW THIS . THEY KNOW IT and WILL USE IT .
THE WHO is about to get total power over the entire world and out of fear most will just happily embrace it .
They know HUMAN behavoir well and they KNOW how to manipulate through it . FACT .

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets just say i would not give that vax to my DOGS or cats . Yet its not the mark of the beast .
I took the vax because my family hounded me. I also thought all this mark of the beast talk was ridiculous but I do think it was a test run fir a real bad pandemic like monkey pox. I got Covid a couple of weeks ago. It must have been the latest variant because all I got was a slight runny nose for about an hour. I just thought I had some allergies.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I took the vax because my family hounded me. I also thought all this mark of the beast talk was ridiculous but I do think it was a test run fir a real bad pandemic like monkey pox. I got Covid a couple of weeks ago. It must have been the latest variant because all I got was a slight runny nose for about an hour. I just thought I had some allergies.
I was vaxed also so I could visit my sisters nursing home and I got covid and it was super slight. The vax worked. Everyone I know that got Covid that wasn't vaxed got really ill.

Last edited:

Mantis

Nov 2, 2020
The wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was vaxed also so I could visit my sisters nursing home and I got covid and it was super slight. The vax worked. Everyone I know that got Covid that wasn't vaxed got really ill.
Yeah thats what I saw too. I was a month out of my protection from the vaccine so I don't know if it had any effect or not on me.

Reactions: dev553344

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since you brought it up , i know lots of doctors and etc due to i work on their cars at the hospistals .
They were all vaxed , tripled up . They got the same covid i did , and their symptoms were often worse than mine
and no better . The shot is no good . but IT AINT the mark . A few of them got deadly sick , far worse than me .
And one of the wives was very ill. She is far younger than i and workouts daily . The girl is in tip to shape .
So age had nothing to do with it . She was triple dosed too . Its easy for the WHO and so called agenda
to try and say WELL at least if ya got the shot your symptoms wont be as bad . NOT TRUE at all .
THE VIRUS simply effects some worse than others . THE Shot was no good .
But here is what concerns me . THEY PUSHED IT so huge on folks . IT was not tested .
They scared the public half to death . TOLD them if you get the shot you wont get it , then when that proved false
they try and revamp by saying well your symptoms wont be as bad . ANY BODY can say that .
Cause with COVID most folks wont have to go to hospital . AND THEN they say OH ITS CAUSE THEY TOOK the shot .
NO . Its cause most wont get that sick anyway . THEY hyped it up devin . THAT is where they went wrong .
And they tried to shut folks who did not take it out of society . that is wrong to try and fear monger
and then force folks to get the shot . THAT is not right to do at all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime