Monster Hunter Freedom Unite part 1:New file and first quest

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now that i've made 10 posts, i can finnaly start reposting my videos! This is a game about well...hunting monsters. In this video i'll be hunting Giaprey, the first enemies of the game. version is PSP version played on PC via PPSSPP.

some Bible teaching:Counteracting the Devil's Strategy: 1st Peter #1
Peter the Apostle and Suffering: 1st Peter #2

Speaking of Monster Hunter, I actually ordered Monster Hunter Ultimate 4 the other day for the 3ds I just got, should arrive in the mail soon, I have never actually played any game from the series, but watched a few gameplay videos and looks pretty fun.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow this game looks better then Skyrim. I don't play games on PC anymore. I'll have to see if there is an Xbox version

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow I'm sold on this game. I know what I want for Christmas. LOL I don't have much time for games these days, but I have to see if it is just PC

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a good read:

In his first letter, Peter deals with a serious problem and common complication of life which can distract the believer from fulfilling God's purpose for the believer's life of spiritual growth: namely, suffering.

In his second letter, Peter addresses another major threat to spiritual growth which can capture the believer and lure him away from the truth: namely, false teaching.

Reactions: Rita

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow this game looks better then Skyrim. I don't play games on PC anymore. I'll have to see if there is an Xbox version
unfortunately this game was only ever released on Playstation Portable and Iphone. you can try emulating the psp version though, but i can't tell you where to find the ISO(game's data) of the game for legal reasons.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was a good read:

In his first letter, Peter deals with a serious problem and common complication of life which can distract the believer from fulfilling God's purpose for the believer's life of spiritual growth: namely, suffering.

In his second letter, Peter addresses another major threat to spiritual growth which can capture the believer and lure him away from the truth: namely, false teaching.

haha! I think you posted this in the wrong thread…

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
unfortunately this game was only ever released on Playstation Portable and Iphone. you can try emulating the psp version though, but i can't tell you where to find the ISO(game's data) of the game for legal reasons.

Ah, okay. Yeh that is okay. :) I have fun watching

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oooh…okay. Interesting…I never knew there was any such thing for gamers!

Hobby and Bible study. Anything that gets someone into the Word. As you get older you start looking at things more and cut out things that aren't so good for you. Video games can have some good elements in them then really bad elements to avoid.

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no it is from his links he posted. It is like a devotional. I was reading the first one. Game and devotional for gamers. LOL :)
i find it funny that you say it looks better than skyrim when it was released years before skyrim on a portabile system.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i find it funny that you say it looks better than skyrim when it was released years before skyrim on a portabile system.

Wow. I think the best game I played on PC for the longest time was Lord of the rings online. That was fun but am not on now. I have a level 99 hobbit named Sharalily (oops yeh)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man that was 8 years ago. I really haven't played computer games in forever.

Screenshot_20211223-092306.png

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. I think the best game I played on PC for the longest time was Lord of the rings online. That was fun but am not on now. I have a level 99 hobbit named Sharalily (oops yeh)
have you watched my other video i just posted?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I used to play one called Resident Evil. I loved it. Then they came out with part 2. Liked it too. Then one was for computer but didn’t like it. Never did play games on computer.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
mayflower can i tell you what emulation is?

I know what it is. I used to with Gameboy advance on my phone, but someone told me it takes away from the gaming companies. So it is an ethical thing. I just got a Gameboy advance instead and games to go with it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jabre, I am thinking this could be a reason you may have been banned from CF if you posted videos of any emulated games. I hadn't read many of your posts. People do emulate games, I don't know legal things concerning it, but I'm not really sure exactly if that would be allowed on a forum because of the copyright laws. I read up a little on emulation in the past and I would just be careful with it. I believe some of the outdated games are allowed if I am not mistaken.

Reactions: dev553344