Moody Marathon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Braden

Jan 9, 2012
Please do not think that I am spamming this forum, I simply wanted to let you know about Moody Bible Institute/Moody Radio's latest promotion. :)

The more people that know, the better.

The good people over at Moody Bible Institute are holding a virtual "marathon", where you can "run" to win a lot of great prizes (the grand prize is trip for 2 to Israel on their next Christian group tour)

For more than 125 years, Moody Bible Institute has helped students understand and apply the Word of God. Today, more than 40,000 Moody alumni are serving Christ around the world as missionaries, pastors, Bible translators, and Christian ministry leaders.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Braden!

welcome12.gif

I have removed your link in this thread for the safety of our members...You are most welcome, however, to re-post your link after the required 10 posting rule is achieved.

Christianity Board Rules...
While ultimately under the staff’s discretion, the following are considered spam:
Any solicitation for any product or service outside of a member making a post in the Christian Links forum with the required minimum of ten (10) posts achieved.

Blessings and welcome again! ^_^