• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If you are looking for a Thread that hates the bible or pretends to correct it, then this isn't it.

So, what i thought i would do is offer the student of the word, who loves the word of God, some things to consider.
-

We are to "study to show ourselves approved unto God"..... The bible., as this is the word of God.
The idea is, to discern it, and that is not reading it.
Discerning, is not reading.
Discerning is, in the context of : "rightly dividing",= ""how you study to show yourself approved, to God"

Ive noticed that religious people who find the bible closed to them, like to say that there are errors in it, or that its full of contraditions.
And of course, if you can't discern it, the you will find it to confuse you, and that will never change until..

1. You are born again

2. You give the word of God, respect and devotion.

Now...When i listen to the word of God, as im studying, i hear what it's telling me/showing me.
That's spiritual discernment, happening.
I hear the verses by comparing them to other verses, to get the context.
As im "comparing scriptures with scriptures", the Word in me who is Christ, reveals the revelation.
So, its by study and comparing that Christ in me reveals what the verses MEAN, as "rightly dividing", which is : spiritual discernment.
And if you are born again, and not just religious and water baptized, the same Christ who is "all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" who is "Christ IN YOU the hope of Glory", will also reveal the same to you.
Saint when you study the bible, when you touch it, be sure to give it reverence, as it contains the TRUTH, and Jesus is the Truth..."thy word IS TRUTH".
That the BIBLE.

I dont try to understand it, i only listen to it, and Christ in me shows me the revelation that is the true Light.
I study the word, but what im doing is listening to it, with my Spiritual eyes.
This is the "eyes of my enlightenment".....my spiritual eyes.
I do this with everything. With people, with decisions.....everything.
'"he that is spiritual, judges all things".
When i respond to a person here, i am seeing them with my spiritual eyes.
I read what they write, what you write, and i see what you believe, with my spiritual eyes.
----------------------------------

Now.....Think of bible study.... like this.
God is "A'" Spirit. The word of God, the Holy Bible, is "spirit and truth".
To understand the word of God, is not about reading it, but its about it being revealed inside you., spiritually by the WORD who is inside you.

How does this happen?
= The word of God, is SPIRIT and TRUTH.
The born again are SPIRITUALLY born again.
Jesus in the born again, is the Spirit of God..."Christ is that Spirit".

Notice that "spirit" is the common denominator...

So, how do you read what is spirit and truth?
Not with your human eyes, but with your spirit that is joined to the One who created the word of God, as Spirit and Truth.

Here is an analogy...

In Radio you have FM and AM.

If you want to listen to FM, you dont turn on the AM seting.

So, the BIBLE is a Frequency, and the frequency, is SPIRIT and TRUTH.
So, you connect with this inner frequency, using your born again spirit and not by the natural mind.
And you can hear and read what these who are not born again say...when they rant about "contradictions, errors, ambiguous"", ...and so forth, as in their spiritual darkness they trip over the bible and hit their carnal heads on it.

Listen...
The natural mind is the wrong frequency, and when you use that to try to understand the spiritual word of God, you become a heretic in your belief system
Forums are infected with these carnal people because that is all they can do.
Pulpits are deceiving people, because they can't spiritually discern the word.
This is how most denominations begin and continue.
This is the Devil hard at work manufacturing lies as truth.

Reader.....The Holy Spirit, that discerns the Spiritual = is the right frequency dialed in, and that is how the word is revealed to you., only. ... = by God's Spirit, as Light to you, that is revelation.
Receiving the revelation, is how you study the bible.
-------------------------------------------------------

When God opens your spiritual eyes to the LIGHT of the word, then that is the spirit of Christ in the born again, revealing it as spiritual discernment.....as the Light of revelation.

The word of God is spiritually discerned, not read like its a dictionary.
What actually happens, if you are born again, and not just water baptized thinking you are....is that Christ in you, reveals the word to your spirit as revelation, and that is the discernment actually happening.

Last edited:

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are looking for a Thread that hates the bible or pretends to correct it, then this isn't it.

So, what i thought i would do is offer the student of the word, who loves the word of God, some things to consider.
-

We are to "study to show ourselves approved unto God"..... The bible., as this is the word of God.
The idea is, to discern it, and that is not reading it.
Discerning, is not reading.
Discerning is, in the context of : "rightly dividing",= ""how you study to show yourself approved, to God"

Ive noticed that religious people who find the bible closed to them, like to say that there are errors in it, or that its full of contraditions.
And of course, if you can't discern it, the you will find it to confuse you, and that will never change until..

1. You are born again

2. You give the word of God, respect and devotion.

Now...When i listen to the word of God, as im studying, i hear what it's telling me/showing me.
That's spiritual discernment, happening.
I hear the verses by comparing them to other verses, to get the context.
As im "comparing scriptures with scriptures", the Word in me who is Christ, reveals the revelation.
So, its by study and comparing that Christ in me reveals what the verses MEAN, as "rightly dividing", which is : spiritual discernment.
And if you are born again, and not just religious and water baptized, the same Christ who is "all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" who is "Christ IN YOU the hope of Glory", will also reveal the same to you.
Saint when you study the bible, when you touch it, be sure to give it reverence, as it contains the TRUTH, and Jesus is the Truth..."thy word IS TRUTH".
That the BIBLE.

I dont try to understand it, i only listen to it, and Christ in me shows me the revelation that is the true Light.
I study the word, but what im doing is listening to it, with my Spiritual eyes.
This is the "eyes of my enlightenment".....my spiritual eyes.
I do this with everything. With people, with decisions.....everything.
'"he that is spiritual, judges all things".
When i respond to a person here, i am seeing them with my spiritual eyes.
I read what they write, what you write, and i see what you believe, with my spiritual eyes.
----------------------------------

Now.....Think of bible study.... like this.
God is "A'" Spirit. The word of God, the Holy Bible, is "spirit and truth".
To understand the word of God, is not about reading it, but its about it being revealed inside you., spiritually by the WORD who is inside you.

How does this happen?
= The word of God, is SPIRIT and TRUTH.
The born again are SPIRITUALLY born again.
Jesus in the born again, is the Spirit of God..."Christ is that Spirit".

Notice that "spirit" is the common denominator...

So, how do you read what is spirit and truth?
Not with your human eyes, but with your spirit that is joined to the One who created the word of God, as Spirit and Truth.

Here is an analogy...

In Radio you have FM and AM.

If you want to listen to FM, you dont turn on the AM seting.

So, the BIBLE is a Frequency, and the frequency, is SPIRIT and TRUTH.
So, you connect with this inner frequency, using your born again spirit and not by the natural mind.
And you can hear and read what these who are not born again say...when they rant about "contradictions, errors, ambiguous"", ...and so forth, as in their spiritual darkness they trip over the bible and hit their carnal heads on it.

Listen...
The natural mind is the wrong frequency, and when you use that to try to understand the spiritual word of God, you become a heretic in your belief system
Forums are infected with these carnal people because that is all they can do.
Pulpits are deceiving people, because they can't spiritually discern the word.
This is how most denominations begin and continue.
This is the Devil hard at work manufacturing lies as truth.

Reader.....The Holy Spirit, that discerns the Spiritual = is the right frequency dialed in, and that is how the word is revealed to you., only. ... = by God's Spirit, as Light to you, that is revelation.
Receiving the revelation, is how you study the bible.
-------------------------------------------------------

When God opens your spiritual eyes to the LIGHT of the word, then that is the spirit of Christ in the born again, revealing it as spiritual discernment.....as the Light of revelation.

The word of God is spiritually discerned, not read like its a dictionary.
What actually happens, if you are born again, and not just water baptized thinking you are....is that Christ in you, reveals the word to your spirit as revelation, and that is the discernment actually happening.

It certainly can be difficult sir, actually impossible if we try to approach it on our own. We are so very fortunate that Jesus assigned a faithful slave to feed his sheep during these last days, otherwise his sheep would still be divided and following the apostate teachers. Do you think the faithful slave that Jesus foretold is here? Mat 24:45-47

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It certainly can be difficult sir, actually impossible if we try to approach it on our own. We are so very fortunate that Jesus assigned a faithful slave to feed his sheep during these last days, otherwise his sheep would still be divided and following the apostate teachers. Do you think the faithful slave that Jesus foretold is here? Mat 24:45-47

No sir- it is the spirit that illuminates the Scripture not some man made organization that routinely retranslates Scripture to promote thier own doctrine.

Teh faithful slaves are all those pastors who faithfully teach the Scriptures. Not perfectly but consistently growing. there is no one right sect in christendom but many wrong sects and all sects outside of Christendom are very wrong! You know who I am implying.

Reactions: dev553344

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir- it is the spirit that illuminates the Scripture not some man made organization that routinely retranslates Scripture to promote thier own doctrine.

Teh faithful slaves are all those pastors who faithfully teach the Scriptures. Not perfectly but consistently growing. there is no one right sect in christendom but many wrong sects and all sects outside of Christendom are very wrong! You know who I am implying.

I am glad you brought that up Ronald, are you aware of where all the sects came from? The Bible is clear, there is only one faith, it doesn't take much research to know that from the Law Covenant that God only has one group of people on the earth, with requirements to be among His people.

That holds true today sir under the new covenant as well. People from all nations are invited now, but under the one shepherd. They have new laws that have to be obeyed for salvation. God absolutely cannot hold people accountable if He does not tell them what His requirements are, correct? The Bible clearly identifies the one faith beyond any doubt, and you are quite correct they will be Christ's disciples.

Keep in mind, nearly 2000 yrs have passed since Jesus walked the earth, and there were already those breaking away from the faith soon thereafter, and by the death of the apostles there were many antichrists, a term given to those who left the faith. The apostasy was full blown shortly thereafter and true Christians were few and far between.

Here is what the Bible really teaches about them sir: (Acts 20:29, 30) 29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.
Do you see how that applies, does it seem like God accepts those who left?
(2 Timothy 4:3, 4) . . .For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled. 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.
(2 Peter 2:1-3) . . ., there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. 2 Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct, and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. 3 Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping.

It is quite clear isn't it Ron? Over 2 millenniums the number of "sects" has become quite extensive, and are growing rapidly even now. From what I understand there may actually be over 30,000 sects that claim to be Christian.

Jesus stated that God has to be worshipped with spirit and truth Jn 4:24, and although there is no faith with absolute truth, just as sure as God exists there has to be one that He accepts. So one just has to accept the Bible's identification of that faith, recognizing God's people and go with them Zech 8:23

I will be glad to give you 10 ways to identify God's people from the Bible if you desire Ronald. It identifies them beyond any doubt.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The only reason God will let you into His heaven is because Christ went to the Cross.
There is no other way. John 14:6

Yes sir, through Christ, but of course the cross had nothing to do with it, it was his death that was the sacrifice that opens the way. Likely that is what you meant.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
new LAWS that have to be obeyed for salvation..

"Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE OF THE LAW"....

"you are no longer under THE LAW (if you are born again) But under GRACE"

So, reader, beware of Cross denying heretics who preach "another Gospel", = the Devils's Gospel of "works, water, and Law".
These people infect "christian" forums like spiritual Cancer., and they are only here to destroy your faith in Christ.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes sir, through Christ, but of course the cross had nothing to do with it, it was his death that was the sacrifice that opens the way. Likely that is what you meant.

No Cross of Christ = no salvation.

IN the OT, you read..>"they look upon who they have PIERCED"......and "Cursed is everyone that hangs on a TREE"......and "yet not one bone of His was Broken".

See all that?
That is the SUFFERING , that is Christ's Passion.

The CROSS is center of the suffering...........

Paul said...he "preaches Christ CRUCIFIED">..........as "the Preaching of THE CROSS".

"THE CROSS"

"The Preaching of THE CROSS".

"the preaching of....THE CROSS".... Is "the power of God, unto SALVATiON"

= "the preaching of THE CROSS".

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am glad you brought that up Ronald, are you aware of where all the sects came from? The Bible is clear, there is only one faith, it doesn't take much research to know that from the Law Covenant that God only has one group of people on the earth, with requirements to be among His people.

Wrong!

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Yes I know where sects came from . Just like the Watchtower was one of many sects that taught the Arian heresy.

That holds true today sir under the new covenant as well. People from all nations are invited now, but under the one shepherd. They have new laws that have to be obeyed for salvation. God absolutely cannot hold people accountable if He does not tell them what His requirements are, correct? The Bible clearly identifies the one faith beyond any doubt, and you are quite correct they will be Christ's disciples.

Correct. but in order to be under the one shepherd, one has to believe in the death and physical resurrection of jesus as the only means of their salvation! After that it doesn't matter where they worship. that is the one faith that saves!

Paul said there would be divisions among you , just as Jesus said in parable form. But for the true believers and followers of Jesus, the terms baptist, evangelical etc. matter nothing. doctrine does but labels do not.

Here is what the Bible really teaches about them sir: (Acts 20:29, 30) 29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.

No and that is why God rejected Arius of Alexandria, CT Russel, Judge Rutherford and the current head of the Watchtower, for they are the pernicious wolves! Peter and the other 10 testified Jesus physically rose form th edead, and had no need to create the fantasy thhat the Watchtower has that God destroyed His body and Jesus manufactured bodies to prove He arose!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is quite clear isn't it Ron? Over 2 millenniums the number of "sects" has become quite extensive, and are growing rapidly even now. From what I understand there may actually be over 30,000 sects that claim to be Christian.

Yes and the Watchtower it self went through sectr divisions, but through Communistic style tactics forced everyone to believe the same or be damned forever! Sorry but slavation is not based on being in the Watchtower as they declare but trusting in the death and physical resurrection of Jesus for your sin debt!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Christ has redeemed the born again from the CURSE OF THE LAW"....

"you are no longer under THE LAW (if you are born again) But under GRACE"

So, reader, beware of Cross denying heretics who preach "another Gospel", = the Devils's Gospel of "works, water, and Law".
These people infect "christian" forums like spiritual Cancer., and they are only here to destroy your faith in Christ.

Personally I intend to obey, but of course it is our own choice sir, but I think that you live a much better life now, as well as have a wonderful hope for an unbelievably better one in the near future so I would recommend that you do as well.
(John 14:21) . . .Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. In turn, whoever loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will clearly show myself to him.”

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Cross of Christ = no salvation.

IN the OT, you read..>"they look upon who they have PIERCED"......and "Cursed is everyone that hangs on a TREE"......and "yet not one bone of His was Broken".

See all that?
That is the SUFFERING , that is Christ's Passion.

The CROSS is center of the suffering...........

Paul said...he "preaches Christ CRUCIFIED">..........as "the Preaching of THE CROSS".

"THE CROSS"

"The Preaching of THE CROSS".

"the preaching of....THE CROSS".... Is "the power of God, unto SALVATiON"

= "the preaching of THE CROSS".

I will stick with our redemption being what Jesus said it would be, giving his flesh and blood in our behalf. Luke 22:19,20

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wrong!

John 10:16
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Yes I know where sects came from . Just like the Watchtower was one of many sects that taught the Arian heresy.

Correct. but in order to be under the one shepherd, one has to believe in the death and physical resurrection of jesus as the only means of their salvation! After that it doesn't matter where they worship. that is the one faith that saves!

Paul said there would be divisions among you , just as Jesus said in parable form. But for the true believers and followers of Jesus, the terms baptist, evangelical etc. matter nothing. doctrine does but labels do not.

No and that is why God rejected Arius of Alexandria, CT Russel, Judge Rutherford and the current head of the Watchtower, for they are the pernicious wolves! Peter and the other 10 testified Jesus physically rose form th edead, and had no need to create the fantasy thhat the Watchtower has that God destroyed His body and Jesus manufactured bodies to prove He arose!

Keep in mind all that I say is believe it or not. You have a lot of teachings that I disagree with. Certainly Jesus did not take back the sacrifice, I believe he went back to heaven a spirit being even more glorified than before.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and the Watchtower it self went through sectr divisions, but through Communistic style tactics forced everyone to believe the same or be damned forever! Sorry but slavation is not based on being in the Watchtower as they declare but trusting in the death and physical resurrection of Jesus for your sin debt!

Christians do believe in unity 1 Cor 1:10 true, and of course if you reject God's teachings, then simply put you reject God. Salvation is based on obedience Ron, and always has been, quite easy to see, I do not understand why you are not able to see it. You know the Bible identifies the one faith sir.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
 .Whoever has my commandments and observes them is the one who loves me. I

Your verse says that you love God if you Keeps Jesus's 2 commandments, but it does not say you will go to Heaven if you keep them.

Be sure you understand that commandment keeping water baptized people, are added to hell daily when they die.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep in mind all that I say is believe it or not. You have a lot of teachings that I disagree with. Certainly Jesus did not take back the sacrifice, I believe he went back to heaven a spirit being even more glorified than before.

According to Gods Word He di dnot! For it is the blood that makes atonement for sin and the Bible prophesied also that God teh Father would not let the holy one to see corruption.

You have allowed the watchtower to so corrupt your understanding of resurrection, that you can no longer see what you believe is not resurrection.

resurrection--exergis:
  1. a rousing, excitation

2. a rising up

3. resurrection from the dead
Strong’s Definitions G1453; a resurgence (from death):—resurrection.

resurrection:-- anastasis:

Outline of Biblical Usage Heb. 11:35)

Strong’s Definitions G450; a standing up again, i.e. (literally) a resurrection from death (individual, genitive case or by implication, (its author)), or (figuratively) a (moral) recovery (of spiritual truth):—raised to life again, resurrection, rise from the dead, that should rise, rising again

You need to remember all the bible verses I posted to show you that it is the blood that is given for atonement and not the body! That is why in all the OT sacrifices which were a type- teh blood was poured on teh altar and the body burned- for it was not part of the atonement. But Jesus rose again from teh dead! IN the body He went to teh grave with, otherwise thewre was no resurrection. And if there is no resurrection of Jesus then as is written, YOUR faith isin vain and you are still inyour sins.

Reactions: Behold

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians do believe in unity 1 Cor 1:10 true, and of course if you reject God's teachings, then simply put you reject God. Salvation is based on obedience Ron, and always has been, quite easy to see, I do not understand why you are not able to see it. You know the Bible identifies the one faith sir.

UNity does not mean conformity. Paul said we will not agree on everything!

Romans 14
King James Version

14 Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations.

2 For one believeth that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eateth herbs.

3 Let not him that eateth despise him that eateth not; and let not him which eateth not judge him that eateth: for God hath received him.

4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

5 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.

6 He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.

8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's.

And this goes for celebrating holidays and many other things a believer has liberty in.

Not like the Watchtower where one can be disfellowshipped for celebrating christmas as the birth of Jesus, or taking his wife out to dinner with a box of chocolates and flowers for valentines day. I don't know if celebrating thanksgiving is still a sin according ot the man made teachings of the Watchtower.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But Jesus rose again from teh dead! IN the body

Amen.

1 Corinthians 15:6

Luke 24:39
-
KJ21
Behold My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Handle Me and see, for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see Me to have.”
ASV
See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye behold me having.
AMP
Look at [the marks in] My hands and My feet, [and see] that it is I Myself. Touch Me and see; a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see that I have.”
AMPC
See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself! Feel and handle Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones, as you see that I have.
BRG
Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.
CSB
Look at my hands and my feet, that it is I myself! Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you can see I have.”
CEB
Look at my hands and my feet. It’s really me! Touch me and see, for a ghost doesn’t have flesh and bones like you see I have.”
CJB
Look at my hands and my feet — it is I, myself! Touch me and see — a ghost doesn’t have flesh and bones, as you can see I do.”
CEV
Look at my hands and my feet and see who I am! Touch me and find out for yourselves. Ghosts don’t have flesh and bones as you see I have.”
DARBY
behold my hands and my feet, that it is *I* myself. Handle me and see, for a spirit has not flesh and bones as ye see me having.
DLNT
Look at My hands and My feet, that I am Myself. Touch Me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you observe Me having”.
DRA
See my hands and feet, that it is I myself; handle, and see: for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as you see me to have.
ERV
Look at my hands and my feet. It’s really me. Touch me. You can see that I have a living body; a ghost does not have a body like this.”
EHV
Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself. Touch me and see, because a ghost does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

Reactions: Cassandra

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your verse says that you love God if you Keeps Jesus's 2 commandments, but it does not say you will go to Heaven if you keep them.

Be sure you understand that commandment keeping water baptized people, are added to hell daily when they die.

Did you know that to date everyone who died went to hell sir, including Jesus? Would you like to examine what hell is?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to Gods Word He di dnot! For it is the blood that makes atonement for sin and the Bible prophesied also that God teh Father would not let the holy one to see corruption.

You have allowed the watchtower to so corrupt your understanding of resurrection, that you can no longer see what you believe is not resurrection.

resurrection--exergis:
  1. a rousing, excitation

2. a rising up

Strong’s Definitions G450; a standing up again, i.e. (literally) a resurrection from death (individual, genitive case or by implication, (its author)), or (figuratively) a (moral) recovery (of spiritual truth):—raised to life again, resurrection, rise from the dead, that should rise, rising again

You need to remember all the bible verses I posted to show you that it is the blood that is given for atonement and not the body! That is why in all the OT sacrifices which were a type- teh blood was poured on teh altar and the body burned- for it was not part of the atonement. But Jesus rose again from teh dead! IN the body He went to teh grave with, otherwise thewre was no resurrection. And if there is no resurrection of Jesus then as is written, YOUR faith isin vain and you are still inyour sins.

I started to say I agreed till I read the last paragraph, J

resurrection--exergis:
  1. a rousing, excitation

2. a rising up

I agree with most of what you say Ron, except your disagreement with this passage:
(Luke 22:19) . . .Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body, which is to be given in your behalf. . . .

Jesus rose a spirit, but he did appear bodily after he was resurrected, but not in the body he had occupied prior to death, as all of his intimate friends is not going to forget what he looked like in less than 3 days: (1 Corinthians 15:45) . . .“The first man Adam became a living person.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
(1 Peter 3:18) . . .For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit. . .