• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
One more thing i love about the Bible is that the word of God will always show you things , and show you more......and more....

The Bible, the word of God, talks to you by revealing to the spiritual "eyes of your understanding", more LIGHT..

You could spend your life sitting in a cave on the side of a mountain... and all you do is study the topic of "The Cross", and you'll never learn it all, as this "Tree of Grace", has so many BLOOD roots that its just impossible to know everything about its redemptive Fruit.........but, what a joy it is to learn as much as you can, while you can...

"Study"....

Now, here is something that you've not been shown before, i'm pretty certain, and if your Teacher, Preacher, Bishop, Minister, or similar, HAS shown you this simple yet astounding fact about The Cross, then i'd wager that they are a deep student of the Apostle Paul and are someone you are fortunate to have found.

Look now at this verse.

"i am crucified with Christ"...

That's a simple part of a verse, huh?

Now.... lets make grow...

Who is crucified with Christ? ????

Who???

= Everyone who is SAVED. Are you saved? If you are born again, then you are saved. So, what happened to your "old man", when you were born again as a "new creation"?

Well, that "old man" that "sinner", was "crucified with Christ".. This is why the NT teaches you that Jesus BECAME your sin.. He didnt just bear it,.....Christ literally Became SIN.....

The verse is.. 2nd Corinthians 5:21. """" For GOD hath made JESUS to be SIN for US, who Himself knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God IN him."" (In Christ).

See that verse? Its not preached much, but its the Atom Bomb of Justification by Faith. It just told you that GOD made His SON to "BE YOUR SIN"..... and then Christ DIED, and SO DID YOUR SIN.... Your "old man", your fallen man, the "sinner" part of you, that was judged by the law,.....IS DEAD.

AND THIS is why you are a "New Creation, IN CHRIST"....... You are no longer that old man of sin, or that sin nature....you are now Risen with Christ, as the "new Birth", exactly the same as Christ is RISEN from Death and walked out of that tomb.

You are now 'IN CHRIST" as you died with Him when He became your SIN and your "old man", , and you rose AGAIN with Him...as a "SON" as a "Child of GOD", Newly BORN AGAIN, when you were born again.

Got it??

So, i had to show you that so that i could now show you my Thread's topic.....:)

Every person who is born again, died on the Same Cross with Christ... "i am crucified ......with Christ".. That means that there have been millions of people since 33AD, who have literally been on the Cross with Christ and DIED and rose again. as the "new birth", "born again",= " In Christ"..

Notice that Thief on the Cross who trusted in Christ before He died... Well, he died physically on His Cross, and died also on Jesus's Cross.....as He also became....."i am crucified WITH CHRIST"... So, he got to experience 2 Crosses that same day..

One day when you are in Glory with Christ and the Father, you can find that born again Thief and ask him about that.......:)

Reactions: Heart2Soul