More covid vaccine injury news

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Vaccine Deaths Com | Vaccine Deaths – Vaccine Deaths Coverage

American Airlines pilot’s heart stops just minutes after landing plane, vaccine side effects to blame

Vaccine expert warns DELUGE of COVID-19 vaccine complications will soon COLLAPSE the healthcare system

Scientist warns: mRNA vaccines will continue killing people, and those who survive will be NWO puppets – Brighteon.TV

Last one, the virologist says the vaccines are stupefying people, makes them more compliant for the globalists to bring on their NWO.

“But the worst thing is that those billions that had been injected are losing their minds – this is something that people don’t realize – and are becoming more and more controllable because they cannot say no,” he continued. “It’s fantastic. It’s brilliant – and it’s nightmarish, horrible, diabolical, Satanic. It’s got to be stopped.”

The main entity behind this plan to make the billions of people who survive the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is the New World Order.

Both Bhakdi and Breggin agree that the concept of the New World Order is not a myth or a conspiracy theory.

“It really is this mass of interlocking relationships between banks, big corporations, the military-industrial complex, people who have gotten us into this war in the Ukraine because they’re going to benefit from that in the same way they benefit from COVID-19,” said Breggin.

The New World Order’s plan is to drain the world of its wealth and power through COVID-19, the lockdowns and the vaccines, and to control those who survive. The more the world’s wealth and power are drained, the more the New World Order gets richer and more powerful.

“This so-called vaccine is changing humanity and mankind,” said Bhakdi. “These vaccines are changing you right now, even though you don’t realize it. They are altering your psyche, your brain. You’re becoming different people right now… You are losing your individuality. You’re losing your personality, and you’re losing your right to say ‘I am a human being.’ You’re losing your [humanity].”

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

American Airlines pilot’s heart stops just minutes after landing plane, vaccine side effects to blame

Vaccine expert warns DELUGE of COVID-19 vaccine complications will soon COLLAPSE the healthcare system

Scientist warns: mRNA vaccines will continue killing people, and those who survive will be NWO puppets – Brighteon.TV

Last one, the virologist says the vaccines are stupefying people, makes them more compliant for the globalists to bring on their NWO.

“But the worst thing is that those billions that had been injected are losing their minds – this is something that people don’t realize – and are becoming more and more controllable because they cannot say no,” he continued. “It’s fantastic. It’s brilliant – and it’s nightmarish, horrible, diabolical, Satanic. It’s got to be stopped.”

The main entity behind this plan to make the billions of people who survive the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines is the New World Order.

Both Bhakdi and Breggin agree that the concept of the New World Order is not a myth or a conspiracy theory.

“It really is this mass of interlocking relationships between banks, big corporations, the military-industrial complex, people who have gotten us into this war in the Ukraine because they’re going to benefit from that in the same way they benefit from COVID-19,” said Breggin.

The New World Order’s plan is to drain the world of its wealth and power through COVID-19, the lockdowns and the vaccines, and to control those who survive. The more the world’s wealth and power are drained, the more the New World Order gets richer and more powerful.

“This so-called vaccine is changing humanity and mankind,” said Bhakdi. “These vaccines are changing you right now, even though you don’t realize it. They are altering your psyche, your brain. You’re becoming different people right now… You are losing your individuality. You’re losing your personality, and you’re losing your right to say ‘I am a human being.’ You’re losing your [humanity].”

The fact that you are citing a vaccine guy who is in bed with the gates says it all at how far you will go for fake news on this!

also note3d no science and research came with these claims! But then again most articles posted about that big boogey man covid shot have come here with little to no science or worse- bad science.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could make my own fake news about the vaccine, but that would be against the forum rules. I'll just select one from the OP ;) LOL

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Brain fog they call it ?
My Brother was forced to get 3 Covid Jabs and he got Covid and now he says he has that brain fog they claim one can get, now he is not stupid at all with an IQ of over 160 and he says he is now that stupid that he can not do all of the demands of his job, he just can not deal with such things. The brain just shuts down he says and goes into dodo mode.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But then again most articles posted about that big boogey man covid shot have come here with little to no science or worse- bad science.
More DISINFORMATION from Ronald McDonald.

"Truth for Health Foundation is a physician-founded 501(c)3 public charitable Foundation incorporated in the state of Arizona, USA. We are dedicated to following the Oath of Hippocrates to serve individual patients to the best of our ability and judgement and to uphold the highest standards of medical ethics.

Foundation Officers, Directors, and Staff are grounded in Judeo-Christian principles of honesty, integrity, respect, kindness, compassion, humility and commitment to preserving God’s gift of Life as we serve our patients and communities.

We strive to honor God and Jesus Christ in all we do as we conduct business, and to follow Biblical principles exemplified in Jesus’ Healing Ministry throughout the New Testament as we implement health programs for the people we serve.

We are a Christian organization serving people of all faiths, as well as those who do not follow a faith tradition."

Have you heard of Dr. Peter McCullough Ronald? Or did you simply ignore him because he refutes all your baloney?

Chief Medical Advisor:

Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FASN, FNKF, FNLA, FCRSA: An internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He practices both internal medicine including the management of common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas TX, USA.

Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel.

On November 19, 2020, Dr. McCullough testified in the US Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs and throughout 2021 in the Texas Senate Committee on Health and Human Services, Colorado General Assembly, and New Hampshire Senate concerning many aspects of the pandemic response.

Dr. McCullough has had 18 months of dedicated academic and clinical efforts in combating the SARS-CoV-2 virus and addresssing medical complications and risks of the experimental COVID shots. He has reviewed thousands of reports, participated in many scientific congresses, group discussions, press releases, and has conducted hundreds of educational programs for health professionals and consumers world-wide since the pandemic began. Dr. McCullough is considered among the world’s experts on COVID-19.

Dr. McCullough continues to be a dominant voice in the media across the US and worldwide speaking on early treatment and vaccine risks.

Listen to Dr. McCullough’s weekly medical update radio show, The McCullough Report, on America Out Loud Talk Radio, and archived on Truth For Health Foundation website under Blogs and Podcasts.

ABOUT US - Truth for Health Foundation

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Truth for Health Foundation is a physician-founded 501(c)3 public charitable Foundation incorporated in the state of Arizona, USA. We are dedicated to following the Oath of Hippocrates to serve individual patients to the best of our ability and judgement and to uphold the highest standards of medical ethics.

Foundation Officers, Directors, and Staff are grounded in Judeo-Christian principles of honesty, integrity, respect, kindness, compassion, humility and commitment to preserving God’s gift of Life as we serve our patients and communities.

We strive to honor God and Jesus Christ in all we do as we conduct business, and to follow Biblical principles exemplified in Jesus’ Healing Ministry throughout the New Testament as we implement health programs for the people we serve.

We are a Christian organization serving people of all faiths, as well as those who do not follow a faith tradition."

Have you heard of Dr. Peter McCullough Ronald? Or did you simply ignore him because he refutes all your baloney?

Well He is a real smart fella yes sir! but I see no study and research in viral diseases. I would trust Him with my heart in a heartbeat. But where is his study and research on corona viruses. Where is his lab work studying these viruses?, Like I said I trust him with my heart, but I don't think I would trust him to do sensitive brain surgery on me! He is an accomplished doctor, but not for the brain.

Would you like me to list 1000's of cardiologists that refute his baloney? He was censured by a medical group for spreading misinformation about covid. but tehn again, YOu and Scott simply retort, the others are part of a conspiracy theory.

And what does this has to do with me not having salvation because I don't believe every jot and tittle you write against the shot?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. Peter McCullough, MD, PhD, FACC, FAHA, FASN, FNKF, FNLA, FCRSA: An internist, cardiologist, and epidemiologist. He maintains ABIM certification in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases. He practices both internal medicine including the management of common infectious diseases as well as the cardiovascular complications of both the viral infection and the injuries developing after the COVID-19 vaccine in Dallas TX, USA.

Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 46 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill and on FOX NEWS Channel.

And I don't doubt he has led in the response to the disease. but this doesn't give him by osmosis the knowledge necessary to understand teh science behind the shot, its effects etc.etc. He has probably done an award winning job in responding to the disease but in this bio about him:

Dr Peter McCullough | Cardiologist Dallas, TX | HeartPlace Dallas

Not one iota about any studies in virology, immunology and all teh associated sciences that deal with understanding viruses and coming up with methodologies to treat and defeat them. So why is he an expert in knowing all about the covid shot???? do you have info you are not revealing???????????

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Looked up this organization.

From their own sites it appears they do not practice medicine, treat people or do research or studies on actual viruses and immunizations, by tasking them apart looking at them and then studying their effects on even a single person.

so what exacvtly makes their organization an experet in covid-19 and the alleged dangers you and Scott scream about from taking the shots? Ihave had four covid shots. when can I expect to see 666 start appearing on my forehead???

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Reports are coming in from everywhere. Vaccine side effects; Some of them are serious others a little funny. Paralysis of the arms and legs...even fingers. Strokes, seizures, heart attacks, sudden death....it goes on and on...and they occur shortly after taking the vaccines.

And some of these are symptoms of the variances of the Covid biological weapon, whether or not they had the vaccine. St. Louis hospitals reporting that 30% of their Covid patients had been vaccinated. Most biological weapons are viruses. Military antidotes for biological weapons are like these vaccines....they change something in you. And they call it Covid-19 to make you think it is the same as all the other Covid strains....A lot of the influenzas are classified as Covid----then you have SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and, of course, SARS-CoV-2. But most influenza vaccines are incubated in eggs, that is the reason that people that are allergic to eggs and chicken feathers can not take flu vaccines. These Covid vaccines are genetically produced to change you...in one way or another.

Then you have the variances of the Covid....less severe and they cannot keep up with them. Body aches...sore lymph node glands... stomach and intestinal issues....mild retardation or disorientation or chronic dizziness, head colds that test positive for Covid ...twitching and difficulty focusing their eyes. Then there are people that are experiencing changes to their sense of touch...it feels different or numbness or tingling when they touch something. My son developed an undiagnosable skin rash. Are they actually variances or do they effect people differently?

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brain fog they call it ?
My Brother was forced to get 3 Covid Jabs and he got Covid and now he says he has that brain fog they claim one can get, now he is not stupid at all with an IQ of over 160 and he says he is now that stupid that he can not do all of the demands of his job, he just can not deal with such things. The brain just shuts down he says and goes into dodo mode.
Sorry to hear this. My father and I both got dizziness from the vaccine, but neither of us got brain fog.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reports are coming in from everywhere. Vaccine side effects; Some of them are serious others a little funny. Paralysis of the arms and legs...even fingers. Strokes, seizures, heart attacks, sudden death....it goes on and on...and they occur shortly after taking the vaccines.

And some of these are symptoms of the variances of the Covid biological weapon, whether or not they had the vaccine or not. St. Louis hospitals reporting that 30% of their Covid patients had been vaccinated. Most biological weapons are viruses. Military antidotes for biological weapons are like these vaccines....they change something in you. And they call it Covid-19 to make you think it is the same as all the other Covid strains....A lot of the influenzas are classified as Covid----then you have SARS-CoV, MERS-CoV and, of course, SARS-CoV-2. But most influenza vaccines are incubated in eggs, that is the reason that people that are allergic to eggs and chicken feathers can not take flu vaccines. These Covid vaccines are generically produce to change you...in one way or another.

Then you have the variances of the Covid....less severe and they cannot keep up with them. Body aches...sore lymph node glands... stomach and intestinal issues....mild retardation or disorientation or chronic dizziness, head colds that test positive for Covid ...twitching and difficulty focusing their eyes. Are they actually variances or do they effect people differently?
The vaccine affects people differently. One reason is there are different compositions of substances in each lot.
People react differently regardless as everyone is individually unique in how these substance affect the body.
And sometimes the vaccine is injected into the bloodstream by accident versus the muscle so it quickly travels to places it is not supposed to go.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

People I know that were hurt from covid = 0
People I know that were hurt from needle = 30+
People I know hurt from lockdowns = 70+

Evil is here and many foolish people are still supporting it. They are so focused on the deception that they don't care about anything else. They will accept all kinds of atrocities

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The vaccine affects people differently. One reason is there are different compositions of substances in each lot.
People react differently regardless as everyone is individually unique in how these substance affect the body.
And sometimes the vaccine is injected into the bloodstream by accident versus the muscle so it quickly travels to places it is not supposed to go.

Plus some of them are placebos I reckon. Some scientists found graphene, others found other things, some found nothing but saline

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Brain fog they call it ?

My dad has brain hemmoraging now.
He didn't hit his head anywhere and it's a known vaccine side effect but they won't admit it.

Makes me sick.
Everyone denying this horrible event makes me sick. Government, media, corporates, burn them all at the stake. Every single one that us complicit in this atrocity. Guilty of the Nurmberg codes. Punishable by death. Burn them all at the stake

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its not the toxic needle that is causing spontaneous death...
It's climate change

IMG-20220624-WA0003.jpg

The insane thing is that people will actually believe this

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I checked out the news source in all of his links, they are from Birhgteon news which is rated as a conspiracy site with pseudo science. It's about as fake news as fake news gets:https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/brighteon/

Tss yea right, trust the fact checkers. LoL
Do you have any idea who pays those fact checkers? Have a guess

And what about all the articles that aren't from that website? None of the ones I posted were. You dismiss them too? Why? Because it doesn't follow the mainstream narrative?

Fact is that these toxic needles are causing harm. I'm seeing it myself. And people like you are trying to ignore it and/or justify it

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tss yea right, trust the fact checkers. LoL
Do you have any idea who pays those fact checkers? Have a guess

And what about all the articles that aren't from that website? None of the ones I posted were. You dismiss them too? Why?
I check credibility before I believe a story. I see that as intelligent.