• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

Thinking cap time......

ready?

Ok, when "rightly dividing the word of God",

= we have to understand that while all verses in the NT are good for instruction and so forth, not all are directed at the Body of Christ, as "doctrine".
So, when verses that are not doctrine for the Body of Christ, are wrongly used as doctrine for the BOC< then all hell breaks loose into confusion and every evil work.

Let me show you something that is clear as a bell, if you have some spiritual discernment and can hear., and i know that many of you can...

Listen,

On the day you were born again...
Remember that day of Salvation?
You went to JESUS, and Jesus became your Savior.
You took Jesus and God took you..
And on the day, all you brought Him was your SIN.

And what did God do with your sin?
?
Did He leave it with you? Did He keep it on you? Or did Jesus die for all your sin, and you became free from sin, forgiven, and SAVED.
So, where did you sin go in that INSTANT you were saved?

A.) Jesus was crucified for them all., and you were cleansed from them all.

Follow me?

See it?

So, there you were, ...... having just been born again....and you were cleansed from your sins by the BLOOD OF JESUS, and it didn't miss even one.
Not one. !

>Now, look at this verse carefully, as its become a horrible bondage to so many believers...

1John 1:9. '"If we say we have no sin". "the truth is not in us".

But wait.
If you were just born again, you dont have any sin, as Jesus just died for them, and you are cleansed from your sin..... remember?

So, how can you be cleansed from all your sin, the moment you are born again.....and be : "if we say we have no sin""

See that?
See it?
Think.....

That's not confusion, until a deceiver tells you that you are that 1 John 1:9, ... yet, when you are born again, on that day, you don't have any sin. And to say you do, would be a Cross denying LIE.

So, you have to THINK, and realize that not all verses are doctrinally aimed at the born again., and if you take a verse as being for you, and its directed at the born again, then confusion and spiritual blindness is going to get you and keep you.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So, you have to THINK, and realize that not all verses are doctrinally aimed at the born again., and if you take a verse as being for you, and its directed at the born again, then confusion and spiritual blindness is going to get you and keep you.
Amen to all of your post,Behold....completely in the Spirit, understand every part of your post...my opinion and belief....

I Praise God for the sound doctrine you preach through the Spirit.....I tell you....everything is becoming clearer and clearer, reading your Spirit inspired posts.

There is NO CONFUSION whatsoever from you ,in what you post...you know the truth ,which the Lord has brought you to.....sound ,so very sound teaching......Praise God!

This is my own opinion and belief of Behold teaching...

All thanks and Glory goes to God....