mormons exposed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA told me that it was against the rules to talk about mormonism in "his thread" where the discussion had digressed to the subject; so I thought I would bring the discussion to my own thread.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Waiting on him, @Jane_Doe22, and @ScottA,

all appear to be sympathetic to mormonism.

See the thread Has Jesus come in the spirit?

Don't be fooled...

While I have forsaken my own righteousness so that the Lord can produce in me His own,

satan's ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness...for he himself comes as an angel of light.

2Co 11:12, But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.
2Co 11:13, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
2Co 11:14, And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
2Co 11:15, Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

I have decided to become transparent before the flock so that the Lord can do the transforming of me (by His Spirit, through the renewing of my mind, Romans 12:2) in a public manner...

But satan's ministers have already sought to set themselves forth as righteous in their own strength...but their righteousness is only on the outside.

Jesus said to cleanse the inside of the cup and platter in order that the outside may be clean also.

It has to do with walking in the light as He is in the light.

If we will do this, then we will appear to have taken many steps backward outwardly...but the Lord will take us many steps forward inwardly in the long run...because we are no longer hiding from Him...and neither are we hiding our true selves from others.

The cost is evident...those who are hostile to you will judge and condemn you for that everything is now out in the open.

But of course, when they do this, you have the victory! Because it is your heritage as a servant of the LORD to condemn every tongue that rises up against you in judgment...and, your righteousness is from me, says the LORD. Isaiah 54:17

I would say also to be very wary of those who would preach to you the mormon jesus...for he is a false christ:

2Co 11:3, But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
2Co 11:4, For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

How about, "another Testament of Jesus Christ"? You want to bite that poison?

I see that my own example has seemingly been worse than that of my mormon opponents, as they have constantly barraged me with accusations of "bad fruit".

The reality is that the tree is being pruned; and it is not bad fruit that you see, but the absence of good fruit: which has just been removed from the tree. This happens in every believer from time to time. It is what the Lord Jesus spoke of in John 15:2-3.

See also, my signature.

Last edited:

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also, it should be clear that the mormon gospel was, according to their religion, delivered a second time by Jesus to the American Indians after Jesus rose from the dead. That is, if it is the same gospel as the gospel of the Bible.

Nevertheless, it is written,

Jde 1:3, Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

But if it is a different gospel, then, the following scripture applies:

Gal 1:6, I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7, Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
Gal 1:8, But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9, As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't adhere to many of the things Mormons espouse. But, I do wish more "christians" could emulate the respect and behavior of almost every Mormon I have ever met. I'm often ashamed of the way we, claiming to be Christians, attack others, instead of just stating our beliefs or preaching the Jesus we know.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't adhere to many of the things Mormons espouse. But, I do wish more "christians" could emulate the respect and behavior of almost every Mormon I have ever met. I'm often ashamed of the way we, claiming to be Christians, attack others, instead of just stating our beliefs or preaching the Jesus we know.
Good fruit Willie!

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA told me that it was against the rules to talk about mormonism in "his thread" where the discussion had digressed to the subject; so I thought I would bring the discussion to my own thread.
That is a lie.

I never mentioned the mormons. This is a pet peeve of justbyfaith I had nothing to do with, except that he when off on a tangent and I called him on it.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@ScottA,

In the previous thread you were complaining about the fact that the thread had gone off-topic in your opinion; and the topic that it had digressed to was obviously mormonism. You even threatened to report me if I didn't return to the original topic within your thread.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a strong possibility that the people who are sympathizing with the mormons in this thread are secretly believing some of the doctrines of mormonism; i.e. they are mormons themselves to a certain degree.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know that I have done my duty in quoting the scriptures that deal with mormonism in the Holy Bible; and in giving the sense of them.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More rotten fruit

More rotten fruit.

More rotten fruit.

More rotten fruit. Spewing out of the mouth of a child.

You don’t know what Spirit you’re of

I’ve heard of god complexes before, I’ve just never witnessed it.

How long have you had this problem?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought you used to be a monitor here, justbyfaith?

Do you believe doctrine saves a person?