Motivation Wednesday Word of the Day

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ImperfectlyPerfectC

Nov 5, 2023
Naples, FL
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OnPaste.20231115-105845.jpg
Good Morning!
Happy Motivation Wednesday :)

Today's Text comes from the Book of 1 Chronicles, Chapter 17, Verses 16-18.
(1 Chronicles 17:16-18) NLT "King David went in and sat before the Lord and prayed, 'Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? And now, O God, in addition to everything else, you speak of giving your servant a lasting dynasty! You speak as though I were someone very great, O Lord God! What more can I say to you about the way you have honored me? You know what your servant is really like."

Question? Like David according to this text, what can we be sure of?

King David recognized that he was not an outstanding person in many ways. However, he noticed Good's love for him and his family. We too can be sure that God pays attention to each one of His servants. He is not partial, He doesn't choose His servants because of geographical location, racial background, and economic or social status. He is a merciful and loving Father!

God knows us very well, more than we know ourselves. Therefore, through the Bible and Fellowship, God reassures us that He notices the love we show Him. God noticed us even before we were born and knows what we have in our hearts and minds. We can be sure that God knows us well too because He listens to every prayer we make to Him, our actions influence how He feels. So this text motivates and strengthens us.

Amen! Have a Blessed One! :innocent::praying:

Reactions: Nancy