Movements Of God 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end. - Ecclesiastes 3:11.

Men in themselves (men is a reference to humanity, for our female audience) cannot accept what God is doing today. Men in themselves have never accepted what God was doing. Religious men, will never accept what God does! Men accepting revelation is not they're agenda.

There was a popular book out sometime back, and it was based on "fallen tv preacher's." Written by evangelicals. Now not to defend the fallen, though I would. But to counter what these men put together as they're thoughts on why tv preacher's fell. First it was the beating of the chest of sorts. Because the writers, all had been at odds with every fallen preacher because of doctrine. What I would say about the fallen - and how they had been preaching out of scripture something that they felt would be 'more' in scripture and the body needed to move and grow, and so forth. They were seeing something about being in Christ, and were trying to put it together. They should be commended for searching and trying to move in God, and not beat down and ostracized. Now the sin committed can be dealt with by the Lord, and not some group of men doing gods work for him (imo). The biggest push back from the evangelicals was the in Christ position the fallen had been espousing. They jumped on that like a dog on a bone. They beat down all this in Christ business and made a laughing stock out of it. Look at how that worked out for the fallen they would say. Well to me these evangelicals based on a knowledge of scripture (taught by man), were stuck in the stone age of ignorance of the things of God. First they could read in scripture not to judge another, because you do the same thing. And just out of love you forgive and move on. But that was not the case, they seized the moment. And sadly I'm sure they're book did well because we all love scandal.

Point in all that is - men in themselves do not accept the things of God..he can't. Not capable, it must be taught to you by the Spirit. The fallen mind of man cannot accept the things of God, they must be revealed to you. If that is the case, we will have to search scripture and see what it is the Lord would have us to know. What he would reveal to us.

What is the purpose in the Lord creating the only way to know him? It keeps believers ever searching the scriptures, and you have to be alone with the Lord. We need alone time where it is just you and Jesus. We get to know him by spending time with him, alone. Quite time, you need quite, no tv, radio, family, friends, no distractions, just quite.