Movements Of God 3

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,
14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you. - Philippians 3:13-15.

Paul said it was possible to press on, keep moving. I have to say as great as Martin Luther is to us - he did not know what we can know today. Why? Because the Lord moves, the Lord is constantly moving. Ever revealing truth to you! The revelation of Jesus Christ - is just that..more truth to believer's that are hungry for the things of God, and are able to move in God. You have to be able to move in God, sadly many will not. That's ok not our business what other's do. But it is our business to search and understand what it is the Lord is revealing to the church today. Always more truth - that means the truth in you. Christ in you is being revealed as we speak. How is that.. because that is where the body of Christ is in God today, and the understanding comes to whosoever will! A hungry heart will go along way, and it gets the attention of your father.

Now what we will have to look at as a student of scriptures is; the fact we have that thing in us that say's - if it was not solidified in something we believe from the past ..we want to just pass it off. That is wrong and scripture gives us provisions of always moving in God. Know the scriptures for in them you think you have eternal life! Important to not take what you believe, as all there is to know about the truth of God (Christ in you the hope of glory!). No man can know that - and it is not important to know everything. But it is important for you to know what God is revealing today. Revelation is the great tool of the Spirit to solidify the things of God in you.

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. - 1 Corinthians 2:9.