Movie: The Greatest Beer Run Ever

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched Zach Efron in The Greatest Beer Run Ever (with Russel Crowe and Bill Murray). I thought at first it might be a patriotic theme, but then it turned into just another Hollywood Communist propaganda against the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam war.

Zach Efron plays a civilian merchant marine from New York during the Vietnam war era. He gets tired of his sister's anti-Vietnam war rhetoric and hippe anti-war demonstrations, so he decides to do something to support the guys in the neighborhood serving over in Vietnam. He is going to bring them a beer of thanks, personally by visiting them in Vietnam. Sounded like a pretty good theme, until he goes to Vietnam and gets enlightened with the war, and also turns eventually into an anti-Vietnam involvement critic like the Leftist demonstrators. The Hollywood writers even supply Efron with a crying... scene towards the end of the movie to 'try' and drum up more anti-war moral support. It's sickening. But the initial original theme of his going over there to share a beer with his neighborhood friends serving in Vietnam was interesting, even though crazy. But ultimately, the movie isn't worth watching because of how Hollywood Communists used it as propaganda.

I served during the Vietnam war; I was a B-52D crew chief. So I remember the terrible hippie greetings we got when returning to the U.S. at San Francisco. I remember how badly many of the U.S. public treated veterans returning from Vietnam. I haven't forgotten what Jane Fonda did either with visiting Hanoi and supporting the Communist North. She should have been put in jail when she landed back in the U.S., because of visiting a nation on the U.S. blacklist without U.S. permission.

Shame too on you Mr. Russel Crowe for playing your part in that Communist propaganda movie. Bill Murry being in it is no surprise, since he had his hey-day of mocking the U.S. military. But what's funny is that Murray plays an retired military colonel, and pro-U.S. military as a bar owner.