Movie...'The Hunt'

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear there is a great new movie coming out put out by the liberal media of course. The liberal left will love it. It is called 'the hunt'. It is all about leftist liberals being allowed to hunt down and kill 'deplorables'. What great sport!

Now, when this is produced as acceptable movie entertainment, it is just a step away from doing the real thing. Yet the liberal atheistic left wants to blame Trump for the recent shootings, all the while they are inciting killing of Trump supporters.

Of course since the recent shootings, everyone is having second thoughts. Not about what they think of the movie, but how they might be perceived as instigators in these types of shootings. Might be bad politically at this time. Might cost some votes.

The bottom line is, the movie projects the way the left really feels. And it is another step closer to the inevitable. Coming soon to a theater near you....maybe.

Stranger

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Jo and Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh my!

Where are all the liberals? Where is the left? Where is 'golden aspen'?

I don't think 'golden' was the correct color. It was really 'yellow'. But it shined so bright.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I heard the movie 'hunt' at present is not going to be released. That doesn't mean it wont. That doesn't mean you will not be able to see it somewhere.

But, did anyone see of or here of any liberals, any of the left complaining abut this film? I haven't. But I could have missed it.

In other words, maybe today is not the right time to relese it. But it still reflects their real desire to kill the 'deplorables'. A desire which will soon find it's way to reality, which really did find it's way in reality in Las Vegas.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking about the movie, 'the hunt'. It is of course pure fantasy, even though it is the way the atheistic left would like it to be. But just think about it. What if such a situation did actually take place here in America? How many 'deplorables' do you think the liberal left could hunt and kill before action was taken against them?

When you start huntin and killin people for sport, you stepped into a two-way street. How many liberal leftest are avid hunters anyway? Much less, know how to use a gun. Fantasy. How many deplorables are hunters and outdoorsman? How many of them know how to use a gun? So, as you hunt the 'deplorables' how soon before those bullets come flying back atcha.

I have no doubt that the movie will one day surface. So all you liberal fantasy lovers take a seat and enjoy. But you better keep in mind that it is nothing but your dream being aired. It is not the reality of how it will really play out.

Stranger

Reactions: marks

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see where the director of the movie, 'the hunt', is saying it was a movie to poke fun at both sides. What a lie. Do you see how the liberal left can't be believed?

The movie is about wealthy liberal leftist's, hunting down the 'deplorables'. The Trump supporters. Liberals are such liars and cowards. They like to say things, until it is not accepted, then they back off, covering their tracks.

Man pleasers.

Stranger

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The movie is about wealthy liberal leftist's, hunting down the 'deplorables'. The Trump supporters. Liberals are such liars and cowards. They like to say things, until it is not accepted, then they back off, covering their tracks.
I have not seen this movie nor will I bother. People should wake up and see that: LIBERALS = LIARS. No one can be a Left-Liberal without self-deception and the deception of others.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have not seen this movie nor will I bother. People should wake up and see that: LIBERALS = LIARS. No one can be a Left-Liberal without self-deception and the deception of others.

Yes, those terms are synonymous.

Stranger