Movie Trailer: Songbird - COVID 23! (Coming 2021) This could be prophecy.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, virus mutate!
Covid-19 is called that because it was reportedly discovered in America in 2019.
2023 would be the next generation of mutation. Covid-19 does mutate. This movie trailer is eerily close to what is happening now. And what can happen in the near future. Especially the way there is now being reported a super strain of Covid out there.
"Quarantine Camps" = Q-Camps.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The World health organisation called it covid 19 because it was a coronvirus and it was 2019, not sure it had anything to do with it being in America as it was already in other countries. Rita

Reactions: WaterSong

Cinnamon4

Jan 15, 2021
Hartford
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, virus mutate!
Covid-19 is called that because it was reportedly discovered in America in 2019.
2023 would be the next generation of mutation. Covid-19 does mutate. This movie trailer is eerily close to what is happening now. And what can happen in the near future. Especially the way there is now being reported a super strain of Covid out there.

This movie is another attempt to subjugate the people with fear

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This movie is another attempt to subjugate the people with fear
By projecting the possibilities, yes. This whole Covid-19 mess is an attempt to subjugate the people through fear.

Quarantine camps? Impossible? Not likely. Not when we're in lock down now! And those news reports early on wherein people crossing state lines had to voluntarily quarantine themselves for a great many days, 15 or so, at their own expense in a local motel/hotel.
In one state I was in at the time police were pulling people over who had out of state tags.

In the early 20th century America installed Detention camps for Japanese nationals and citizens of Japanese heritage.

I think it was Washington state last year wherein the governor put the state on lock down. People were told to comply or face prosecution for non-compliance. Then to offset the fear that instilled, promised that people would come around from time to time to give residents supplies to sustain themselves.

Lock down happens in prisons. I know people who are guards. I knew a contractor who had a prisoner from the local jail working with him on work release. Non-violent type of course. Unbeknownst to him when he went to pick the guy up for the next days work, he was refused. Lock down. No one leaves! Not even their cell! (except emergencies of course).

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Good point. :) Why Is It Called Coronavirus? COVID-19 Name, Explained

What did you think of the trailer?

Are you also at WCF ?
What’s WCF?
Well you and I both know that I see some things differently, so a film made by man is merely a projection of one scenario that could unfold. We know that the virus, which I do believe is real, has already mutated loads of times. One thing I have felt from the start is not how the powers are using this outbreak, but what they will learn from this outbreak. I don’t believe that the powers are all knowing, that is reserved for The Lord.
It could happen, but whether it will is not set In stone. I am not sure where I see that outcome within revelation.
I see ‘ man ‘ speculating all the time about what will happen next, and it’s as if we want to write the scripts, so the film is just that, a script that jumps to conclusions and endeavours to predict the future.
The future is only known by the Lord, we are to focus on today and follow his lead into the next day. ( although it’s not something I myself have mastered yet, it’s a work in progress ! Lol )
Not sure I will watch the film, but it will undoubtably provide food for all the different theories that are being discussed.
Rita

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, virus mutate!

I think I will just call the current virus Wuhan and the next one Wuhan2 or maybe Wuhan the Return.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember, virus mutate!

Not the first time films have been revealed on screen then come into fruition.
Psychics in Hollywood abound? Or Marxist actors/ film makers well connected with Marxist Politicians?
Answer Not a Secret.

Already rounding up in China, sending to camps. Videos online.
US has over 800 prepared camps in place.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What’s WCF?
Well you and I both know that I see some things differently, so a film made by man is merely a projection of one scenario that could unfold. We know that the virus, which I do believe is real, has already mutated loads of times. One thing I have felt from the start is not how the powers are using this outbreak, but what they will learn from this outbreak. I don’t believe that the powers are all knowing, that is reserved for The Lord.
It could happen, but whether it will is not set In stone. I am not sure where I see that outcome within revelation.
I see ‘ man ‘ speculating all the time about what will happen next, and it’s as if we want to write the scripts, so the film is just that, a script that jumps to conclusions and endeavours to predict the future.
The future is only known by the Lord, we are to focus on today and follow his lead into the next day. ( although it’s not something I myself have mastered yet, it’s a work in progress ! Lol )
Not sure I will watch the film, but it will undoubtably provide food for all the different theories that are being discussed.
Rita
Rita: In Luke 21 the Lord Jesus warns of the coming of pestilences. They are not really linked with the church, though; more with events on earth with regard to Israel, in the context.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @WaterSong
Just saw another thread about WCF, no I have never heard of the forum, so no is the answer to your earlier question. Rita

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not the first time films have been revealed on screen then come into fruition.
Psychics in Hollywood abound? Or Marxist actors/ film makers well connected with Marxist Politicians?
Answer Not a Secret.

Already rounding up in China, sending to camps. Videos online.
US has over 800 prepared camps in place.
And newly build prisons standing empty of prisoners and manned by a skeleton crew. And behind each one? Newly laid RR tracks. This has been known for at least a decade.

Reactions: Taken

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What’s WCF?
Rita
All good points.
However, I also don't discount God using man to forewarn of what is to come. And in a manner that may bring awareness and, in the case of a Hollywood production, appear as mere entertainment. Unless or until it mirrors what is happening and/or has potential to happen.

We shall see.
Stay safe. :) God Bless.

Reactions: Taken and Rita