Mr Rogers on gender orientation (1980)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

brendagray

May 4, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
I found this video clip of Mr. Rogers discussing gender orientation from 1980 to be quite interesting:) and thought-provoking. It's inspiring to see how Mr. Rogers approached the topic with such compassion and empathy, recognizing that every individual has inherent value and worth, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation.

In today's society, there is still a lot of stigma and discrimination surrounding gender and sexual orientation, which can make it difficult for individuals to feel accepted and valued for who they are. However, I think that Mr. Rogers' message of love and acceptance is just as relevant today as it was in 1980, and serves as a reminder that we should strive to create a more inclusive and compassionate world for all individuals.

As a Laravel developer, I believe in the power of technology to bring people together and promote positive social change. By working in laravel teams and leveraging the latest tools and technologies, we can create innovative solutions that help to break down barriers and promote greater understanding and empathy towards all individuals, regardless of their gender or sexual orientation.

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
In today's society, there is still a lot of stigma and discrimination surrounding gender and sexual orientation, which can make it difficult for individuals to feel accepted and valued for who they are.

Most of that stigmatisation comes from "religious" communities, not least Christian communities.
Likely why we get people like the person who recently shot a load of Christians in that school.