Mummified Baby Mammoth Found

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mummified baby Mammoth was found in Canada. Also a T-Rex was found with bone marrow still intact. I watched another video documentary that showed problems with carbon dating indicating that dinosaurs may have existed not too long ago.

Reactions: marks

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I saw that about the woolly Mammoth yesterday. What an amazing find. When I was a child I saw a picture of an adult one in my children's encyclopedia.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw that about the woolly Mammoth yesterday. What an amazing find. When I was a child I saw a picture of an adult one in my children's encyclopedia.
Dinosaurs and Extinct species have always fascinated me. We went to a museum down in California that was pretty neat. The bible mentions dragons, flying serpents and leviathan. I'm starting to believe they may have been around in biblical times.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dinosaurs and Extinct species have always fascinated me. We went to a museum down in California that was pretty neat. The bible mentions dragons, flying serpents and leviathan. I'm starting to believe they may have been around in biblical times.
Marco Polo wrote about seeing "dragons" pulling chariots in Egypt. And there is a lot of evidence around the world of living dinosaurs in recent history.

Much love!

Reactions: dev553344

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you seen these?

Much love!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Marco Polo wrote about seeing "dragons" pulling chariots in Egypt. And there is a lot of evidence around the world of living dinosaurs in recent history.

Much love!
Like the dinosaur claw found not too many years ago:
bird-claw-archaeology-moa-new-zealand-1-5f218a59738ca__700.jpg

Reactions: marks

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That hardlys looks 65,000,000 years old!

Much love!
Yes. I had a problem with how things worked out between the bible and dinosaurs and such. But then I watched that video in post #6 and they pointed out the carbon dating inaccuracy as well as other problems with the aging of dinosaurs. They explained that for fossilization that the bones must be buried rapidly so that they are not exposed to air. And that a flood could have caused such a thing. The scientists claimed that the layers of earth deposit over millions of years so that the layers depict the fossil age. But they showed one fossil in the video that extended vertical thru the layers as if all the layers were deposited rapidly like from a flood.

Reactions: Taken and marks