MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife and I love Lauren Daigle! :) We had tickets to go see her in concert this month, but of course, the coronavirus fouled things up. The concert had to be rescheduled.

Aww! I'm sorry. This covid has cancelled just about every fair and festival we would normally have here. I was going to be attending The Life Of Jesus play with a friend in April. :(

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Aww! I'm sorry. This covid has cancelled just about every fair and festival we would normally have here. I was going to be attending The Life Of Jesus play with a friend in April. :(
@Nancy I guess also that rock concerts would involve too much proximity among attendees, right?

(Do you ever go to concerts?)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife and I love Lauren Daigle! :)

She's from Lafayette, LA. I heard her songs several times, and then on national radio one night I heard the name Daigle.

I thought "Daigle? That's a Cajan name..." Come to find out she's from my hometown and I didn't even know it, LoL.

Reactions: mailmandan

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Leonard Cohen also did Halleluiah. Not quite sure what to think of it. You probably know it well...

Yes, I had shared that on another music thread and just finished listening to it, lol. He also wrote like 80 verses to the song. And, I do believe he was Canadian. He does have a lot of secular stuff in his songs so, not sure how Christian he is?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She's from Lafayette, LA. I heard her songs several times, and then on national radio one night I heard the name Daigle.

I thought "Daigle? That's a Cajan name..." Come to find out she's from my hometown and I didn't even know it, LoL.
That's really cool! :)

Reactions: Nancy