Muslim Brotherhood Now Targeting Jordan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
End time prophecy ,or biblical prophecy, for the generation experiencing it, can be a very difficult thing to interpret at times. And the reason for this is very simple: When Scripture speaks of any prophecy, and this is just as true for any end time prophecy, because of the limitations inherit in any literary work, Scripture only provides, at best, a general outline of political events and characters surrounding any given prophecy or series of connected prophecies. It is left for the generation alive during the fulfillment of these prophesies to interpret the prophecies properly; and doing so requires one to fill in the blanks regarding the political events that play into - and often contribute to - the fulfillment of the prophecies.

And this is exactly what we are currently experiencing. For example, prophetic events ended in 70 A.D. with the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem by the Roman legions of General Titus (Mk 13:2). Then, eighteen-hundred years later prophetic events suddenly pick up again in 1948 with the rebirth of the modern state of Israel (Eze 37). Now, some sixty-plus years later prophetic events are again picking up with, what Scripture informs us in some detail will be - The War of Gog and Magog (Eze 38, 39) - the next prophetic event in the prophetic time clock.

Even though bible prophecy provided the first generation of Christians with some details about the destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem in 70 A.D. (Lk 19:41-44), Scripture is really void of any details regarding the political events that would lead up to the destruction of Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple. The same can be said about the rebirth of Israel over eighteen hundred years later and the generation alive at that time. The preist-prophet Ezekiel gives us a very poetic and descriptive rebirth of the nation of Israel "in one day," but again he does not provide us with the political details of World War II and other subsequent events which contributed to Israel being reborn back in their ancient Jewish homeland "in one day" (May 14, 1948).

Fast forward sixty-four years to 2012 A.D. and our generation finds itself witnessing certain geo-political events currently taking place which will lead us to the next prophetic event in the prophetic time clock - The War of Gog and Magog (Eze 38, 39). And we have been following these events in and around Israel and Syria since the Syrian civil war broke out over eighteen months ago. Because it is our beliefs that, when taken as a whole, events currently going on in and around Israel, Syria, Turkey, Egypt and Iran, not to mention the Presidential election in America, will lead directly to The War of Gog and Magog very soon.

With the Obama Administration's help, the radical Islamic group known as the Muslim Brotherhood was placed in power in Egypt and Libya during the "Arab Spring," which, history will show, was orchestrated by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the CIA. Consequently, as events become clearer, it now appears as if the three major Islamic powers in the region, Turkey, Iran and Egypt are vying for power within the region with Turkey's involvement in the Syrian civil war, Iran's involvement in Israel through their proxies Hezballah and Hamas, and in the Kingdom of Jordan where the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood is now attempting to overthrow King Abdullah. We actually began reporting on events in Jordan back on September 21, 2012 with our blog article "Jordan On The Brink: Muslim Brotherhood Mobilize For King Abdullah's Overthrow" (www.KingdomOfTheAntichrist.com).

As events have done in Syria and Israel, events are now heating up in Jordan as well. Jordan’s anti-government riots aimed ultimately at removing King Abdullah from power are so severe that the government has turned 10,000 of its soldiers into riot police. Religious Freedom Coalition President and Founder William Murray said the ruthlessness of the rioting prompted the move. “The king has given police uniforms to 10,000 soldiers to try to maintain order,” he said.
Those soldiers-turned-police are not the only ones guarding the king. Terrorism analyst and Act for America President Brigitte Gabriel said there are U.S. troops on the ground in Jordan. “We have actually positioned troops in Jordan to protect King Abdullah,” she said. “We’ve said that the Americans in Jordan are just there in case something happens in Syria so we can be close.” Gabriel also said the situation has grown more intense: “The reality is, we have placed troops in Jordan so we can protect the royal family in case of an uprising which we are now witnessing before our own eyes.”

Murray reported that aid workers with his organization in Jordan have come astonishingly close to the action. “The riots in Jordan are about one mile from our warehouse,” he said. “The Muslim Brotherhood has cut all roads between Jordan’s cities.”

Gabriel, who is a native of Lebanon, said the violence is no surprise, and “the Muslim Brotherhood is rising in Jordan.” She warned that the king’s position is in danger. “King Abdullah is hanging by a thread,” she said. “He has 20 percent approval in the country. The Muslim Brotherhood sees this as their opportunity to rise up after what they saw happen in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and now Syria.”

International Christian Concern Middle East analyst Aidan Clay said most Jordanians, however, support the king. The king remains fairly popular and the king is still a seasoned politician who may be able to offer concessions that the Muslim Brotherhood accepts,” he said. “However, it is also true that every Jordanian is fed up with the widespread corruption within the government. “Moreover, the economy is quickly declining, unemployment is rising, and there is a great rift between the rich and poor. The MB is highlighting these widespread concerns in their pursuit of ‘democratic reform,’ which resonates with nearly all Jordanians – whether they are MB sympathizers or not.”

Clay said the cover for many of the “Arab Spring” movements was the call for democracy. The Muslim Brotherhood’s use of the “democracy” line, he said, could tip the balance in their favor. “Of most concern is that the MB is among the primary groups calling for political reform,” he explained. “If that continues to be the case, then many Jordanians may decide to back the MB, whether or not they agree with the Muslim Brotherhood’s religious ideology. Free elections, ending corruption, higher wages, and other claims all sound great, no matter who’s leading the campaign – whether it’s the MB or liberals.

“Many Jordanians just want change and some are willing to join whatever movement promises political reform.” Gabriel said the uprising in Jordan is the product of America’s previous actions in Egypt and Libya. “We are seeing a reawakening of radical Islam all over the Middle East empowered by the weakening American perception throughout the Muslim world,” she explained, adding that another factor intensifying the protests is the perception that King Abdullah is a Western pawn. “King Abdullah is perceived by the radicals as too secular and a puppet of Western powers. They loathe him also because of the peace treaty with Israel,” Gabriel said. “Most Jordanians are Palestinians who favor Hamas-style leadership instead of Abbas’ negotiating with Israel and trying to be a friend of America.”

She added that the rebels are learning from recent radical movements. “They are learning that what produces results are powerful organizations like Hamas dedicated to jihad and bringing pride and strength back to the Palestinians through Islamic warfare instead of a mamby-pamby let’s sit together and have coffee while we talk about the problem in Abbas and King Abdullah style,” Gabriel said.

Following successful campaigns in Egypt, Libya and other Middle East and North African nations, the Muslim Brotherhood now is trying to destabilize and possibly overthrow Jordan’s government, according to reports. The Saudi-owned news channel Al-Arabiya, citing leaked files, reported the embattled regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his allies have sought to destabilize neighboring Jordan by manipulating peaceful demonstrations there and turning them into deadly violence.

Jordan is the latest target in the gun sights of the Muslim Brotherhood and other radical jihadist elements. WND reported in December that the Arab Spring was a front for the expansion of jihadist regimes. Center for Security Policy analyst Clare Lopez said those suggesting the world is seeing the rise of Shariah in that region are “obviously onto the reality of the disaster that’s unfolding in front of us in the Middle East.” Lopez said the chain of events was a coordinated effort: “The so-called ‘Arab Spring,’ long planned and well-executed by jihadist forces, with deliberate and knowing assistance from the current national security leadership of the [U.S.], is nothing more than the implementation by Islamic powers of Phase 5 of the plan for global domination.”

Lopez referred to a document introduced as evidence in the 2008 Holy Land Foundation terror funding trial. “Although, unquestionably, there were both naive and spontaneous elements to uprisings in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya,” Lopez said, “the actual course of those revolutions and especially now, their aftermaths, were and are being managed carefully and professionally by the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaida allies.”
Lopez said there is a traceable timeline leading to the present results in Tunisia and Egypt: “In July 2010, al-Qaida in the Arab Peninsula published its first issue of the online magazine, ‘Inspire.’ In it, al-Qaida explicitly called on the Muslim world – and the Muslim Brotherhood in particular – to rise up in jihad and turn the page ‘from Mecca to Medina.’”

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Hi Richard.

How is it that Islam is expected to emerge as a world religion yet its references all seem to be bad. Everywhere we look Islam is lurking in areas of death and destruction and playing a role in that, how then should it be able to gain acceptance with that background? Could it be acceptance through fear, like how Hitler gained acceptance for a time? Seems to me, if that was the case... people would not really accept Islam but rather, dis-play a false acceptance for their self-protection. And could this mean a posssible "new-comer" to achieve power by an alteration of Islam, most likeely by the Beast?

Then this could link with the thread... Coming Antichrist Is Not Of Islam

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
Terry: Islam already is "a world religion," in fact, I believe it is already the single fastest growing religion on the planet?...Just look at Europe for example; there are now more mosques in Europe today than there are churches. And that is an amazing fact once one considers all the many medieval churches throughout Europe...As for why so many in the end will chose to accept Islam, given its propensity for violence and ignorance is something I really can't explain...But Paul gives us three reasons why they will: When speaking about the "lawless one" or Antichrist Paul writes "The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the works of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders...For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie" (2nd Thess 2:9-11). So we have the "works of Satan," "counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders" and "a powerful delusion sent by God so that they will believe the lie." Then one must ask - 'What is "the lie?"...The aged Apostle John also speaks about "the spirt of Antichrist:" John defines this "spirit of Antichrist" when he contrasts it to the "Spirit of God" (1st John 4:1-3). So we know the "spirit of the Antichrist" is the denial that Jesus is God in the flesh (2nd John 7). And this "spirit" entered the world in the 1st century A.D. (1st John 4:4). This "spirit of Antichrist" will, through "the works of Satan" accompanied by "all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders" and a "delusion sent by God" work together to lead fallen man into accepting the religion of the Antichrist while joining his kingdom - Islam. I call this kingdom The Kingdom of the Antichrist in my new book...I hope this helps answer some of your questions...

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Hi Richard, In recent journeys accross several states and into severalcities I have seen many more mosques. The attacks my Muslims have given me wonder how this growth could occur. Muslis do not show up in force as disasters to help people in need... Christans do.

You responce really does not answer any of my questions.. thou I agree with what you wrote. I also wrote two manuscripts on Revelation prophecy and how it relates to today and tomorrow. I had them posted on the internet for all to read for free and hopee to have this done again.

you wrote: " As for why so many in the end will chose to accept Islam, given its propensity for violence and ignorance is something I really can't explain... "
I am beffuddled slightly as well, though I have a feeling the reason may be simply that Islam appoints people to do for them selves and their god, while Christianity appoints one to do for God and others. Since most people put themself first... it could be the correct answerr.

Please excuse my ignorance and know that I am not prejudiced. I hoped Obama was elected the first term as I figured it would help desolve racial tension in America. Only after he was elected and showed his ideals did I opt to be against him. With that said....

Islam in America seems so be a black man and arab religion. Most people in USA are no black nor arabs, so how can Islam expect to dominate USA as a religion? To become wide-spread in USA Islam not only must obtain mass acceptance by causian people. The twin towers incident would seem to be a great impass for achievement in dominion of Islamic religion in USA.

However I do get that since Obama was re-elected ( if the votes were not rigged ) that it does show a significant change could transpire as to the dominating religion.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods
Most of the women that have become Muslim in America have done so through marriage. 80% of the people who have converted to Islam are African-Americans and 80% of them were former Christians or brought up in Christian homes.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Could the base be.... givers and takers? What I mean is.. I see people that want for them selves above others always putting themsleves first. These people may have a difficult time as a Christian because it teaches to put others first. When troubles stirke, hurricanes, tornados, twin towers, floods and such... Christians are there to help... but I never seen any Muslims there doing the same. So, the Muslis there are those "taking" the help not giving it, unless they are employed to assist, meaning they are being paid to be of service but not collectively as Muslims.

All about themsleves? hmmmmm Strange, i never felt like "whats in it for me" during times of trouble. How could they know they have chosen a god that teaches them to be in it for themselves and be ok with that?

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
terry said:
Could the base be.... givers and takers? What I mean is.. I see people that want for them selves above others always putting themsleves first. These people may have a difficult time as a Christian because it teaches to put others first. When troubles stirke, hurricanes, tornados, twin towers, floods and such... Christians are there to help... but I never seen any Muslims there doing the same. So, the Muslis there are those "taking" the help not giving it, unless they are employed to assist, meaning they are being paid to be of service but not collectively as Muslims.

All about themsleves? hmmmmm Strange, i never felt like "whats in it for me" during times of trouble. How could they know they have chosen a god that teaches them to be in it for themselves and be ok with that?
Muhammad copied so much from Rabbinic Judaism that it actually reaches a point of absurdity...Why other scholars have never picked up on this little known fact is beyond me. Nevertheless, one of the five pillars of Islam is giving to charity - which, as I said, was copied almost verbatim from rabbinical writings...Yet, even though charity may be one of the pillars of Islam, as muslims will claim - they do charitable works based on that one pillar. Yet, jihad is considered the sixth pillar of Islam- in fact, dying in jihad is THE ONLY! guarantee a muslim has of going to Paradise since there is no concept like Grace in Islam...Based on Muhammad's deeds, as contained in the Hadiths, muslims will never show up for charitable causes, because he didn't - but rather, they will always show up for war and all that goes with war, i.e., pillaging, plunder rape as he did so very often...History is complete on this point, thus it can not be denied...

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Richard wrote: " Muhammad copied so much from Rabbinic Judaism that it actually reaches a point of absurdity...Why other scholars have never picked up on this little known fact is beyond me.Richard wrote: "

I figured that was so well known, it need not be stated.

you wrote: Nevertheless, one of the five pillars of Islam is giving to charity - which, as I said, was copied almost verbatim from rabbinical writings...

I have never seen that.

you wrote: Based on Muhammad's deeds, as contained in the Hadiths, muslims will never show up for charitable causes, because he didn't - but rather, they will always show up for war

That I have seen.

Events transpiring in the Middle East are happening so fast right now it is almost dizzing trying to keep up with them. Certainly, we could witness another prophecy of Revelation being fulfilled real soon. How Obama reacts to these events could show us his intentions and could mean Obama will need to find a method to get Americans to go along with him if he so chooses to go against Israel or any of Israel's policies. So the question is; Will Obama attempt or suceed in re-educating Americans agaimst Israel wither by subtle means or drastic campaigns?

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
terry said:
Richard wrote: " Muhammad copied so much from Rabbinic Judaism that it actually reaches a point of absurdity...Why other scholars have never picked up on this little known fact is beyond me.Richard wrote: "

I figured that was so well known, it need not be stated.

you wrote: Nevertheless, one of the five pillars of Islam is giving to charity - which, as I said, was copied almost verbatim from rabbinical writings...

I have never seen that.

you wrote: Based on Muhammad's deeds, as contained in the Hadiths, muslims will never show up for charitable causes, because he didn't - but rather, they will always show up for war

That I have seen.

Events transpiring in the Middle East are happening so fast right now it is almost dizzing trying to keep up with them. Certainly, we could witness another prophecy of Revelation being fulfilled real soon. How Obama reacts to these events could show us his intentions and could mean Obama will need to find a method to get Americans to go along with him if he so chooses to go against Israel or any of Israel's policies. So the question is; Will Obama attempt or suceed in re-educating Americans agaimst Israel wither by subtle means or drastic campaigns?
Obama's foreign policy need not do anything more than muddy the waters of the Middle East - which is exactly what it is achieving in order to allow the various players to line up against Israel. Turkey, Egypt with the Muslin Brotherhood, the Muslim Brotherhood currently moving into Jordan, Iran, etc, the players are lining up for The War of Gog and Magog....Join the conversation as we track these developments at my blog - www.KingdomOfTheAntichrist.com

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Richard Neal wrote: " Obama's foreign policy need not do anything more than muddy the waters of the Middle East "

If there is such as thing as aparadox - to me, this could be one of the few. For anything Obama could do short of changing direction and put himself in full support of Israel, would only assist in confusing the issues.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Richard, I wrote two books on prophecy way back in the early 90's. During my research back then i often used reference books dating between 1898 and 1910. I used these references for an express purpose and that was to eliminate any "new" information to skew my research. New information can simply be skewed at the author's desire and though it cold easily alter people's understanding it does not make it correct. Next one can claim the ancient books are in error, but that makes it necessary for the "new" author to take artistic lisence to achieve his goal and that goal does not make it so. Please, I sm not claiming you did, instead I am just asking you...below.

Here we have you claiming MaGog as Turkey and Gog as the leader of Turkey... I found this in the writings at your site. This information conflicts with the research I had done, which showed Russia and Iran as MaGog and Gog. Yes, Turkey has a strong vantage point as a player in Biblical prophecy as I understand Trukey could stop water flow to the river Euphrates and dry it up, but any country with a military strong enough to take Turkey could also so that. So wghy is it you think Turkey is both Gog and Magog?

I do see Russia and what used to be the Soviet Union to be in need of a "religion." Their strenght has failed them, they separated and when people see doom ahead they seek a god. Years of Communism had squelched a quest for religions for the most part and I do see that Muslim beliefs could easily overcome Christianity, and this could bring about a mass change in that arena.

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
terry said:
Richard, I wrote two books on prophecy way back in the early 90's. During my research back then i often used reference books dating between 1898 and 1910. I used these references for an express purpose and that was to eliminate any "new" information to skew my research. New information can simply be skewed at the author's desire and though it cold easily alter people's understanding it does not make it correct. Next one can claim the ancient books are in error, but that makes it necessary for the "new" author to take artistic lisence to achieve his goal and that goal does not make it so. Please, I sm not claiming you did, instead I am just asking you...below.

Here we have you claiming MaGog as Turkey and Gog as the leader of Turkey... I found this in the writings at your site. This information conflicts with the research I had done, which showed Russia and Iran as MaGog and Gog. Yes, Turkey has a strong vantage point as a player in Biblical prophecy as I understand Trukey could stop water flow to the river Euphrates and dry it up, but any country with a military strong enough to take Turkey could also so that. So wghy is it you think Turkey is both Gog and Magog?

I do see Russia and what used to be the Soviet Union to be in need of a "religion." Their strenght has failed them, they separated and when people see doom ahead they seek a god. Years of Communism had squelched a quest for religions for the most part and I do see that Muslim beliefs could easily overcome Christianity, and this could bring about a mass change in that arena.
Terry,

Thank you for your thoughtful questions...Like you, I often find myself searching out older books for various reasons. Alfred Edersheim's The Life and Times of Jesus The Messiah (1890) is just one - if not the best - of these type of books.

I know and understand the end time paradigm that has existed in Evangelical circles for over a century that argues Gog and Magog (Gog of the land of Gog) is the former Soviet Union. As I show in my book, Kingdom of the Antichrist/Rise of the Beast, this "cold-war era" paradigm was reached at a time of war (WWII) and war's aftermath - the cold war era - and the atheistic society that was the former Soviet Union. Biblical scholars have, for centuries, been forcing the geo-political forces of their time into end time prophecies in an attempt at making sense of their world. We see this in the 2nd century A.D. with the Roman Empire, the plague of Europe, in the reformation as Catholicism became "Mystery Babylon" etc, etc...And I also understand that may end time prophecies were "sealed" until the time of the end. So these theologians were sincere - but sincerely wrong as well.

In order to reach the conclusion that Russia - even though it is again a devout Orthodox Christian country - something few in the West know or understand - is the Land of Gog (Magog) one has to use migrations of people from Genesis 10 to reach that conclusion. In other words, Meshech and Tubal were tribes that originally inhabited Asia Minor. But they were later absorbed by other invaders, and some, undoubtedly, migrated into other areas. Joel Richardson http://archives.joelstrumpet.com has an excellent article up on his blog covering the various teachings that follow what he terms "the blood line" of the original tribes.

I disagree with this line of thought and reasoning for various reasons. Primarily because one can not with any certainty follow the ancient migrations of these peoples if, indeed, their migrations even took place. So if I can not follow their migrations into Russia - how then does God expect me to understand His prophecies because I can not, with any certainty, identify the players?

Consequently, in my new book I put forward what I term "The Biblical Principle of Nations." In other words, even though migrations, wars, governmental policies, etc, etc forced ancient people from their lands - thus making it impossible for me to follow these migrations - Babylon is always Babylon in Scripture regardless of the race or nationality of the people ruling Babylon at any specific time. Egypt is always Egypt whether native Egyptians, Ethiopians, Greeks or Persians are the ruling class. So it is the geographical area - not the native inhabitants - that God uses to identify certain people in end time prophecy...We don't argue that when Egypt is spoken about in end time prophecy that God means the Egypt we and the world has always known to be Egypt, even though the dominate people in Egypt today are not native Egyptians but rather Arabs. Damascus is in end time prophecy, and no one would argue that God meant another Damascus other than Damascus, Syria, but the Greeks are long gone from Damascus and, as a result, the rulers of Damascus today are Arabs...So why do we argue that, even though "Meshech and Tubal" which where two city/states that Ezekiel knew very well, city/states that were located "to the extreme north" of Israel during Ezekiel's day in what is today Turkey, that by "Meshech and Tubal" God actually meant Russia?...We don't apply this migration principle to any other people or country or city/state of Scripture, but we apply it constantly to Ezekiel 38 and 39...We do so only because we were taught to do so by our fathers and grandfathers who, during a time of great crisis, found a way to make the former Soviet Union fulfill certain eschatological prophecies in order to bring meaning and understanding to the world they inhabited...However sincere they may have been, and I don't doubt their sincerity for a moment, they nevertheless were sincerely wrong....

Find an ancient map of "Meshech and Tubal" and overlay it over a modern map and you will find the people God calls "Gog, of the land of Gog." Once you have done that, you will learn that these same people already belong to Daniel's 4th empire. Then you will be able to start putting together the various end time prophecies in their proper order with a proper identification of the various characters involved...

Good Luck,

Richard Neal

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
From the information I have received... our economy hangs over a cliff and certain things, as in government financial assistance is about to disappear. This action could spark great turmoil among the poor especially. Could this assist the muslim brotherhood within the USA? Could this allow for even induce a stronger muslim presence within our country?

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
Terry: Why force America into end time prophecy when it doesn't appear there?...The whole point, given the current geo-political atmosphere, is that America will - for reasons unknown - allow a revived Islamic Empire under the leadership of "Gog" (Turkey) to invade Israel. This war begins end time events. And, even without any more financial problems, we already see Obama and Clinton moving America in the direction of supporting Islam (the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya and Jordan for example) while turing their back on Israel. It is in your nightly news every night...So regardless of how our economy goes, Obama has four more years, and has no fear of being reelected. We have already seen him shift American foreign policy towards Islam at the expense of Israel. I predict we will continue to see this trend moving forward....

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Terry: Why force America into end time prophecy when it doesn't appear there?...

Hi Richard, Exactly how can it be that the single most secularly powerful country in the world is to be left out of endtime prophecy during the endtimes? Certainly USA needs God's Judgement, not in a good way either. As a nation supporting God's people USA has, in my opinion been always doing so in a guise based upon the ability of USA to back away in a moments notice, never actually claiming the USA will support Israel all out if needed. Where would the Philistines be living today - IF USA had ever put it's best foot forward in support of Isreal? My guess.. in the sand dunes outside the borders and away from Israel. For USA not to be involved in the events coming would require the demise of USA before those events commence.

One more thing... Just because there "seems" to be no direct prophecies in the OT or NT concerning USA, and that may be very true... does not mean there will be no prophecies directly linked to USA druing Tribulation ( given by prophets) and found in the coming testiment (then,,in past tense of course). Of that, I am certain there will be.

Richard Neal

Oct 3, 2012
terry said:
Terry: Why force America into end time prophecy when it doesn't appear there?...

Hi Richard, Exactly how can it be that the single most secularly powerful country in the world is to be left out of endtime prophecy during the endtimes? Certainly USA needs God's Judgement, not in a good way either. As a nation supporting God's people USA has, in my opinion been always doing so in a guise based upon the ability of USA to back away in a moments notice, never actually claiming the USA will support Israel all out if needed. Where would the Philistines be living today - IF USA had ever put it's best foot forward in support of Isreal? My guess.. in the sand dunes outside the borders and away from Israel. For USA not to be involved in the events coming would require the demise of USA before those events commence.

One more thing... Just because there "seems" to be no direct prophecies in the OT or NT concerning USA, and that may be very true... does not mean there will be no prophecies directly linked to USA druing Tribulation ( given by prophets) and found in the coming testiment (then,,in past tense of course). Of that, I am certain there will be.
I find nothing in end time prophecy that could be remotely tied to the USA...I do, however, find only an inference regarding America. And that is, given America's traditional foreign policy which protects Israel, something must change that allows Gog and his coalition Islamic force to believe that they can invade Israel with no reprisals from America...We currently see that change happening with the Obama Administration. Their support of the Muslim Brotherhood - at Israel's expense is, for me - prophetic...

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
In another post... I thought it was in this one... It was noted that Muslims believe in Jesus as " their " messiah or a "sidekick" to a coming messiah for them. In my studies long ago, my research showed that Muslims beliefs in Jesus was as the Messiah for the Jews, not "their" messiah. Being that it has been two decades since I worte those books.. that view may have been changed, but does still pose the question of why the Muslims would look toward Jesus as any sort of saviour except they think it will save them when Allah is proven a false god. Insanity at its best, but this does re-enforce my view of givers and takers... These Muslim " takers " are trying to protect themselves through a false belief in Jesus to ensure they can contnue taking... I expect Jesus will say to them... " knew you not."