muslim terror strikes again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again the muslims kill innocent westerners in England. So I guess we will get to hear the same old song by the reporters and political leaders. Yes, yes, they condemn these acts. Yes, yes, we will not be defeated. Yes, yes, it is only radical islam that is doing this. Yes, yes, there is nothing we really can do about it.

But there is. The west just doesn't want to. The west doesn't want to recognize they have been wrong and that islam is the problem. Not radical islam, islam. Our governments have let the enemy in and he is killing us. And our governments are letting them kill us because they don't try and get rid of them. islam should be declared illegal. All muslims deported.

There, see how easy that is.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Agree.
Most of the problem for an answer is 'us' the people!
I have so many ( irritating) friends who keep on talking about 'moderate muslims' ... so 'we' do not all agree with what the message of Islam really is!
Therefore we are divided, division =weakness....so 'we' are our own worst enemy. Even though in black and white, we can all read what they (Muslims) are taught from the Quran from the cradle!
Quote:-

"Westerners need to accept the fact that Islam will dominate all lands it touches. The Holy Quran teaches us- that where we put our feet we shall rule that land, it's just that simple."

Anjem Choudary ( British Islamist)

Where does the blame really lay for the latest atrocities?

To the Prime Ministers of our lands... You were all warned. You banned good and peaceful immigrants who have waited patiently in line ,some for maybe years, to enter your country legally....and all the while you have been allowing in a steady stream of jihad preachers!!
We hope you are happy. You now have the Britain ( Canada, Germany, France etc) that you have made, and that you very obviously wanted!!
If Britons ( etc) don’t swiftly remove you from power and replace you with someone who will speak honestly about the jihad threat, Islam will continue to reap the rewards of your treason upon the innocent people that you pretend to serve!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
America and the the UK are the biggest murders on the planet. Its not the people or the soldiers. Its the bankers and world leaders. Why does the usa need to have soldiers in 147 different countrys for profit greed and the love of money. Sure a man in a cave organised 9-11 from a mobil phone.
And we needed ground to air missiles at the UK Games. Nothing to do with false fear mongering for profit as our goverments Cameroon and obame and now may and trup all give into the pressure or take the payment. Either way they are all guilty or murder Blair went to war on a lie for money.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am a conspiracy theorist ...but it offends people so I keep quiet most times. :rolleyes:
But I agree...the One Worlders are behind all this unrest in every country...' divide and conquer ' , make the people weak, and bring the countries to their knees.
The lust of Power is the greatest killer... they are way behind schedule , hence 9/11 to speed up their agenda for world people control.
How they will control this Muslim situation that they have unleashed in every country , I have no idea...I wonder if they do. People are just numbers to them, whatever religion or creed.
But too much said...I need to smile and just shut up now and get back in my box.

Reactions: Sword

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The threat from Islam is only going to get bigger. I believe the fourth beast in Daniel 7:23 is Islam. The fourth beast conquers the world. The muslims right now are making way in accomplishing this feat. They have a ways to go but little by little they're winning the war.

Yup, what we're seeing today is nothing compared to what's coming.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
you are a sucker, and you are playing the game ezackly as you have been progged to do, fear-mongering for The Man in Christ's Name lol
Once again the muslims kill innocent westerners in England. So I guess we will get to hear the same old song by the reporters and political leaders. Yes, yes, they condemn these acts. Yes, yes, we will not be defeated. Yes, yes, it is only radical islam that is doing this. Yes, yes, there is nothing we really can do about it.

But there is. The west just doesn't want to. The west doesn't want to recognize they have been wrong and that islam is the problem. Not radical islam, islam. Our governments have let the enemy in and he is killing us. And our governments are letting them kill us because they don't try and get rid of them. islam should be declared illegal. All muslims deported.

Stranger
c'mon S, you are a Christian terrorist and we suffer you lol, so suck it up, buttercup. Your final solution seems eerily similar to Hitler's btw

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I am a conspiracy theorist ...but it offends people so I keep quiet most times. :rolleyes:
But I agree...the One Worlders are behind all this unrest in every country...' divide and conquer ' , make the people weak, and bring the countries to their knees.
The lust of Power is the greatest killer... they are way behind schedule , hence 9/11 to speed up their agenda for world people control.
How they will control this Muslim situation that they have unleashed in every country , I have no idea...I wonder if they do. People are just numbers to them, whatever religion or creed.
But too much said...I need to smile and just shut up now and get back in my box.
America and the the UK are the biggest murders on the planet. Its not the people or the soldiers. Its the bankers and world leaders. Why does the usa need to have soldiers in 147 different countrys for profit greed and the love of money. Sure a man in a cave organised 9-11 from a mobil phone.
And we needed ground to air missiles at the UK Games. Nothing to do with false fear mongering for profit as our goverments Cameroon and obame and now may and trup all give into the pressure or take the payment. Either way they are all guilty or murder Blair went to war on a lie for money.
thank God at least some people are not convinced of their own superiority.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.
Most of the problem for an answer is 'us' the people!
I have so many ( irritating) friends who keep on talking about 'moderate muslims' ... so 'we' do not all agree with what the message of Islam really is!
Therefore we are divided, division =weakness....so 'we' are our own worst enemy. Even though in black and white, we can all read what they (Muslims) are taught from the Quran from the cradle!
Quote:-

"Westerners need to accept the fact that Islam will dominate all lands it touches. The Holy Quran teaches us- that where we put our feet we shall rule that land, it's just that simple."

Anjem Choudary ( British Islamist)

Where does the blame really lay for the latest atrocities?

To the Prime Ministers of our lands... You were all warned. You banned good and peaceful immigrants who have waited patiently in line ,some for maybe years, to enter your country legally....and all the while you have been allowing in a steady stream of jihad preachers!!
We hope you are happy. You now have the Britain ( Canada, Germany, France etc) that you have made, and that you very obviously wanted!!
If Britons ( etc) don’t swiftly remove you from power and replace you with someone who will speak honestly about the jihad threat, Islam will continue to reap the rewards of your treason upon the innocent people that you pretend to serve!

Exactly right.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is interesting. A topic about the recent murders of westerners by muslims and you immediately blame the U.S. and England. Are you muslim?

Stranger

Reactions: Job

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The threat from Islam is only going to get bigger. I believe the fourth beast in Daniel 7:23 is Islam. The fourth beast conquers the world. The muslims right now are making way in accomplishing this feat. They have a ways to go but little by little they're winning the war.

Yup, what we're seeing today is nothing compared to what's coming.

That is probably correct as far as what is coming. But, I don't believe the fourth beast is islam.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Don't keep quiet. Make known your opinions. Smiling and shutting up is what everyone else is doing. Do you want to be part of that. Do you want to tell your kids or grandkids that that is what you did. Of course not. Say what you really believe even if it goes against everyone else.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Well then i believe you are channeling satan and parroting the party line when you repeat the worldly mantra of "Muslims" as the bad guys when they are demonstrably not devout Muslims, even though you would not be comfortable at all with the association of Jim Jones with your belief system now, would you.

And being that in either case it is Christians who hold title to the world, all that just becomes all the more hypocritical

Reactions: Sword

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That is interesting. A topic about the recent murders of westerners by muslims and you immediately blame the U.S. and England. Are you muslim?

Stranger
Are you awake? Do we need to check for a pulse.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
You saw that too. The United States is the whipping boy of the Liberal Left. According to them, the U.S. is to blame for all that's wrong in the world today. Yet when trouble arises, who's the first one they call?

I just call'em hypocrites.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You saw that too. The United States is the whipping boy of the Liberal Left. According to them, the U.S. is to blame for all that's wrong in the world today. Yet when trouble arises, who's the first one they call?

I just call'em hypocrites.

Amen to that. And that is the nicest thing one can say.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read where Ariana Grande is doing another concert in England after the bombings in Manchester. That will really teach Isis a thing or two. That will really have them trembling in their boots.

Nations led by children is what the west has become. Fools.

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Stranger

As i have said many times, muslims can get saved too, they need to see the love of Jesus, and it's important we pray for them, especially for the extreme ones.

Okay now lets explain muslims simply.

Not all muslims are bad people, there are plenty of friendly good muslims around, I'm not going to go naming names around here, because I'm no judge, but there is not only 1 denomination of muslims, there is more than 1 denomination of muslims, and some of the denominations have some pretty friendly good muslims, and there's some extreme muslims from other denominations that go about killing these innocent friendly muslims. That's why we see mosques getting blown up in the Middle East, it's because these extremists don't like the message of what the other muslims are teaching, so they go kill the other muslims, just because they have differences. Of course these extremists target Christians and Westerners too, but it's important we pray for them and share the love & grace & gospel of Jesus with them, tell them how much Jesus cares for them very much, wants to forgive them, and wants to invite them into his wonderful kingdom in the other realm.

If the Spirit leads you, lead them to Jesus, no matter whether the muslim is an extremist or not.

Here's a wonderful example of how the heart of an ISIS leader can be changed.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Nah I think you will eventually find out its a nation like yours lead by satan worshipers

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As i have said many times, muslims can get saved too, they need to see the love of Jesus, and it's important we pray for them, especially for the extreme ones.

Okay now lets explain muslims simply.

Not all muslims are bad people, there are plenty of friendly good muslims around, I'm not going to go naming names around here, because I'm no judge, but there is not only 1 denomination of muslims, there is more than 1 denomination of muslims, and some of the denominations have some pretty friendly good muslims, and there's some extreme muslims from other denominations that go about killing these innocent friendly muslims. That's why we see mosques getting blown up in the Middle East, it's because these extremists don't like the message of what the other muslims are teaching, so they go kill the other muslims, just because they have differences. Of course these extremists target Christians and Westerners too, but it's important we pray for them and share the love & grace & gospel of Jesus with them, tell them how much Jesus cares for them very much, wants to forgive them, and wants to invite them into his wonderful kingdom in the other realm.

If the Spirit leads you, lead them to Jesus, no matter whether the muslim is an extremist or not.

Here's a wonderful example of how the heart of an ISIS leader can be changed.

You have fallen for the lie when you say 'especially the extreme ones'. All of islam is extreme and radical and have the west's demise as their goal. And if you believe otherwise then you are a fool and are why the killing keeps taking place. As soon as war can be declared against islam then the problem will be solved. But people like you who want to just pray for them and protect them, as the murderers they are, are why this thing continues.

No one is stopping you from going over there in a muslim area and being a missionary. Are you doing that? Find a muslim area in your country and go and preach the gospel of Christ. No one is stopping you. Have you done that yet. You are free to do that.

But, as I have said before, islam is the threat to western civilization. And governments don't and can't act like churches. They must protect their nation. And because of the philosophy you are helping to spread, they don't. You need to grow up.

Stranger