Must Separate.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christians and the Christian right, must understand, that we cannot exist with the athiestic left. Trump is finding that out in not being able to do what he wants to do. We must forgo this so-called idea of being 'united'. We are not united. The good and the evil divide us. We are divided. We must recognize it and try and separate for the good of our people. Our people being the God fearing Christians. The 'United states' is over, it is done. We haven't been united since 1865.

Both groups, the left and the right, need to acknowledge this and allow for secession so as to maintain the peace. Give each state a place it wants to go. And then honor that.

Our country, the US, is an embarrassment, because it is built on the facade of unity. And there is no unity.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
God save us from the self-appointed God-fearing Christians, lol. Personally i have just stopped using the divisive language of left and right, and don't evaluate people based upon their political perspective anymore--if they even have one. Why do you think a system that thrives on Chaos, that enshrines Left and Right, might value your advice on eliminating them though? Isn't the best advice to bail from that system, that mindset? Then you might find that the atheist next door and yourself have quite a bit in common, actually. I just note that you are using the term "atheist" the way the ancient world used the term "Samaritan" there. As uncomfortable as it is to contemplate, God does not require that those you label "atheist" conform to your concept of "God-fearing Christian."

I know that seems weird, because you have what to you is a Godly model, based upon your understanding of the Bible, etc, but you end up making yourself the arbiter of who is a "God-fearing Christian," see, when the parable of The Two Sons suggests that God will not use your criteria.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Church is so divided, the church itself needs to unite, ya even see Church goers fighting in the streets in the US, it's Christian against Christian, and that's a massive problem, and you gotta admit, are we creating any unity by Protestants and Catholics arguing all the time on these forums? No way, it looks like it just keeps getting more divided and divided. It would help a lot if Protestants and Catholics would unite. It would help a lot if Republican Christians and Democratic Christians unite, it would help a lot if white Christians and black Christians unite. You know the Ku Klux Klan called themselves Christians, but what they did wasn't Christ-like. And the Mexican gangs and drug-dealers think they are born again, when they take Christians from other denominations into the back lanes of Mexico, and force them to convert to Catholic, and if they don't, all hell breaks loose, in the middle ages it was law for some nations, to be the same denomination as the king, and if they refused to be they were punished, and that again was not true unity, a branch of Christians were doing what ISIS are currently doing, back in those days, and you can't deny it, there was blood shed and heads being chopped off in a period of time during the middle ages, again that was Christian against Christian. And then we have the massacres that happened here in Australia, when the Christian European settlers were butchering the aboriginals and raping them, and that's just another reason why Christianity is frowned upon by half our nation, that's why half of the nation thinks Christianity is a religion of violence, and these were Christians persecuting the aboriginals instead of spreading the love of God.

Now there's no unity in any of this is there? This is just a whole heap of division.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joshuo

That sounds real sweet. So, forget your belief. And unite with those who believe what you don't. Unite with those who despise Jesus Christ. It looks good. Feels good. All for unity.

Then pardon me while I vomit.

Stranger

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stranger

How else will you spread the good news, if you just stick with your kind?

It's not just the good and evil that are divided, reality is you got different types of Christians opposing each other, just because of differences of peoples own "human interpretation" of the Bible, now how is unity gonna be ever created among the body of Christ by debating man's own interpretation of God's word?

Reactions: Born_Again

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho

I can witness to anyone, or any group of people without uniting with them.

The Church is united by the Holy Spirit. Meaning, everyone who is born-again. You can have a difference in doctrine with a born-again believer and still be united. But if the doctrine is heretical, then you cannot.

The unity you imagine is not going to happen in this world we live in due to the evil and spiritual warfare that takes place continuously. And the Bible is the bulls eye of the spiritual opposition. "Ye hath God said". So, in this world the best we can do is to study that Book and know the truth of it and be able to deliver it and defend it. We can strive for the unity of the faith, while at the same time be learning Biblical Truth, and at the same time opposing heretical teachings, or different teachings, and dividing over them.

I have noticed a terrible trend in the Church today. Less and less people take their Bibles to Church. They depend on the computerized screen to give them the Scriptures the speaker is addressing. That means you get the version the speaker wants you to get. That means your trusting what he is putting up there is actually what it says. This creates a lazy congregation and pastor as far as Bible study goes. The congregation is lazy because if people are not bringing their Bible to Church then they are not doing much Bible study at home. The pastor doesn't have to study half as much because the people are not checking him and making him defend his positions. You can create a great unity like this. But it's an open door for heresy to enter. But no matter, most will be too ignorant to tell the difference. Or, for the sake of unity, just keep your mouth shut.

Stranger

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stranger

Good answer, but I still see division, you got Christians fist-fighting against Christians in these protests in the US, you still got the Ku Klux Klan in existance, you still got the black lives matter movement with black Christians rising up against white Christian cops. Now that's not true unity within the body of Christ is it? And you look at the protestants and Catholics on these forums, are they truly united?

Can you please answer this without a sarcastic reply.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Josho said:
Stranger

Good answer, but I still see division, you got Christians fist-fighting against Christians in these protests in the US, you still got the Ku Klux Klan in existance, you still got the black lives matter movement with black Christians rising up against white Christian cops. Now that's not true unity within the body of Christ is it? And you look at the protestants and Catholics on these forums, are they truly united?

Can you please answer this without a sarcastic reply.
Recognize that not everyone in these protests are Christian on either side. That is because it is not just a Christian issue but a liberal and conservative issue, and as you have pointed out, a race issue. But the vast majority of Christians will be on the Conservative Right and the vast majority of non-believers will be on the Liberal Left.

And, as I said before, you are not going to get the unity you're after. Not in this life. Division at times is the only answer.

Concerning the 'Klan' and 'Black Lives Matter', there is nothing illegal about either. They are both about race, but then it is always about race. People just don't want to admit it. But here is the difference. White people don't mind other races being proud of their race. But other races do not want the white race being proud of it's race. If other races are proud of their race, it is called by the Liberal Left, cultural, and good. If the white race is proud of it's race, it is called hate and evil. See how unequal it really is. And the Left control the Liberal Media which dictates what is put on the news. So you can have a white girl get raped by some black men, and hardly hear of it. But if a black girl ever gets raped by some white men, it is all you hear for the next six weeks. See how unequal it really is.

America and others, such as yourself I believe, live under this delusion that race shouldn't matter and that there are no differences in the races. Thus the ever present phrase 'our strength is in our diversity'. Which is absolute bull. We are more diverse now then we have ever been. And look at us. We can't do anything without riots and chaos. Diversity breeds chaos and disunity. Yet America must stand by it because she already killed 600,000 of its own people to prove it. And rewrote the Constitution to enforce it.

If you want to unify just to unify, then you must let your views be silent. You must give in to the other side. Are you willing to do that?

Of course Protestants and Romanists are not united. We have serious doctrinal differences. Tell me which doctrinal differences we have that we can do away with to unite us. Will you accept the Roman beliefs? For the sake of unity?

Stranger

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Corinthians 9:20-22New International Version (NIV)
20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born_Again said:
1 Corinthians 9:20-22New International Version (NIV)
20 To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. 21 To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law.22 To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some.
Nice quote but what are you saying?

How about this; will you become a homosexual to win homosexuals? That would really bring glory to God...right?

So, what are you saying?

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger said:
Nice quote but what are you saying?

How about this; will you become a homosexual to win homosexuals? That would really bring glory to God...right?

So, what are you saying?
Dont be dumb. Its simple. How can you be the light in the darkness if you keep the light to yourself?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Born_Again said:
Dont be dumb. Its simple. How can you be the light in the darkness if you keep the light to yourself?
Well, show me where I have said you need to keep the light to yourself?

Stranger

Born_Again

Nov 5, 2014
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to be in the world, not of the world. My point is, we can be among the others and stand out for what Christ is and not what the perception by the left is. If we pull away and run, then we aren't out there standing up for Christ. Are you against Christians being the ones to try to unite people? God will eventually give them all over to their worldly desires. Until then, we need to be out planting seeds. You just assume "give up" is the answer.

God could have given up on us. But instead, He sent His son.

Run and hide if you want, Stranger.

Luke 6:32-36 (NIV)
32 If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even sinners do that. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, expecting to be repaid in full.35 But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. 36 Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful." ~ Jesus

You are very bitter.

BA

Reactions: Josho

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
BA

If you notice the opening post, it is the Christians dividing in order to live under a political body that is favorable to Christianity. Just like the U.S was. Yeah, those early Christian pilgrims and pioneers were some real cowards, wern't they? Giving up like that, running and hiding.

If they had only functioned by (Luke 6:32-36), how far do you think they would have got with the Indians. They would have got nowhere. The hedonism was too great. In order for them to be able to function as a Christian people they had to form a government and defend themselves from the Indians that were here. Else the only Christian function they would be doing would be being martyred. What did God do to establish Israel. He first destroyed the enemy. What did God do when He established the U.S. He first destroyed the Indians.

Now Christianity in the U.S. is in the same boat. They now no longer outnumber the heathern. And the heathen have gotten so bad that the divisions are two great to live with. Even the heathen know that. They have showed that they will not live under a Christian government. They will remove anything Christian from all courthouses. They will remove Christ out of the schools. They will identify the Christian as a hate monger. They will force you to water down the truths in the Bible. Women must be allowed to preach. Homosexuals must be allowed to preach. And if you don't let them, then your preaching hate.

But according to you, you just sit back and love them. Stay united with them, so you can watch them destroy churches. Watch them ruin your children through their education. Who is the one hiding,.. the one who wants to divide to maintain the Christian way of life that was begun here? Or the one who for the sake of unity lets the heathen have his way and gives up all that was gotten by the early Christians here?

And, you apparently got a burr under your saddle and want to provoke for some reason.

Don't worry, I'm not bitter. But you are naive.

Stranger

Wormwood

Chaps
Apr 9, 2013
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger,

I think you are being a bit extreme here. People can coexist in a political or governmental system with people who disagree without having to compromise their own views. The whole point of a democratic system is that people disagree and voice their disagreements with votes in the election of like-minded leaders. If you are looking for a government where everyone shares common beliefs, well, that isn't going to happen in this lifetime. Democrats disagree with Democrats and Republicans with Republicans. As mentioned above, even evangelical Christians disagree on a host of issues...some of them political.

Moreover, consider Paul. He lived in a political system that was deranged and hostile to Christians. His answer was not to rebel or leave the country, but to encourage Christians to live peaceable and godly lives while praying for their leaders. Our goal as believers is not to usher in a political system, but to honor Jesus Christ in whatever political system we find ourselves.

I believe too many Christians fill their minds with political rhetoric that demonizes the opposing party which causes them to hate the very people Scripture calls us to pray for. Like you, I hope conservative values and Christian beliefs are upheld by the American government. Yet even all of them reject the Lord and biblical principles, it wouldn't change our call as Christians to live peaceful and godly lives, praying for our leaders and longing for the kingdom of Christ.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I have noticed a terrible trend in the Church today. Less and less people take their Bibles to Church
Thats not teh problem, teh problem is less and less people take Jesus to church. He is left outside while they enjoy the show. Besides what has Jesus to do with mens churches, None of them are from Him, not a single one.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wormwood said:
Stranger,

I think you are being a bit extreme here. People can coexist in a political or governmental system with people who disagree without having to compromise their own views. The whole point of a democratic system is that people disagree and voice their disagreements with votes in the election of like-minded leaders. If you are looking for a government where everyone shares common beliefs, well, that isn't going to happen in this lifetime. Democrats disagree with Democrats and Republicans with Republicans. As mentioned above, even evangelical Christians disagree on a host of issues...some of them political.

Moreover, consider Paul. He lived in a political system that was deranged and hostile to Christians. His answer was not to rebel or leave the country, but to encourage Christians to live peaceable and godly lives while praying for their leaders. Our goal as believers is not to usher in a political system, but to honor Jesus Christ in whatever political system we find ourselves.

I believe too many Christians fill their minds with political rhetoric that demonizes the opposing party which causes them to hate the very people Scripture calls us to pray for. Like you, I hope conservative values and Christian beliefs are upheld by the American government. Yet even all of them reject the Lord and biblical principles, it wouldn't change our call as Christians to live peaceful and godly lives, praying for our leaders and longing for the kingdom of Christ.
So, do you vote and participate in local and national elections? Why? Or why not? Are you dishonoring Jesus Christ when you vote?

If there is a movement to take away or silence your vote, do you keep silent?

Democracy is a rule of the masses. The U.S. is supposed to be a Republican or rule through representation form of govt.

(Rom. 12:18) "If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." You must decide what lies within you.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
mjrhealth said:
Thats not teh problem, teh problem is less and less people take Jesus to church. He is left outside while they enjoy the show. Besides what has Jesus to do with mens churches, None of them are from Him, not a single one.
hmm, that brush seems a bit broad imo.