My Aunt

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my Aunt Leticia. She actually was off of her psyche meds for a year and she was doing alright, but she has recently begun taking them again. She's been on them for many years and she is also going through the grieving process still as my family lost three members this past year.

Thank you very much.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my Aunt Leticia. She actually was off of her psyche meds for a year and she was doing alright, but she has recently begun taking them again. She's been on them for many years and she is also going through the grieving process still as my family lost three members this past year.

Thank you very much.
I'm sorry to hear this Tone, of course I will pray for your Aunt Leticia.

Reactions: Tone

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you very much.
I am also here with you in prayer my friend. We serve a great and able God!

Reactions: Tone