My Battle

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

-Phil

Nov 22, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But when will it come?
The finite mind could be thought of as a finite, empty space. While this space is occupied by “when will it come “, it cannot, for the space is already full.

Through expression, the finite mind is emptied & unfettered of the weight of discordant interpretation, and as nature abhors a vacuum, the finite mind is illuminated of its source.

So do not wait or expect, for what is believed to come is already the present. Instead, empty of all which doesn’t resonate, thus receiving the gift so dearly longed for.

If people truly knew what it is I go through
What is it you are going through?

Nhisname

Dec 6, 2022
Joplin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Suicide in my eyes,
Sometimes it feels like my only option,
To get free from these evil spirits that torment me,
I fight until I have nothing left,
Beaten, battered, bruised, and bloody,
Left hanging on a cross to be murdered,
If people truly knew what it is I go through,
They chalk it up to being in my head,
While I’m torn to pieces wishing I was dead,
God says I’ll live,
Sometimes I don’t want too though,
Because of my sufferings.
If it weren’t for the love of God,
I would seek death until it became me,
For I know there is a greater purpose for this life,
Then just pain and anguish,
So, I fight the fight of faith,
Believing over everything,
That soon I will be free to do His will,
And be a testimony,
But when will it come?
Hope seems to fade a little,
While I’m being destroyed from the inside again,
But I’ll never lose faith,
That God will win,
I will wipe away the suicide in my eyes,
And pray for freedom,
Not in death,
But in life,
In the name of Jesus the Christ,
Amen.
Are you suited up with God's armor?
Eph 6:10
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;