My Beloved Son = Matthew 3;17, Luke 9;35

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My Beloved Son = Matthew 3;17, Luke 9;35
----------------------------------------------------

Matthew 3;17
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17;5
While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye Him.

Mark 1;11
And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Mark 9;7
And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear Him.

Luke 3;22
And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon Him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Luke 9;35
And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear Him.

II Peter 1;17-18
For He received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to Him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with Him in the holy mount.

AMEN

Reactions: Lambano