My brain tumor results (to my friends)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm putting this report in this forum, because this is one forum I know my friends are on.

My brain MRI came back "stable." In other words, it has not grown any. Though I have some hardening blood vessels that could cause a stroke, so I'll take aspirin everyday.

So, if anyone thought I was becoming a little more nuttier than usual, nope! LOL

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm putting this report in this forum, because this is one forum I know my friends are on.

My brain MRI came back "stable." In other words, it has not grown any. Though I have some hardening blood vessels that could cause a stroke, so I'll take aspirin everyday.

So, if anyone thought I was becoming a little more nuttier than usual, nope! LOL

Good to hear. Stay stable. :)

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

YAY!!!!

So many things to be grateful for this week!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

@CharismaticLady May the Lord graciously preserve you and strengthen you.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is very good news indeed my friend...just gotta soften up those vessels with aspirin...just don't be falling!!

"So, if anyone thought I was becoming a little more nuttier than usual, nope! " Ahaha...NEVER! Your nuttiness has not changed one iota!
tenor.png

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praise God! Thank you Lord for what you have done for our sister!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Only when you change your avatar to a squirrel then...
Great news....you are loved indeed..APAK

Reactions: Stan B and Nancy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

lol....'nuttier than usual'......is that an admission of 'nuts' being the M.O? ...:)

Reactions: Nancy